Chapter 19

He's my Appa!

Dongwoon was still stretching his arms & neck when he found Gikwang sitting outside their apartment playing with his phone.

“At last you came. Come on let’s drink” Gikwang stood up and smiled at Dongwoon.

“You were crying, weren’t you?” Dongwoon asked the watery eyed Gikwang.

“I want to get drunk & forget everything” Gikwang said as he walked past Dongwoon & went towards the elevator.

“What’s the problem hyung?” Dongwoon caught up with Gikwang on the elevator.

“Here” Gikwang pointed to his heart & smiled though tears ran down his face.

------

Doojoon was about to call Soojin but he found her at the park talking with somebody. He sneaked behind the tree near them.

“Junhyung oppa I’m sorry if I’ve bothered you. I just don’t know who to call” Soojin sobbed.

“Why are you crying? It’s because of that bastard Gikwang right?” Junhyung hugged his sister & comforted her. She just nodded.

Junhyung then cursed under his breath & clenched his fists while Soojin continued sobbing as she said, “He wants us to be back again. I still loved him oppa… but when h-he talked about our relationship… i-it reminds me of that worst night. The night … my body was…”

“Ssshhh… don’t say that Soojin-ah. It’s a blessing in disguise & Yoseobie wouldn’t be here right? So stop crying, I’ll teach that guy a lesson” Junhyung cracked his knuckles. Soojin again asked her brother not to beat up Gikwang. Junhyung had no choice but to promise her he won’t hurt Gikwang.

Doojoon on the other hand, slowly went away; shocked at what he heard.

“She was the Soojin I knew before… the girl I saw…” he mumbled as he went home. Doojoon was already away when Junhyung changed their topic.

“By the way Soojin, I’m curious why did Yoseob think Doojoon was his father? He wouldn’t think Doojoon as his father just because he likes it right?” Junhyung asked.

Soojin was silent for some time & smiled. “I’m not even sure why” Soojin chuckled.

------

Upon arriving at his room, Doojoon slumped down his bed. Soojin’s words still lingered on his mind. Part of him was happy that he saw her again but then fear occupies most of his heart. He doesn‘t want her to get hurt again. Saying to her about his part on her life will just remind her of the worst part of her life.

“Just be there for her and Yoseob. Just like before Doojoon-ah. Let your fate decide what happens next” he said to himself as he stood up & went to shower.

------

“We’re really over Dongwoon. I give up. Every time we ran into each other, I always ended up hurting her; making her cry” Gikwang gulped his drink.

“Yah, you’re not the Gikwang hyung that I know! Remember when you told me how you courted her for 2 years before she finally said yes? And also when you told me that you almost got yourself beaten up by her brother twice? Pull yourself up hyung!”

Dongwoon kept on encouraging Gikwang that he didn’t even finish his drink. Gikwang on the other hand just nodded in everything Dongwoon said until he passed out.

“Remember when—hyung! Wake up!” Dongwoon tried waking Gikwang up but he failed. He had no choice but to piggyback him until they hailed a cab. When they arrived at their apartment complex, Junhyung just went out of the building and saw Dongwoon.

“Oh! Dongwoon-ah! Who’s that?” Junhyung asked as he placed the arm of Gikwang around his neck & helped Dongwoon until they reached Dongwoon’s apartment.

“He’s a friend of mine back in the States” Dongwoon replied when Junhyung asked him the 2nd time.

When they finally dropped Gikwang on the bed, it was only then Junhyung realized who he carrying.

“Whew! Thank you very much hyung. Gikwang hyung might be short but his weight these days is increasing haha” Dongwoon laughed until he noticed Junhyung was staring at Gikwang. “What’s the matter hyung?” he asked.

“What a fool I have been!”  Junhyung then laughed. “A fool Am I not? Haha. What a small world! The person who always hurt my sister is the one I just helped! AHAHA”

“Ah! Wait… so you mean hyung, Soojin noona was the Soojin Gikwang hyung was talking about & you were the one who beat him up before?”

Dongwoon was surprised to hear that all this time, Gikwang’s ex-girlfriend is just next door.


 Hello~ finally an update~! hehe Sorry if this is  kinda late OTL

&& Thank you for your support & for the subscribers ^^ Hope you have fun reading~!^^

&&& By the way~! I really LOVEEEE the new logo of BEAST >.<

How about you? haha