Chapter 24

He's my Appa!

“Hey! You haven’t completed the song as yet?” Hongki suddenly tapped Junhyung at the back.

When Junhyung didn’t respond or even react, he knew that the composer was in deep thought and won’t be aware of his surroundings.

I guess he still can’t recover about last week. Hongki thought and remembered the events that night. Junhyung arrived at his house after helping his mortal enemy, which Junhyung didn’t realized until he saw the drunken face slumped down in front of him. Junhyung said he felt stupid. Then Hongki persuaded Junhyung to go home, but he was just brushed off his friend, who fell asleep the minute he lies down on the sofa. Hongki gave up and decided to kick him out once the sun is up. But that didn’t happen since Junhyung already left even before he woke up. Now, staring at his friend, Hongki sighed.

“I’ll be out for some time. Just call me if you need anything” he said and without waiting for a reply, he went out for the recording studio.

Few minutes after his friend left, Junhyung closed his laptop and collapsed on the sofa near the door. “I’m so freaking tired!” he said to himself as he rummaged his phone on his bag and dialed his sister’s number.

Soojin answered on the first ring.

“Please feed me. I’m hungry” Junhyung grumbled the moment Soojin answered the phone.

“Oppa as much as I want to, but I can’t. I’m at Yoseob’s daycare and he’s singing right now. Talk to you later. Bye”

He heard his nephew’s beautiful singing before his sister hung up on him.

“Now time to call for delivery” he said to himself as he dialed the number.

------

“Wow! You really have a beautiful voice Yoseob-ah!” Gayoon praised Yoseob as she helped him go down the stage.

“Omma!” Yoseob exclaimed as he run towards his mother.

“What did I say about running?” His mother reminded him.

Yoseob, with puppy eyes, apologized to his mother who smiled and gave him a hug.

“Omma, that’s Hyunseung hyung with Sungjae, right?” Yoseob pointed to the skinny guy wiping the dirty cheeks of a tall kid.

“Oh yeah, that’s him. But I didn’t know he has a son” Soojin remarked and slowly approach Hyunseung.

“Hyunseung-ah” Soojin tapped Hyunseung’s shoulder and made the latter jumped up.

“Soojin-ah, what are you doing here?” Hyunseung replied and pretended nothing happened.

“Yoseob’s studying here, remember?” Soojin turned to the tall kid smiling. “And who’s this cute kid?” Soojin asked.

“Sungjae’s my nephew. My sister can’t come today that’s why she asked me to take her place instead.” Hyunseung explained as the two kids run towards the buffet table.

After everyone got their food, they all sat down around the medium sized round table and watched the other student performances. They were all busy watching the performances that they didn’t noticed a little hand was also busying sneaking the food from Hyunseung’s plate and eating it. It was when the rap performance of Ilhoon was over that Hyunseung saw his plate was almost empty.

“Wow, hyung, you're not that hungry huh?” Sungjae sarcastically commented.

The kids then laughed but Yoseob stopped immediately when his mother glared at him. Yoseob then knew he was caught. With a soft voice, he apologized. “Sorry, hyung”

“It’s ok Yoseob. I’m used to Sungjae’s remarks” Hyunseung patted Yoseob head.

“Sorry about eating your food again” a teary eyed Yoseob said.

“What do you mean again?” Confused, Hyunseung started scratching his head.

“I was the one who ate your cupcake 2 days ago during omma’s birthday” Yoseob confessed.

“Oh! That one” Hyunseung laughed. “I thought it was Hyuna who ate it. Don’t worry” Hyunseung ruffled the kid’s hair and Yoseob smiled at him, relieved that he was forgiven.

------

“I want 6 pcs of soy sauce chicken and 2 bottles of 1.5liters of coke. Make it quick” Junhyung briskly said on the phone.

“Yah! Am I a food delivery man?!” shouted the voice at the end of the line.

Junhyung laughed heartily.

“Yah! Yong Junhyung! Stop laughing! It’s not funny! Yah!”

“Did you forget what you said earlier? You said and I quote, ‘Just call me if you need anything’ end of quote. Did you forget about that LEE HONGKI? Or you thought I didn’t hear you, didn’t you?” Junhyung teased.

Hongki was caught off guard. “W-well I did say that” he stammered.

“So …”

“Ok fine” Hongki sighed. “Only Coke and chicken right?”

“Yup” Junhyung replied and instantly Hongki hung up. While waiting for his friend, he called his sister.

“Soojin-ah, can you and Yoseob come by here at the studio? I ordered some chicken”

“Oppa sorry, I’m meeting Gikwang. I’ll just ask Doojoon and Yoseob to come by there” Soojin replied

“You’re meeting who?!”


Yay! Finally posted an update :D I finally used the laptop of my uncle's friend to post this hehe since my lappy is still crappy OTL

Anyways! Happy Holidays everyone!!! Happy New Year!!! ^-^