Chapter 10

Romance in The Rain (English Ver)

Jaejoong got intensive treatment after the ambulance arrived at Seoul Hospital. There was some serious wound in his back and many blood flowed from his thighs. Jaejoong was still in the emergency room. The team of doctors who led by Seungri tried to help him. Outside the room, Yunho accompanied by Ji Yoong , Junsu , Yoochun and Hankyung  were waiting anxiously.  Hankyung had told Leeteuk and they were on the way to the hospital. They kept silent, only Ji Yong voice who whispered softly to calmed his son.

"You have to Calm down Yun . Joongie will not leave you. Surely, he was injured but he'll be fine. "

Yunho didn’t answer. His eyes glanced sharply toward Hankyung, his hands clenched. Understand with his son who was ignited by emotions, Ji Yoong reached Yunho's clenched hand and rubbed Yunho’s back gently.

"You can’t harm him Yun . Remember he is one of Joongie closest relatives. Although Joongie never admit his feelings openly but Hankyung was like Appa in his eyes. "

"He will take Joongie’s heart"

"But Umma know that you would not let him."

Yunho paused. His eyes  turned toward the door of the emergency room where his wife was.

Meanwhile Hankyung stood not far from them. He waited with anxiety. Hankyung has been trying hard to catch Jaejoong when Jaejoong runed out from his workspace. However, since his children time, Jaejoong was very good at escaping from him. Hankyung did not give up. He asked some Tan guard and his assistant to helped him to looked for Jaejoong . Hankyung did not care with heavy rain that poured hard. Their struggle have fruitful results but it’s was a little late, when they found Jaejoong , the person that he care like his owned son has been lying in the middle of the road with some people who surrounded him. Hankyung run toward the crowd with panic.

Jaejoong was slightly conscious when Hankyung sat near his body. Jaejoong red lips draw a soft smile when he saw the small child who he rescued didn’t get seriously injured. Then his hand moved slowly touched his chest. His lips were smiling again when his eyes met with Hankyung’s.

"Not need to worry Appa , ... my heart is fine ... " he whispered softly before going back into unconsciousness.

And Hankyung could not hold back his tears when the words were heard by him. After all what happened, even when his body was almost numb from his injuries, Jaejoong still worried his heart that no longer belonged to him after the agreement.

Hankyung rubbed his face that looks older than usual. Then Hankyung looked at the emergency room door for the umpteenth time. And a decision has been taken by him.
.
.
Junsu never imagined that there were would be so much grief when he managed to find his lost baby brother. His heart was getting sore because as personal physician of Tan family, Junsu very knew about the agreement that Jaejoong made with the Tan family. It’s  made the situation more difficult because Junsu felt guilty about what happened to his baby brother. If only Junsu never left Jaejoong there alone that night, this tragedy wouldn’t happen.

Junsu still remember clearly. That night the rain was so heavy. Heechul Eomma had just given birth when Mr.Kim and some black dressed man came to their small home. They brought Heechul Eomma by forced and killed his Appa .  Little Junsu frightened and then carried his baby brother run away from the home. With his little legs Junsu was struggling to escape under drizzle and cold nights.

Then his Baby brother cried so hard. Junsu realized that the baby blanket that covered his baby brother already soaked wet and his body was very pale. And probably very hungry. Little Junsu managed to find a public phone box. Junsu brought his baby brother entered into for shelter. Then His baby brother cried louder. Junsu who can’t bear to see his baby brother starved intend to look for milk. But it was already late night with the rain and storm. With a heavy heart, little Junsu left his Baby brother there. As he wiped his tears, Little Junsu rushed to seek help. Knock on every door of the house that he met. But no one answered the door. Torrential rain making the owner of the house did not hear the knock. But Junsu did not give up. After a knock on the 12th house, finally someone opened the door. Someone named So Ji Sub. Junsu told everything to Ji Sub and asked for help. Without waiting any longer Ji Sub asked Junsu to take him to a place where Junsu left his baby brother. But once they arrived, there was no his baby brother in the public telephone box. Junsu lost his unnamed baby brother on that fateful night.

