Chapter 9

Romance in The Rain (English Ver)

Jaejoong stared at man who he considered as his Appa . Jaejoong did not think that Hankyung will know about that fact this soon.

"Did you know about this fact?" Hankyung asked, little bit surprised because Jaejoong did not react as his hoped . Somehow Hankyung felt there was a bad feeling about this.

" Nde " Jaejoong replied softly with his blank face.

And his forebode was getting dark.

"Did she already know about this truth?"
Of course Hankyung knew what Jaejoong mean about this ‘she’.

"No, she didn’t know yet. I have not told her even though I knew she deserved ... "
" Don’t…do not tell her now. I ... I want she know about this truth when I'm dead . I wonder what she would do when she knew that she had killed her own flesh and blood to save another child. I want her to cry blood over my death body. I want ... "

" Joongie ! " Hankyung cut with a little shouted, didn’t want to hear more about what Jaejoong say because he knows that it was a bad thing .

"You can’t do that!"

"I can and I do. It is the most appropriate punishment for having abandoned me and made ​​my childhood suffered"

"She did not throw you and she accidentally do all that bad act to you! She did not know if you are her son. She ..."

Then Hankyung tell Jaejoong about Heechul past. The tragic story about Heechul and Dong Wook. About Heechul who became insane after his parents separated her with his son who has just birth.

"She considers Bummie as his lost son. She was very fond of his as Bummie is the most precious in this world. The best Eomma affection that I've ever seen and the truth was she addressed all this mother love to you. She considers Bummie as you, his biological son. "

Jaejoong was silent, his face red with anger and deep sadness .

"You lied to me" he said later.
" You lied to me "he repeated. This time with screams.
" Joongie this is … "
Jaejoong covered his ears didn’t want to hear Hankyung explanation. Without waiting anymore, Jaejoong stood up and ran out of Hankyung workspace .

" Joongie ! ! "
.
.
That afternoon the rain was so heavy. Some people passing by seeking a shelter. Among them, Jaejoong walked with blankly face and tears that flowed from the corner of his doe eyes. Hankyung’s words kept ringing in his ears. A truth that was very hard to swallow.

"She did not abandon me ..." he whispered over and over again.

Since childhood, Jaejoong really want to find his Eomma. He didn’t want to ask anything but just wanted to say hello and to say that he is growing well and is very happy with his brothers in the Faith House. Of course it was when little Jaejjong considered his Eomma’s life suffered and did not have enough money to raise him. But that did not mean that Jaejoong didn’t miss the figure of Eomma. His wished to have Eomma arise when Hangkyung adopted him. That was not true adoption because it’s just a disguise to get a truly healthy heart for Kibum .

However the little innocent Jaejoong wished never came true. Whatever he did, Heechul eyes just looked to Bummie. Heechul will not see him even though he be a good boy and smart in school.  Heechul never congratulated him when Jaejoong win an event at the school. That made little Jaejoong sad. Then when he was playing with Kibum and accidentally make Kibum hurt, Heechul will scold him, beat him even locked him in the barn with no one maid who dared to prohibit or help. Only Hankyung who dared to freed from the confinement barn. It made Heechul get angrier because she thought Hankyung love Jaejoong more than Kibum. Heechul accused Jaejoong was the son of Hankyung with his affair. On other side Jaejoong hatred towards Heechul and Kibum grow strong. The hatred was compounded when Jaejoong knew that Heechul his Eomma. His owned Eomma throw and assume him for married with Tan Hankyung.

Yes, Heechul was very cruel to him but she did it because she did not know that he, Jaejoong is his son. Jaejoong then imagine if he was in Kibum position. Heechul will adore him, do whatever he asked and never let anything bad happen to him. A warm scene that made Jaejoong felt sad. Because Jaejoong really know that it will never happen.

Jaejoong stopped walk. The rain was getting heavier. Jaejoong was ready to cross the street when Jaejoong saw a little boy carrying an oversized umbrella walk with his tiny feet across the street. In front of him, his Eomma busy carried a toddler and little difficult between kept her youngest son and held an umbrella. Occasionally she youngest son, made ​​him laugh merrily and adorable. The scenery was very warm in that afternoon rain.

Jaejoong could not help but smile when he imagine had such as cute and adorable child. Suddenly, he heard the sound of the roar of the approaching car. The car continued to approach them without reducing the speed, without realizing that there are small children in the middle of the road crossing. Jaejoong didn’t shout to warned, he run quickly toward the little child. Grabbing the child as fast as he can before the car hit them.

Everything happened so fast. Gurgling sound of rain, the sound of car brakes so hard, little boy in his hug and umbrella that was flying into the air were something that Jaejoong know before everything went dark and cold.
.
.
Changmin came home that afternoon for lunch with his wife. Changmin never did it before. But that morning before Changmin leaving for the office, Kyuhyun asked him to go home for lunch because Kyuhyun will cook for him. Kyunhyun willingly to cook for him, Changmin admit it was a vast improvement in their relationship. Even thought Changmin very know the reason behind it. Kyuhyun began felt embarrassed with his husband’s hobby that Changmin like to rob the food. Kyuhyun knew Changmin was definitely paying the food that he robbed, but in Kyuhyun eyes it was still criminal acted. So here's Kyuhyun become Changmin private chef to held Changmin from his crazy hobby.

