Chapter 14

He's my Appa!

After he closed the door behind him, Junhyung was bombarded with questions by his friends. He just sighed & replied. “Let’s have a round of drinks. I’ll tell you”

“Really?!” Hongki & Heechul both exclaimed after they gulped their 2nd shot.

“Do you really have to shout it at my face?” Junhyung then drank his 3rd shot of soju.

“But seriously, you just let him act as the father?” Hongki asked.

“It was because Yoseobie thought he was his father alright” Junhyung replied.

“But the question is, WHY did Yoseob thought he was his father in the first place?” Heechul looked at his friends & smirked at their ‘oh-yeah-I-didn’t-think-about-it’ expressions.

------

The next day, everything went back to normal, except for Gikwang. Dongwoon forced him to continue his last semester in his school.

“Hyung, why not go back studying? Your grandfather already talked to the school administration and the only thing you have to do is go visit the dean and tell him you’re Lee Gikwang. Everything will just fall into place. You’re lucky you have a powerful grandfather”

“Aii~ He just happened to be a president of my university before”

“Whatever. Are you coming with me tomorrow or not?”

“No. I want to watch TV” Gikwang faced the TV and continue watching Let’s Eat. Irritated, Dongwoon grabbed the remote control and shut the TV off.

“Yah! I’m watching here you know!”

“And I’m living here you know?!” Dongwoon smirked. “Have you forgotten that this is my apartment hyung?”

Gikwang fell silent and went straight to his room. Before closing the door, he said. “Just don’t forget to wake me up tomorrow”

------

“So, you’re Lee Gikwang? Well, I’m surprised that you just wanted to continue your studies now. Oh, by the way, I heard that you’re a captain of a soccer team when you were in high school” said the dean.

“Ah, yes. But I’ve not played soccer since I graduated from high school” Gikwang replied sheepishly.

Gikwang then give his thanks to the dean and he went off to his class. During lunch time, he strolled around the campus; admiring the new environment, without knowing he was already in the soccer field & a soccer ball hit him on the head.

 Suddenly, his vision went blurry and seconds later he heard a voice saying, “These kids should watched where they are going” That was the last thing he heard before everything went black.

------

“Hyung, he’s your second victim, oh no haha” teased one of Doojoon’s team members.

“Yah! The first one dodged the ball remember?” retorted Doojoon as he tried to smack ’s arm.

“But still—“ their conversation was cut off as Gikwang begin to open his eyes. He sat up.

“W-where am I?” Gikwang asked, turning his head from left to right.

“You’re in the clinic. I’m really sorry for what happened. I just lost control of my strength. By the way, are you a new student here? It’s my first time seeing you here around” Doojoon asked him.

Gikwang stared at Doojoon for some seconds then tilted his head as if thinking of something. Doojoon waved a hand in front of him and he came back to his senses.

“Huh? A-ah, yes, I just transferred” Gikwang replied. Why, that guy does resemble someone. He thought to himself.

Doojoon then bid his goodbye after their coach texted him, while Gikwang was still thinking. Was it the captain of the Shadows? No, no Gikwang, stop assuming. The captain was a little chubbier than him. He thought    as Doojoon and s went out of the room.

“Oh no! I forgot to ask his name!” Gikwang thought out loud, making  the university doctor and nurses turn to him. 


Hello~ I'm really really sorry for not updating these past months ... I'm so busy with our internship and all. I hope you have fun reading~^^ don't forget to comment & subscribe :) I'll update this week promise. ^-^