Guilt and nightmares haunt Junsu since that night. Although Ji Sub has helped him to search and it continued when Junsu reach his adolescence, Junsu has not been able to find his baby brother.

Then fate gives the light way when Junsu replace Ji Sub as Tan Family personal physician and met with yeoja that used to be his Eomma. Sadly Heechul didn’t remember him. Junsu himself  never mentions that he was Dong Wook son. Junsu lock his grief and revenge against the Kim family because he did not want to get killed before he managed to find his baby brother. Then Junsu met a Kim Jaejoong . Although at that time he did't know that Jaejoong was his lost baby brother, but he should be aware that feelings, genuine feeling of happiness when they two met. The feelings that deeper than patient and doctor relationship, feeling that more comfortable thana friendship.

For the umpteenth time Junsu shed tears, his body too weak even to wiped his tears.

Yoochun who sat not far from him rubbed his cheek gently and affectionately.

"Everything will be okay." Yoochun whispered.

Forgetting his frustration about his husband lied, that night Junsu allowed his husband to hug him tightly.

The creaking sounds from the door open stealth their attention. Seungri walked toward them then explain Jaejoong circumstances  without waiting for one of them asked.

" Joongie ssi get serious wound in his back. His body will experience temporary paralysis but he will recover with therapy. Due to a severe, Jaejoong ssi losing unborn child ..."

"Unborn child?" Ji Yoong asked.

" Nde. When the accident occurred, Jaejoong ssi was pregnant about 4 weeks.”
.
.
Jaejoong has been moved to the VVIP ward in Seoul Hospital. Ji Yoong accompanied his son in law while others were outside engaged in serious conversation.

"I know about the agreement between my wife and you that he have to surrender his heart to Kibum . As his husband I can not let you do that. No matter what happen you're going to cancel the agreement. Jaejoong's life, you have no right to take him. I will refund your money or your losses as a result of the cancellation the eviction home that championed by my wife. Include with interest and inflation. "

Hankyung felt in silent. Honestly Hankyung even did not want to continue the agreement anymore. Before Yunho asked, Hankyung has decided to cancel the agreement. Hankyung saw Jaejoong almost die and it was very painful. Hankyung did not want  to experience that moment twice. But ...
" I'm going to cancel the agreement even without you asking for it, but it was Jaejoong which holds the final decision. He donated his heart to Kibum was not because the agreement but as revenge to Heechul . It is the most effective way to revenge that he ever thought. To make Heechul life miserable after his death, making a mother who ever gave birth to him crazy before finally committing suicide because of knowing that she killed his biological son to save the someone else son who she thought as his son "

Junsu jolted slightly when he heard the conversation, he was remembering his conversation with Jaejoong some time ago. It’s when Junsu asked him to run away so he did not need to die to hand over his heart. But with a smile Jaejoong refused.

" Gwenchanayo Hyung , I chose to die because not of surrender. I have my biggest reason to surender my heart"

Junsu now understand the reason behind all of it.

"If that's the case, Junsu will tell Joongie that after the accident there was a problem with his heart. his heart no longer can be donated to Kibum " Yunho said.

"I'm not a forgiving person Hankyung ssi , actually I was thinking about destroyed your entire family , more precisely kill Kibum so the root of this problem is gone. But I still look at you as a person who loved by my wife. So this time I let you and your family go ".

" Nde , I understand "

Then a few seconds later they heard Jaejoong screams from inside of the ward.
.
.
Jaejoong was sitting in his dream world. It was so cloudy and ready to rain. Then a toddler reached him. He stood right before him.

" Eomma" he called softly .

Jaejoong looked up and smiled when he found the toddler that often present in his dreams.

