Chapter 10

He's my Appa!

“Gikwang hyung!” Dongwoon called out, but he didn’t get any response. The person was still laughing. He went nearer  and tapped the person; still he was ignored.

“Yah, Lee Gikwang!” he grabbed the person’s arm to face him. He was surprised to see his hyung laughing, but it doesn’t really look like he was happy.

“Hyung, stop laughing. I know that’s not what you’re feeling. You’re like an idiot you know”

“Oh, Dongwoon-ah! Haha I’m really an idiot. Didn’t you know that already? I’m the most idiot; bird-brained person on earth!” Gikwang laughed again. Moments later, tears began flowing nonstop on his face.

“Hyung …” Dongwoon patted his hyung’s back & comforted him. “Tell me what’s wrong; no, first, let’s go home. You looked like you got into a fight” Dongwoon then helped Gikwang up.

-------

“Gikwang hyung, did you use the Xbox 360?” Dongwoon asked Gikwang who was behind him, looking so downhearted.

His hyung just weakly nodded. “Why?”

“You asked me why? Well, you just forgot to turn it off. You know I’m saving electricity” Dongwoon reminded his hyung.

“I’m sorry. I was just in a hurry that I’ve forgotten about it. I-I’ll help you pay for your bill”

“Don’t worry about it haha but thanks anyway. By the way, you seemed so different since the other day. Did something happen?” Dongwoon asked as he turned off the Xbox 360 and went to the kitchen.

Gikwang slumped down into the sofa. “I-I met my ex-girlfriend earlier. We had an ar—woah wait! What are you doing?”

Dongwoon immediately came back with small pot on a portable gas stove. “I don’t want to miss your story. Go on, I’ll listen as I cook our noodles here” Grinning, Dongwoon squatted on the floor and started cooking the noodles.

“Here, use this newspaper as a placemat for your stove” Gikwang sighed. “He’s still a kid. He won’t understand it even if I tell him. Why did he even—“ Gikwang’s train of thoughts were cut by Dongwoon’s tap.

“Is she the one whom you always talked about when we’re in the States before?” Dongwoon asked.

“He still remembered that?!” Gikwang was surprised that Dongwoon still remembered what he had shared to him 4 years ago. “Yes …” he paused. “Well, she slapped me. But, before I got slapped by her, her older brother have already punched me earlier, hours before we met. It’s funny, isn’t it?”

Dongwoon furrowed his brows and eyed his hyung curiously. “Are you on drugs hyung? Yeah, it IS funny HA.HA” Dongwoon faked a laugh. “You were just punched and slapped by a brother and sister!”

“Yeah I know” Gikwang muttered.

“But—“

“Let’s not talk about it ok. I’m tired; I’ll just rest for a while” Gikwang then retired to his room.

When Gikwang returned to his room, Dongwoon ate his noodles and few minutes later, he went to a convenience store to buy some ice cream. As soon as he stepped inside the store, he saw Soojin with puffy eyes, eating some noodles in the corner. 


Hello~ I'm sorry if I've not been updating these days... here's the reason why ...