Chapter 6

He's my Appa!

“Such a lovely day to stroll, but I would prefer to stay and look at your beautiful face” Dongwoon winced at his classmate’s ‘greasiness’. His female classmate on the other hand responded with sweet smiles and giggles. It seems like it was music to her ears.

“I can’t take this” Dongwoon muttered and crept out of the room, hoping no one will notice, but his ‘greasy’ classmate saw him.

“Where are you going Dongwoon-ah? Classes will start soon”

“I-I’m not feeling well. I’ll get some rest in the clinic Woohyun-ah” he reasoned out. He quickened his steps until he found himself walking towards the soccer field.

“I’m already a junior in college, yet I’m still skipping classes. Nice one Dongwoon.” He thought and started kicking some stones. His train of thoughts was stopped by a sudden whistle. He was startled. A soccer game was starting, that’s why. Among the players, someone caught his attention. He moved closer to the field to verify. Yes, he was right. It was Doojoon, the guy from the other day.

“He’s a great player. I wonder why Yoseob think Doojoon’s his father. Why didn’t Soojin noona tell Yoseob the truth?” Different questions flooded Dongwoon’s mind that he nearly got hit by a soccer ball if it’s not because of Doojoon’s warning.

“WATCH OUT KID!!”

Dongwoon snapped out of his thoughts and dodged the ball. “Whew!  That was a close one!” Dongwoon wiped his sweat and let out a deep sigh of relief. Doojoon tapped his shoulders and said: “Don’t daydream outside the classroom. It’s dangerous than getting scolded by the teacher.”

Doojoon got the ball and returned to the field. Dongwoon on the other hand, stood still; amazed by Doojoon’s cool attitude. “No wonder Soojin noona fell for him. Wait, what are you thinking Dongwoon-ah! Noona said, he wasn't Yoseob's father... aish!”

-----

“Junhyung-ah, you should’ve told your sister about your return, and not calling me at the wee hours of the day to fetch you in the airport. Tsk”

“Wee hours? Huh!  It was already half past 7 when I called you, Hongki-yah. And besides I just want to surprise my sister. That’s what friends are for, right; helping each other?” Junhyung grinned as if mocking Hongki.

“But still, it was wee hours for me” Hongki retorted. Junhyung just laughed while the latter went back to his coffee as he mumbled his complains.

They were about to leave when Hongki saw someone familiar. As soon as Junhyung saw the guy Hongki’s pointing at, his fists clenched and went towards the person.

“Yah, Lee Gikwang!” Junhyung, without any hesitation, landed his fist on the guy’s flawless face.

“Why did you do that?!” Gikwang turned to face his assailant who was smirking.

“Don’t tell me, you have forgotten about me? I still can’t forgive what you did to my sister!” Junhyung was about to punch Gikwang, but Hongki stopped him.

“Hey! Stop making such ruckus here” Hongki dragged the furious Junhyung, who was still forcing himself to get hold of Gikwang, out the café. “I’m so sorry for what happened. He must have a very bad day.” Hongki apologized and turned to Junhyung. “I should’ve not told you about him. Why are you still mad about him? It was 5 years ago”

Junhyung was still clenching his fist and kept on glaring at Gikwang, who was still in shock.

“I still can’t forgive you Lee Gikwang!” Junhyung thought angrily as he walked away from the café, ignoring the nagging Hongki behind him.  

------

Gikwang was frozen to the spot. He can’t believe that after he came back from US, he’ll meet both the siblings, in awkward situations. Thanks to the help of the waiter, he got back on his feet and ordered his breakfast.

“Six hours left … why does it hurt so much” he said to himself as he walked home. “It hurts … “ he thought. His heart was hurting more than the punch he received earlier. He kept on clutching his heart, not realizing his eyes are already filled with tears. 

 


hello~ another update guys~! >_<

thank you for the new subscribers

Don't forget to comment & subscribe~

Here's Seobie for you, since I forgot to put this on the last chapter ㅋㅋ 

              

and my inspiration for this fic is that show above ^ ㅋㅋㅋㅋ