" Eomma, Would you leave Appa? I didn’t manage born to accompany Eomma this time. Do Umma don’t want to give me and Young Jae a chance to be born and then play with Appa and Eomma? "

Jaejoong’s smiles stopped, a little confused by what the toddler who called himself Yunjin said to him. Jaejoong then realized there was pain in his stomach. When his doe eyes turned down, blood flowing in between his thighs.
.
.
Ji Yoong did not say anything when he saw Jaejoong regained consciousness. But suddenly Jaejoong screamed and kept calling the baby as he realized that Jaejoong had a miscarriage.

"Baby … hiks… baby"

Ji Yoong tried to calm Jaejoong but Jaejoong continued his cried. Soon Yunho and the others went inside. Yunho went directly to his wife.

"Boo , waeyo ? "

" Yunie , Baby ... our baby  ... hiks "

Yunho very understand the grief that struck his wife. Jaejoong desperate for a child and the accident has seized his wished. Yunho hugged his body carefully that looked so weak and frail. Yunho soothed whisper to comfort his wife. Did not want to continue saw his wife cried and disturbed his recovery, Yunho allowed Seungri to inject a sedatives into Jaejoong left arm. Sometime later, Jaejoong back to sleep in Yunho arms still with sobs.
.
.
What Kyuhyun felt when for the first he opened his eyes was a pain in his private area, his body aching and a pair hands around his body, held him from behind. After the two had lunch, after Changmin got a call, his husband was not returned to the office but work out his body by reason that making love in the rain it was very romantic.

" Jaejoong had an accident " Changmin whispered while kissed Kyuhyun neck.

Dheg !

Kyuhyun heart beats faster when he heard the news.

"So you ask me to make love to you to distract me from this important news? ! " Kyuhyun hissed dangerous.

" Shh ... I just do not want you to panic and do something stupid. Jaejoong is in stable circumstances now. It's just that he would have trouble walking a few months. The bad news is he lost their first baby"

"Oh God ... "

" There's always good news behind the bad news My Kyu . And the good news is Tan Hankyung cancel the agreement. Your Jaejoong hyung will not die after celebrating his 20th birthday. "

" Jinja ? "

" Nde . I assure by myself that it was true"

" Minie Hyung , can you release me from your deathly hug please? I want to see Joongie hyung in the hospital"

"You know the rules My Kyu , you can’t get out from the Shim residence without me there with you . And I'm just going to go when Minie Junior pleased"

Kyuhyun's eyes rounded as he realized that Changmin’s member still in his body, the Minie Junior now is re- harden .

"But Minie Hyung ... "

And as usual Kyuhyun can’t run from a  evil and Shim Changmin.
.
.
That night when Hankyung came home, as usual he will encounter Heechul in Kibum’s room. Every night before bed she was going to come to Kibum room for justify a blanket or check on Kibum . Heechul will not be able to sleep quietly before kissing Kibum forehead. At first it was the Warm sight to Hankyung eyes but now somehow it felt wrong.

Hankyung waited in front of Kibum room quietly, thinking of the right words that he would convey to his wife.

"You’re home Hyung "said Heechul when she encounter Hankyung  who stood in front of Kibum room.

" Nde "

Like the previous nights and days, Hankyung will kissed Heechul forehead when he just came home from work or business trip.

"Did you have dinner Hyung? "

" Ani "

Heechul dragged Hankyung to dining room. Hankyung let his wife to serve his foods. Heechul waiting on her husband eat and occasionally asked about the job. After Hankyung finished with his dinner, the head of Tan family begin his serious talked.

" Chullie there is something important that I want to tell to you."
 

To be continued (…)

 A/N:

Anyeong, finally I can manage to finish this Chapter.  Fiuh…. it’s kind of hard for me to find the main conflict. Hope you enjoy this chapter. Please tell your mind about this fic^^

Thank you a lot  for your comment, support and subscriptions^^

Big hugs

Yeye Kyunie