Chapter 8

Romance in The Rain (English Ver)

That afternoon after Jaejoong drove Yunho’ Lunch, Jaejoong wanted to stop at H & H cafe. When he got there, it was not a warm and crowded as usual. The cafe looked messy and there were police line. Jaejoong felt panic then quickly called Leeteuk to ask about what really happened to Eunhyuk Café.  Leeteuk was hiding about Eunhyuk shoot case from Jaejoong because he did not want to disturbed their honeymoon. As a result, Jaejoong came to the hospital with anger and berated his swear brother. Things got worse when Kyuhyun came and innocently said that he would marry man named Shim Changmin.

"Mwo? ! "

They were shouting in chorus minus Eunhyuk who can guessed from the beginning that it was bound to happen sooner or later.

"Married? Are you sure Kyunie, You are only 17 years old for elephant sake! How about your dream about work at the largest Game Corporation in the world? Who is Shim Changmin anyway? " Jaejoong barrage. Clearly that Jaejoong did not receive Kyuhyun decision to get married at such a young age.

Kyuhyun sighed deeply before answered them one by one.

" Hyung, I and my boyfriend, Shim Changmin had done some activities that called ‘ You know what’ . That’s why we had to married before he knock me up and get pregnant. "

" You Know What Activities…?" Jaejoong thought for a moment. Nearly ten seconds of silence before his doe eyes bulging and the screams came again.

" Mwo? ! How dared he corrupt your innocent? "

" Aish .. Hyung I’m not that innocent. I’m evil!"

"Even if he had stained you, you still My Innocent Kyu. Our evil magnae"

" Nde , Joongie right. You are our evil magnae even if we have new child in Faith House" Leeteuk said.

Kyuhyun paused then smiled softly to Jaejoong , Leeteuk , Eunhyuk and Donghae his future brother-in-law. At his deepest heart Kyuhyun relieved, at least all his hyung did not hate him.

"We won’t forbid you to marry him if you two love each other" said Leeteuk

" Don’t worry, because we are really love each other"

Jaejoong , Leeteuk and Donghae smiled. They felt happy with the Kyuhyun decision. Only Eunhyuk who fell silent because he was the only one who knew about the strange behind Kyuhyun’s wed.

At late afternoon when visited hours almost over, Eunhyuk asked Kyuhyun to stay and start his investigation.

"So, Did Shim Changmin you?" Eunhyuk whispered

" Nde ."

" Kyu , are you sure about this decision. "

" It's too late Hyung. Amore Tale has no antidote. Don’t Worry Hyung, Amore Tale will make him to love me for the rest of his life until he dies even though I knew it was not true love. I do not care anymore."

" You're doing this for Joongie but for now he has been married to Jung Yunho . I have a hunch that Jung Yunho can prevent Joongie to do something stupid. Kyunie , you do not have to continue this crazy idea "

" As the victim of Amore Tale can’t run from that fake love until the end of his life , I can’t run away from Changmin too. Remember Hyung, Amore Tale condemned both sides. Anyway it does not hurt to have a second plan, when Yunho hyung little careless in the future there were Shim Changmin who will prevent him. My Happiness is important bu  Joongie Hyung life is the most important."

Eunhyuk did not ask more after that, honoring His magnae sacrifice.
.
.
Jaejoong had just finished cook with Jung personal chef Jung when one of the maids told him that Yunho’s car had entered Jung residence. Jaejoong thanked her before rushing off to the main door of the Jung residence.

 

Yunho could not help but smile warmly when he saw his wife waited at the front door with a baby blue apron and a bit messy in his cheeks. Without waiting Kangin for open the car doors, Yunho get out from the car and walked over to Jaejoong.
 

"Welcome Yunie " Jaejoong greeted with cheerful smile.

"Boo, I'm home "
Yunho reached Jaejoong's cheek, gently he wipe the slightly mess on Jaejoong’s cheek before kissed his forehead. Then they walked in to the dining table where Ji Yong was sitting. Yunho briefly excused himself to wash his hands before returning to join the family for first family dinner since Yunho and Jaejoong wed.

 

Ji Yong asked Yunho about his work as usual then teased Yunho to give him many grandchildren as soon as possible. Yunho just answered the tease with his flat expressions in other side the teased made Jaejoong's face blushed so red, as red as a boiled crab which has become one of the dinner entree menu.
 

After spending dinner with Ji Yoong , Jaejoong help the maids to clean up the kitchen and dining table while Yunho was waiting in a chair near from the table. Jaejoong had asked him to shower first but Yunho has other ideas for spending his time in the bathroom.

