Chapter 1

Romance in The Rain (English Ver)

Junsu  was shuting the door and planed to made his way to another room when  he heard a  quite loud footsteps  in the hospital corridor . He turned and saw a person with a well-built body passed right in front of him . His eyes slightly rounded at the sight of someone he knew was in the stanger arms .

" Joongie ... ? "

Kim Jaejoong was is one of his ' patient '. He lost conscious, looked pale  with a serious wound in his forehead .Junsu was too panic then he  pulled the savior’s coat without thinking.

" Excuse me Sir , What happen to him ? "

The Man with  sharp eyes looked at  Junsu. He have very handsome face with aristocrat feature but there was something dangerous about him, just from the man's intense expression.


" He have several injuries. I will  take him to another place because The Hospital was to bussy to take care his wounds "

Junsu knows , there has been a series of accidents that took some lifes and severe of them get badly injuries . The doctors are very busy dealing with them and the emergency room was full . Actually  Junsu didn’t have  shif this afternoon but  he decided to stay to help .

" It was not necessary  Sir . I can handle him . Moreover, he was one of my patients "

The Man  looked at Junsu once more , a little bit  confused by that statement . But he didn’t  refuse when Junsu guide  him to a empty room .

.
.

Yunho laid the Beauty on the bed. The Beauty’s name is Kim Jaejoong . Lee Junsu the  physicians who claimed that he  knows about The beauty just tell his name . Yunho stood not far from the bed as Junsu and  some nurses treated the wounds . Yunho didn’t  want to disturb their job so he decided to wait outside .

An hour later , Junsu came out to meet Yunho . Junsu  told him  that Jaejoong was fine with no serious injuries and said thank you for helping Jaejoong .

" Could I bring him home now ? "

Junsu 's forehead wrinkled slightly when he heard the request .

" Mwo ? ! Of course  you couldn’t. I will not allowed that . Joongie have to stay here so I can watch him and make sure he's completely healthy. "

Yunho didn’t say anything else to Junsu afterwards because Kangin reminded that an important meeting was  waiting for his presence. Yunho went from the hospital with a promise to bring Jaejoong  home. Yunho admited that his desire for the Beauty was very strange and excessive. Yunho  just meet him for some hours. But there was a strange noise that echoed in his head and his mind since Yunho looked at the Beauty named  Kim Jaejoong . Voices who say that Jaejoong was something he looked for . A  missing part of him  since  his born . A part of puzzle in his heart .
.
.

The first thing   Jaejoong saw when he opened his eyes was  the  all-white room and dolphin’s voice who calling his name repeatly  .

" Joongie , Joongie ! "

" Hyung, Don’t shout please. You're make my head hurt " he whispered softly

"Tsk , it’s not my  voice that makes your head hurt but wound on your forehead .  Seriously Kim Jaejoong,  what you're have done?"

" Jumped  from The  bridge of Mapo "

" MWO ? "

" Usually people who  jumped from there will  not going to survive. I just tried to put it into practice "

" Joongie , are you nuts ? "

Jaejoong didn’t say anything then he looked at the window. Avoid the death glare that Junsu give to him.


" Ani , I just think that this is the best for everyone . And I'm too tired to look for another way . "

Junsu 's gaze softened when he saw  despair in Jaejoong 's face .  His beautiful face is now a bit dingy and ready to cry .

" Suie Hyung , can you  leave me alone,  please? "

Junsu didn’t  asked or refused . Junsu was wise enough to leave Jaejoong , giving space for Jaejoong to alone . Three years since they met, from patients then become close friend make Junsu knows Jaejoong personally. Junsu  excused himself before made his way out . A minute later  Jaejoong started to sob . His mind was too confused and his heart was too hurt . The tears stopped two hours later when Jaejoong back to sleep

Jaejoong slept quite soundly  that night.  He never knew that  someone visited him. Once Yunho  finished with his work, he  back to the hospital and  found  Jaejoong still asleep. No,  precisely cried in his sleep. Yunho slowly raised his hand involuntarily, wipe the tears that running down on the rossy cheeks. There is a strange feeling when he saw the despair in that beauty face. It’s Hurt so much. Then Yunho felt something warm running down  from his eyes. With the other hand, Yunho touched his cheek. That's when Yunho realized, for the first time he can shed tears since his birth 27 years ago.

.

.

Ji Yong woke up when he heard  sounds of  closed window . Ji Yong  opened his eyes slowly and found his son standing not far from him. His son  was  preparing to close another window . Jiyong  take his body  up carefully and sat on the edge of his bed .

" You're late again, Yun "

 Yunho turned around to meet his Eomma . He Walked  over Ji Yong  still complete with his work’s clothes .

" Mianhae.  I did not mean to wake you up,  Eomma "

" Gwenchanayo " Jiyong said , smiling softly to his son who sat beside him .

" Eomma just missed  Your Appa . He loved the rain so  Umma open the window in order to see the rain before sleep "

" How was your day ? " Jiyong always asked  the same thing every Yunho home from work and normally will get a ‘fine’  word typical Yunho with expressionless face when answered his question . But  this night was a little different . Yunho paused before finally answered .

