Chapter 12

He's my Appa!

“Dongwoon-ah, your phone is ringing” As he scan the TV channels through the remote control, Gikwang told Dongwoon, who was in the kitchen. Dongwoon, with a ladle on one hand, picked up his phone on the other and answered it.

“Hello—“ Dongwoon suddenly put his phone away from his ears that Gikwang can already hear the angry voice on the other line.

“Yah! Am I you babysitter?!!!”

Dongwoon then realized that he have forgotten about his bag that he left in the school. “Oh! I’m so sorry Woohyun-ah. Something came up. I-I’ll just get it tom—“

“No. I’ll drop by tonight”

“No need—hello? Hello? Ok, he hung up” Dongwoon sighed.

“So, what’s the problem?” Gikwang inquired.

“He said he’ll drop by later”

RINGGGGGG~

The two jerked at the sudden sound of the doorbell.

“Whoa~ that was fast” Gikwang commented as the younger one went to open the door.

“Hello … is this Yang Soojin’s residence?” Heechul asked as soon as the door was opened.

“Oh, hello. Soojin noona is at the next door” Dongwoon pointed to his right.

“Thank you” Heechul thanked him. Dongwoon then closed the door behind him.

“You said it was here?” when the door was closed, Heechul gritted his teeth as he face Junhyung. Hongki nudged Junhyung & mouthed. “Looks like he’s mad”

“I-I guess she changed address hehe” Junhyung faked a laugh & cleared his throat. “It’s here right?” Junhyung then knocked on the door Dongwoon mentioned.

-------

“Who was that?” Gikwang asked Dongwoon who just shrugged his shoulders.

“Some guys asked me if this is Soojin noona’s place”

Upon hearing the name, Gikwang’s heart skipped a beat. “No. It’s impossible. It was just some other girl. Don’t expect too much Gikwang”

-------

Soojin, Doojoon, & Yoseob have just finished their dinner when Yoseob dragged both Doojoon & Soojin to the living room to watch TV. Few minutes later, Yoseob fell asleep. Soojin was about to carry Yoseob when suddenly there was knock on the door. Doojoon offered to put Seobie to bed while Soojin opens the door. The knock was repeated several times. As she opened the door, she muttered to herself.

“Coming… there’s a doorbell why di—oppa?!”

“Soojin-ah!” Heechul suddenly pushed Junhyung aside & hugged Soojin.

“Yah! That’s my sister!” Junhyung tried to break the hug.

“H-Heechul  o-oppa… I-I can’t breathe…” she stuttered from the tight hug of Heechul.

“Oh, I’m sorry” Heechul broke from the hug. “I miss you so much” Heechul was about to kiss Soojin when Doojoon came out of the room.

“Soojin-sshi, where is Seobie’s mi—“ Surprised, Doojoon stopped shaking Seobie’s empty bottle.

“Who are you and why are you wearing my clothes?!”


hello~! I'm really really sorry I haven't updated this fic T.T I've been very very busy these past weeks. Jeongmal mianhe T_T

and by the way .... HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE~!^^ I'll update again .. maybe later .. hehe