Chapter 15

He's my Appa!

Gikwang apologized to the doctor and nurses for his behavior. Soojin suddenly popped in his mind. “I should’ve held back; shouldn’t have said those words.” He mumbled.

“Gikwang-sshi, you’re free to go. It seems that your head is ok” the doctor told him. Gikwang was startled at the doctor’s deep voice. He tried not to show his startlement by smiling and nodding. He slowly stood up and bid his goodbye.

He then went back to his class, but few minutes later, he fell asleep.

------

“Hyunseung-ah, please fixed the wall clock? It’s already 4pm, not 3 o’clock” Gina ordered the sleepy Hyunseung, who slowly followed the order. Jiyoon turned to Soojin who was busy washing the baking utensils.

“Unnie, just leave it there, I’ll work on that. Just go and fetch Yoseob”

Soojin hurriedly dried her hands and rushed to her bag. Suddenly, her phone rang. It was Doojoon.

“Eh? Are you sure? Oh! Thank You Thank you so much! Bye!” she placed her placed her phone & turned to Jiyoon. “No need to wash those, I can extend my time”

“How about Yoseob?”

“Doojoon said, he’ll be the one to fetch Yoseob”

Jiyoon just nodded and helped Hyunseung clean the bar.

------

“Hyung, your mom is late again?” Ilhoon patted Yoseob’s shoulders. Yoseob sniffed and nodded slowly. Ilhoon was still comforting Yoseob when Jihyun appeared with Doojoon.

“Yoseob-ah, your daddy’s here!” Jihyun announced as she ushered Doojoon to the room.

Yoseob didn’t greet Doojoon like he did before. He was upset his mom didn’t fetch him. Doojoon greeted him happily but then he only received a gloomy mood. Ilhoon went to Doojoon and tugged his pants. Doojoon bent down and Ilhoon whispered to him. “Yoseob hyung thought his mom have forgotten about him”

Doojoon smiled & ruffled Ilhoon’s head. “Thanks for saying” then he turned to Yoseob who kept on avoiding Doojoon’s greeting. Suddenly he thought of an idea.

“Ilhoon-ah, it seems like Yoseobie doesn’t want any ice cream right? He only wants his omma” Doojoon winked at Ilhoon, who in turned gave him a puzzled look. He whispered to Ilhoon his plan in making Yoseob get jealous; which succeeded.

After some minutes, Yoseob held Doojoon’s hand & with puppy eyes he said, “Appa, I want ice cream too~” Doojoon smiled and ruffled Yoseob’s hair. “Let’s Go!”

They were already at the door when Yoseob noticed that Ilhoon isn’t coming with them.

“Ilhoonie said his father will also treat him today, so, he’ll not be coming with us today. Maybe some other time, right Ilhoonie?” The kid quickly nodded his head and waved his hands goodbye to them.

------

Gikwang stayed awake after he was reprimanded by his professor, but he still kept on yawning as his twirl his pen & checking his watched. Bored; yes he was so bored. It was 4 months since he last attend school, so the feeling was kinda awkward for him. The bell rang and he instantly packed his things and went out of the room. Why am I craving for an ice cream so sudden? He thought as he picked up a flyer of a newly opened ice cream store around the corner. 


hello~ so here's my promised update~! ^^ Have fun reading  :) not sure when will be the next update since I'm busy with my graduation!! (tomorrow, a day before Gikwang's bday~) >.<

&& Thank You for subscribing ^-^