" I guess "

" So you got a problem then  "

" Eomma, did you remember, once I tell you  that there was no color in my life. Then Eomma said that one day I will meet with the butterfly. The butterfly who  will color my world "

" Ne , Eomma still remember that clearly "

" I  found the butterfly this afternoon. He has a very beautiful color and I want to have him so badly since the second my eyes meet his . "

Yunho told his Eomma how he met with Jaejoong . How he save the Beauty and that he have a strong desire to make The Beauty his, only his alone. Ji Yong heard it carefully . He smiled  when he saw a hint expression in his son face.  Yunho never shows his emotions , never laugh or cry even when he was still a new born. For an Eomma , it was a big loss .  The Experience to raised a normal child was a beautifull moment, Jiyong never had that. Of course he still love his son dearly. Yunho was his son with The man who owned his heart.   

" I want to have him but I'm a little scared . From the beginning  since I know about the world, I did’t know how to love the others. I only know how to hurt and hate peoples. I have plan  to bring him here before. I didn’t  care  whether he was willing or not that time. But when I saw him cried in his sleep . I can’t  do the cruel plan that had crossed my mind."

"You can learn to love him slowly . Eomma know you really want to be with him . Eomma will help you to have him . Eomma will go to his family to propose him to you . "

" Eomma "

"You want to confine the butterfly for yourself . And marriage is the most delicate and honorable to lock him in the Jung’s residence . Don’t worry,  no one from any family that  able to reject a Jung’s  Name. " Jiyong said as he rubbed his hair fondly .
.

.

"  It was quite a night, Hyung. Your Dolphin’s wife must be waiting for you "said  the man with  height above the average to his company. Both of them  currently sat in one of the elite club night in the Seoul area.

"My wife just called me. Told me that he will stay the hospital until morning. I have  bit free  time  before go home tonight." replied Park Yochun .

" You've really turned into a loser since you marry him . "

" I'm a loser just for him. You will experience the same thing when you fall in love someday, Shim Changmin "
Changmin just grunted softly as hear it.

"You know it's quite impossible Hyung. As impossible when a Jung Yunho get married "

Yunho, Changmin and  Yochun have known each other since Junior High School . They are very close. Close enough  to shared their secret . Even a big secret about the fact that his two best friends are children of the relationship due Amore Tale. When Amore Tale had erupted 30 years ago and caused a lot of problems, the government immediately take action to eradicate the black poison,  include the  children from their relationship . It was common when the child of a relationship Amore Tale have no feelings, evil by nature and  ended up being a great villain plagued  the society . There are only a few of the survivors. They  lived in secret. Tried hard to be normal .

" Did your Dolphin’ s wife  still not suspicious about your lies ? " asked Changmin while played  wine in his hand. Totally  bored .

"Nde "

Yoocun and Junsu wedding was  unique and ridiculous in Changmin’s eyes . Junsu hated the rich peoples . Unfortunately,  Yochun Park  the CEO of Park Corp.   was  falling in love with him. Then Yoochun lied to Junsu that he was  a regular employee at the Park Corp. as Lee Yoochun . After some struggle,  Yochun  managed to win Junsu’s hearts and tied their love  with the promise of marriage.

Changmin and Yochun talked again but this time they choose another  topic  about their companies. A few minutes later a waiter came brught their order.

" We didn’t order the cocktail . " Changmin said with  cold tone when  a glass of cocktail presented in front of him .
"Mianhae  Shim ssi , this drink from a pretty boy  who sit there " Said the waitress while pointed her  finger . Changmin glanced at the direction . Their room  separated by a thick glass and  the prety boy sat at the end of the bar. The pretty boy have less curly haired,  chubby cheeks. His eyes  stared at him. The pretty boy was a little nervous. A signed  that something was  wrong with the Cocktail.

"You may go " Changmin said to waitress  without removed his eyes from his willingly victim.
" Someone you know ? " Asked Yochun
" Ani "

Changmin grabbed the cocktail  and  drank it without further. Changmin closed his eyes . Silent for a moment, take a  deep breath.

" But I will know him later " He whispered as he opened her eyes and looked back at the pretty boy  . Yoochun could see the smirk on the lips of his friend and felt sorry for Chubby boy.
.
.
Kyuhyun  stood up and walked quickly to leave the club after Shim Changmin drank the cocktail . Kyuhyun approached  Eunhyuk who  waited  at parking area near his bike .

" He drank it . He realized there was something wrong in his drink, but he kept drinking . Aishh….that person really  scares me."
" Do you regret Kyunie ? "
" I don’t  . It's all for Joongie Hyung sake .  I will not let him die without do anything.  Of Course he will mad but I don’t care. . Hyung, Are you sure the poison will work  correctly ? "
" That's  original  Amore Tale that  I stole from  High rank police officers . The last Amore Tale . We'd better get out of here . We 'll talk about it again at home"

Kyuhyun nodded slowly . Eunhyuk   the bike and  Kyuhyun climbed in behind him . After making sure Kyuhyun was  sitting properly , Eunhyuk immediately spurred his gas left the club . They are never knew that  Changmin and Yoochun  saw them from the window .

"They put something in the cocktail " Said Yochun

'' Amore Tale "

" Jinja ? but you look fine."

" Because we are immune to Amore Tale . Children who born due the relationship of Amore Tale brings high levels of poison in their body . Deadly poison who killed our feelings for love. Every poison  has a antidote. Hyung, I think  I 've found my antidote "

To be continued (…)

 A/N:

Anyeong, finally i can manage to finish this the first chapter^^. I hope you are not disappointed  with this chapter. I’ sorry for the problem about gramar and words. I still have to learn more abaut my English.

Thank you for your support dan subscriptions^^ 

Yeye Kyunie