"I want to bathe with you if you allow me"

 

Jaejoong's face flushed so badly, moreover there are some maids at the dining table at the time. Still blushing, Jaejoong began clearing the table. It was an adorable sight for the maids who passed dining room. They giggled secretly, only stooped when Yunho stared at them.
 

"Jung Yunho stop embarrassing me. " Jaejoong hissed softly as he continued to take the rest of the food on the table.  Jaejoong tried to pretend angry to cover his red face.

Some fifteen minutes later Jaejoong finished helping the maid, later Yunho and Jaejoong take a bath together. Jaejoong and Yunho soaked in the Jacuzzi. Jaejoong leaned to Yunho fine bulid chest, while Yunho hugged Jaejoong from behind while occasionally Jaejoong black hair softly.

"Did you know namja named Shim Changmin? " Jaejoong asked as he pressed his body on his husband chest.

" Nde , he was one of my best friends. I, Changmin and Yoochun were friends since adolescence. They both are some of the few people who made ​​me comfortable. Waeyo? "

" Kyuhyun , he would marry to Shim Changmin . I'm a little bit suspicious of their impromptu wedding. I'm afraid he just toying Kyunie. Somehow I know he is dangerous"

"Of course Shim Changmin is a dangerous man. Where I was able to hold for not killing people, he was the opposite. His Appa make him that way. Shim Ji Ho wanted a perfect heir, intelligent, fearless and cruel. Deliberately he put Amore Tale in his wife's beverages. Shim Changmin used to be just like me. We are the poor children who born because of the Amore Tale relationship. When Changmin wants Kyuhyun to be his, Changmin would love him. As much as I want to have you and love you until death separated us. The love maybe will hurt his freedom. We are very possessive with our antidote. We are born without positive feelings such as love and affection. So when we find someone who can make us feel that way, we'll keep him like a big treasure in the world has ever seen. We will cage that person, do not want to share it with the world"

"Will you take my freedom too?"

"In my case, I gave you a chance. As long as you do not harm yourself, I won’t take your freedom. If one day you harmed or get hurt, it was the last day for your freedom. The point is if you do stupid things that almost made you die, I will lock you in Jung residence, you will never see the outside of world without me there with you"

Jaejoong was silent for a while. There was a fear that spread in his spine as Yunho's words reach his ears. Understand with his wife’s fear, Yunho hugged Jaejoong gently and tightly from behind.

" Mianhae if I  scared you . " Yunho whispered, kissing Jaejoong nape.

"You're so precious to me Boo. I love you so much. So much more than myself”

Jaejoong looked back. Only silence without saying any word before kissed Yunho’s left cheek gently.

" Nde , I will try hard to bring myself so I do not get hurt. Then I still have my freedom. Its promise"
Yunho smiled warmly at Jaejoong before replied with a kiss on Jaejoong’s left cheek. Both remained there for some fifteen minutes then decided to rinse their bodies, they were wearing pajamas and sleep in their bed with a body hugged each other and linked their fingers.

 

One week later Changmin and Kyuhyun get married.  The Marriage of the only heir Shim family was festive and elegant. The wedding ceremony took place in a church near the Shim Residence. While the reception’s wedding held at one of five-star hotel that owned by the Shims.The next day a new couple went to Europe for their honeymoon.
 

The time passed fast and unnoticed. It's been one month since the Kyuhyun Wedding. No significant events that occurred. Jaejoong easily adapt to the Jung family and began to love his husband. Kyuhyun was trying to receive Changmin as his husband with his nature and strange habits. Then Junsu and Yoochun were still very close and loved each other. Everything was very calm, too calm instead. Sometimes it made Jaejoong quite worried. Because there were always a calm before the storm.
.
.
Today was Junsu and Yoochun‘s 3rd Anniversary. Junsu deliberately take break today. Unfortunately Yoochun can’t leave his job, but it did not make Junsu discouraged to celebrate their anniversary. Junsu usually didn’t care about wife house work but today was special.  Junsu was planning to give a surprise lunch to his husband at Yoochun office today. Junsu was not a good at cooking but he tried hard to made his husband favorite meal. But once again, cooking was not his genre. As a result the meal smelt so badly with horrible looked that can destroy a person's appetite. With a very heavy heart finally Junsu decided to Junsu Yoochun’s favorite foods at their favorite restaurant and stopped by Purple Market to buy a special wine that his husband dreamed to buy.

At lunch time, Junsu has arrived at the Park Corp. where his husband works.  He greeted by a friendly receptionist in the lobby.

"Good afternoon. How can I help you? "a friendly receptionist greeted.Tiffany Wang was her name when Junsu read th name tag on his chest..