 

" Akh .. " Kyuhyun was busy slicing onions accidentally scratched his finger with knife that he used.

Changmin who stood not far from Kyuhyun quickly approached his wife.  Changmin gave his death glare to the knife that dared to hurt his Kyuhyun. Changmin took the knife, break it with his bare hands before throwed it into the trash.
 

" Minie Hyung ( Kyu called Changmin Minie Hyung  to his husband after marriage ) , why did you break the knife ! "Kyuhyun shouted in horror.
Changmin ignored Kyuhyun shout. Without saying anything Changmin grabbed Kyuhyun's hand inserting his wife fingers into his mouth. Kyuhyun’s chest slightly rippled as his finger went into Changmin warm mouth. His cheek flushed.  Kyuhyun Didn’t want to dissolve in that atmosphere that sometimes made ​​his heart hurt, So Kyuhyun opened his mouth, pretending to be angry.

"You can’t destroy any item just like that hyung ! "
" They dare to hurt you "
" Aishh Hyung but ... "
" I 've been told you, My Kyu , Anything and anyone could not hurt you  besides me even though it's an inanimate object. "

Kyuhyun was silent too tired to argue with the same topic in recent weeks. Moreover somehow Kyuhyun heart felt very unwell. That something big and painful will happen. Kyuhyun stared at the rain from the kitchen window. In his deep heart Kyuhyun wish that this time, his sense was wrong.
.
.
Yunho glared at the report paper that Kangin just gave him. A week ago after the meeting with Changmin , Changmin said something that made Yunho quite worried .

 

" Theres something wrong with your wife Hyung . Before I married My Kyu , he ask me to do something as our wedding gift . He asked me to do everything that I have to prevent Jaejoong death. "

 

After that Yunho asked Kangin to find out everything about Jaejoong past before Tan Familly adopted him. And Kangin managed to find out about the agreement between Jaejoong and Hankyung . Things that make Yunho emotions ignited.
Yunho accidentally squeezed the paper, anger and temptation of his evil nature seduced him destroy the Tan family.

Suddenly Yunho Hand Phone rang. Kangin who understand with Yunho situation took the Hp and receive calls.
" Yeoboseyo "
" ... "
" Jinja ? "
" ... "
" Nde . Araso "

Kangin ended the call. Kangin swallowed slowly before dared to say about the news.

" Yunho ssi . Jaejoong ssi get an accident "
.
.
Today Yoochun come home earlier than usual. Today is their 3rd anniversary and Yoochun want to celebrate with his wife. Yoochun purposely stopped at a flower shop, buy white lilies his wife favorite flower and big dolphin doll. Without forgetting his habit that every came home from work, Yoochun will change his work clothes and asked Minho to drop him at an intersection near their home. It makes Minho quite worried because the rain was quite heavy. Yoochun walked a little trouble with flowers, dolls and umbrella he was carrying.

With his best smile Yoochun entering the gate of their house.  Yoochun smile become wider when he found his wife was sitting in a chair porch of their home. Things that make Yoochun very happy because his wife waiting for him.
 

"Honey, I'm home "
 

Junsu rise from his sat with smiles to greet his husband.

"Welcome Chunie hyung " he said with a cheerful smile . Too cheerful instead and made Yoochun little shiver.
" To my cute wife"

Yoochun handed flowers and stuffed to Junsu . Still with his strange smile Junsu received the items.

" Huah Hyung  How sweet of you. " shouted Junsu as he lowered his mouth to Yoochun left ear. Yoochun thought Junsu would kiss him. But next thing that happened was not as sweet as he expected.
" AHHH ! "
Junsu shouted loud like crazy right in front Yoochun ear. The High dolphins tone that make great buzzing in Yoochun ear, almost made his ear deafness for while.

"Yak Suie , why are you yelling so loud? " asked  Yoochun whille rubbed his ears . A little grateful that his ear still normal after the death screams struck his eardrums.

"It's your fault because all this time you has lied to me ! This afternoon I went to your office to give you a surprise. But I 've got a bigger shock from you, Park Yoochun "
I'm dead Yoochun thought in horror. Yoochun tried to rack his brain and prepare the guts to face wife glared at him and ready to bust him in the second round.
" Suie hear me please. It’s not like what you think. I ... "

But before Yoochun can say his defense, Junsu Hand phone rang. Heeding her husband, Junsu picked up his phone in his pocket. The next few seconds the hand phone that Junsu held fell to the floor. His wife's face was so pale.
" Suie honey, waeyo ? "
Junsu did not answer his question, Junsu ran braved the rain. Junsu was running towards the hospital which located 500 meters from their home.
" Suie! "

 Yoochun put flowers and stuffed in a patio chair and then ran after his wife. He ignored the rain that had poured hard above them.

 

To be continued (…)

 A/N:

Anyeong, here is the Chapter 9.  The conflicts are coming. So many things will happen at next chapie. Hope you enjoy this chapter. Please tell your mind about this fic^^

Thank you for your comment, support and subscriptions^^

Big hugs

Yeye Kyunie