Chapter 11

He's my Appa!

“Where’s mommy, appa?” Yoseob, who was still on Doojoon’s shoulders, asked, pouting.

“Huh?”

“I said, where’s omma?

“She’s resting at home because she’s tired from her work. Say, do you want to go somewhere, Yoseobie?”

“Ice Cream!” cheered Yoseob.

“OK! So, fasten your seatbelt and let’s gooo~!” Doojoon then started running & pretending to be like an airplane.

-----

Soojin and Dongwoon talked a bit and they went home together.

“Are you sure you’re alright noona?” Dongwoon asked for the nth time.

Soojin smiled and assured Dongwoon that she’s alright. “Don’t worry. I’ll go ahead and rest for awhile. And you,” Soojin pointed at Dongwoon’s ice cream. “I think you should go now, your ice cream’s melting”

“Ah! You’re right!” Dongwoon then immediately open his front door and rushed to the freezer.

Soojin giggled and went inside her apartment. “What a funny kid. I wonder where’s those two are”

-----

“Did you enjoy our little trip for today?” Doojoon asked Yoseob who was still eating his 2nd ice cream while holding the left hand of Doojoon.

“NEHH~” Yoseob replied after his ice cream.

The two happily walked towards the apartment complex. Few minutes later, they were face-to-face with a smiley Soojin.

“Omma!” Yoseob greeted his mother and hugged her.

“How’s your day? Oh! You have an ice cream” Soojin gave Yoseob kiss on the cheek.

“Appa bought it for me!”

“Really? Did you say thank you to him?”

Yoseob nodded and then Soojin turned to Doojoon who was still smiling at Yoseob while patting the kid’s hair. Soojin then thanked Doojoon.

“Omma, why do you have to thank appa?”

Soojin and Doojoon were surprised at the sudden question of Yoseob.

“A-ah ... I-It’s just—“ Doojoon tried to explain but then the kid was already dragging him inside.

“Appa, let’s eat and then let’s watch TV and then tell me a story and—“

“Yoseob-ah … your father is tired from his practice earlier. Let’s give him a break, ok?” Soojin then carried Yoseob and playfully pinched his cute nose.

“But appa will sleep here right?”

The two elders looked at each other; questioned each other through their eyes and in the end, Doojoon has to stay. Since Doojoon is still in his dusty and sweaty jersey, he wanted to go home and take a bath before joining them for dinner, but then Yoseob insisted that they will both take a bath.

Doojoon approached Soojin and whispered. “What should I do?”

Soojin chuckled and whispered. “Just do what he says. Don’t worry, I think oppa left some of his clothes here; you can borrow those”

While Soojin was cooking dinner, the 2 guys were having fun playing in the bathroom.

“The duck is coming Yoseob-ah …” she heard Doojoon making some animal sounds and also the sound of Yoseob’s laughter.

“I’ve never heard him laugh like that since Junhyung oppa left” Soojin said to herself as she glanced on a picture of Junhyung hanging on the wall.

-----

“Hyung, aren’t you gonna convince him to go home already? He said he wanted to surprise his sister, but look at him. He doesn’t seem to care”

“Chill Hongki, chill; you seems like his mother Hahaha” Heechul burst out laughing.

“But he almost got into a fight again if I didn’t stop him” a hint of concern was visible in Hongki’s voice and Heechul sensed it. He knew Hongki won’t stop nagging until Junhyung get home. “These two nagging devil … aish!”

“Alright, you win!” Heechul then walked towards Junhyung and slapped him. “Hey Yong Yong! Aren’t you going home? Or do you want to pay me for the rent?” Heechul smirked.

“Ok, ok. I’ll go home; happy?” Defeated; Junhyung was left with no choice but to agree. He knew Heechul’s always serious in everything that he says.

“That’s good! So, do you want us to accompany you?” Heechul grinned.  Junhyung & Hongki just sighed.


aigoo~ hello guys ... I'm really sorry for the late update ;;; I've been very busy with my work training T.T