"Good afternoon. My name’s Lee Junsu . I want to meet with my husband Lee Yoochun "

Tiffany's forehead wrinkled as she heard the name.

"Lee Yoochun ? Mianhae, there is no one named Lee Yoochun who work here. "

"Eh? ! How could it be?  My Husband work as a Personal Assistant to Mr. Park?"

" Uhmm Mr. Park  personal assistant was  Lee Minho not Lee Yoochun . Wait, maybe you want to meet with Mr. Park. The only one who has name Yoocun here is Mr . Park itself. Park Yoochun"

" Ani , My husband ... "

Junsu has not had time to finish his sentence when a very familiar voice heard by his ear. Junsu turned slowly. Junsu knows correctly that the voice belongs to his husband. Junsu just wanted to call his husband with his dolphin tone when he realized there was something strange with his ​​husband. Yoochun was not wearing a simple shirt as when he left for work this morning but Armani suit wrapped his body perfectly. His worn work shoes turned into shiny shoe that looks very expensive. Do not forget the luxury watch that equivalent to his salary for five months. Yoochun was seen talking with guests outside of his country. Yoochun and some guests got into the limo before they go.

Junsu was silent, still could not believe what he saw. Hope that this is just a dream.

"Tiffany ssi , That person that had just passed, Is he Mr. Park Yoochun ?"

" Nde, he is Mr. Park Yoochun , the owner of Park Corp. "

Junsu 's eyes and ears burned when he heard it. Junsu’s chest felt narrow, he tried to withstand the pain of lies. During this time, Yoochun, his husband that he highly in loved has lied to him.

"Are you all right?" Asked Tiffany, felt worry when he saw Junsu's pale face.

" Nde , I'm fine . Miahae seems I enter the wrong building. " Junsu said tried to smile though ultimately failed miserably .

" Gwenchanayo "

Junsu bowed before saying goodbye. With a blank stare, Junsu walked out. Trying not to scream or cry hysterically. Junsu was waiting for a taxi when his hand phone rang.

"Ye ... yeoboseyo? " By halting Junsu successfully received a phone call for him.

" ... "

Junsu red eyes slightly rounded when he heard of the person who called him.

" Jinja ? ! Arasso. We meet at the usual place "
Junsu closed his phone closing fast. Soon Junsu managed to get a taxi . Rushing to the person who called him and forget about the little problem with Yoochun.
.
.
It's been over a month since the last time Jaejoong went to Tan residence. As from his marriage with Yunho . After one month free from bad dreams and grudge to Heechul , Jaejoong set his feet to a place named home that record his childhood time. Jaejoong was currently sitting on a chair in the Hankyung den in Tan residence.

"Appa glad that you could come. What about the marriage. Are you happy with him ? " Hankyung said

" Nde . I'm very happy Appa . Yunho and Ji Yonng Ahjuma, they really accepted me and loved me"

"Thank goodness then"

"Why Appa call me to come here?"

Hankyung paused. His face suddenly looked full of sadness.

"Do you remember that Lee Ahjumma passed away two weeks ago"

" Nde . "

The departure of Lee Ahjumma was a tragic thing. She was the one beside Hankyung who cared to him Jaejoong during his stay at the Tan residence. The person who replaced the figure of an Umma to him. Ahjumma Lee Ahjumma died of complications of typhoid illness and heart disease. The departure of Lee ahjumma made Jaejoong reason to visit the Tan residence gone wane.

"Before she died Lee Ahjumma tell me a secret that she didn’t want to bring to her grave. The secret that makes my heart and mind reeling. The secrets are told that you are the biological son of my wife, Heechul "
.
.
Junsu managed to came to Grean Bean Café on time. Yoon Doo Joon , a private detective that Junsu  hired gave him the news that he had found his lost brother.
With haste, Junsu walked over to Doo Joon who sat at a corner cafe with a cup of black coffee. Junsu sat in a chair in front of the Doo Joon . Taking a slow breath before finally asked.

"Is it true that you've found him?"

" Nde . Everything is in this envelope. "Said Doo Joon while handed a brown envelope .

With the rush Junsu opened the envelope and took some files in it.  His eyes perfectly rounded when He saw some photos from a person who very familiar to him.

"Are you sure he is the one?" Junsu asked to try to make sure. His heart was pounding . And his eyes began to heat sign him to cry.

" Nde , Jaejoong is your brother who had lost 19 years ago "

 

To be continued (…)

 A/N:

Anyeong, here is the Chapter 8.  Finally enter the main conflict, start from this chapter and next chapter there will be more drama. Hope you enjoy this chapter. Please tell your mind about this fic^^

Thank you for your  comment, support and subscriptions^^

Big hugs

Yeye Kyunie