Chapter 16

He's my Appa!

Yoseob dragged Doojoon inside the ‘Frozen’ ice cream store.

“Appa, look!” Yoseob pointed to the display of Triple Chocolate ice cream. He then tried to squish himself into the crowd. “Ahjusshi! I want that one!” he turned to Doojoon who nodded & said to the attendant. “Triple Chocolate for him please”

The attendant smiled & prepared Yoseob’s ice cream. Doojoon paid for the ice cream & then asked for the restroom. The other staff pointed to the right side corner. Doojoon rushed to the restroom while Yoseob wait for his ice cream. Just as he received his ice cream, a guy in his early twenties, with reddish brown hair, wearing a checkered shirt & jeans; bumped him and it made his ice cream slipped from his hand and fell on the floor.

“Omo! I’m so sorry kid” Gikwang apologized. Yoseob’s eyes were already filled with tears & moments later he started wailing, making the people in the store turned to them. Gikwang was flustered. He tried to stop Yoseob from crying. “Shhh… Kiddo, I-I’ll just replace your ice cream. P-Please stop crying. Shhh…”

Just then Doojoon arrived and found Gikwang hushing a wailing Yoseob.

“Oh! Why is my son crying?” Doojoon asked Gikwang who was surprised at what Doojoon said.

“He’s your son?” Gikwang mouth and eyes formed into an ‘O’.

Yoseob hugged Doojoon. “Appa, that hyung destroyed my ice cream” Yoseob told Doojoon in a puppy-like voice.

“I-I was going to replace it but he started wailing & I don’t know how to stop him from crying” Gikwang explained.

Doojoon laughed & patted Gikwang’s shoulders. “Don’t worry, he’s always like that. I feel your pain haha” Doojoon turned to Yoseob. “We’ll get you another ice cream ok?” Yoseob sniffed & slowly nodded. They ordered again & bid goodbye to Gikwang, but Yoseob was still mad at Gikwang that he shot a ‘judging-you’ look as he walked past the still shocked Gikwang.

------

“I’ll be going now~ see you tomorrow” Soojin waved her hand and turned towards the door.

“Bye unnie~”

“Take Care Soojin-ah!”

“Noona, see you tomorrow~!”

Everyone said their goodbyes except for Hyunseung who just smiled & waved his hand. She waved back at them & went out of the café. Hyunseung is really a silent person. I wonder what goes on his mind.She thought.  She slowly walked away from the café without realizing the person who just passed by her was the answer to her question.


hello~ it's been awhile .... I'm really sorry for not updating these days T^T I've been away from the internet since we're on vacation... so, as a peace offering, I'll update 2 chapters :D