Chapter 11

Romance in The Rain (English Ver)

It was the hardest decision Hankyung have ever met. On the one hand Hankyung knows the truth about Jaejoong. Hankyung may not always be able to hide that secret from Heechul. On the other hand, there will be big consequences behind the honestly. Hankyung very knew all about his wife even all her weaknesses. When the secret discovered, and then a few of her lost memories reveal, Heechul definitely will hates herself for ever hurt someone who should receive his full affection. And the worst scenario of all this was Heechul’ Death.

Dr. Sang Woo who used to nurse Heechul said that his wife mental state was very fragile. And this problem was enough to make Heechul fell into the worst circumstances and then suicide. Thing she ever did when Doong Wook has just been killed and loss of his son. Until now the incision in her left wrist has not faded.

Jaejoong just lost his first baby, the situation will get worse when Heechul really end her life. Although Jaejoong looked very hate Heechul, deep in his heart Jaejoong truly love Heechul. However distances between hate and love were just as thin as a thread. No, Hankyung not ready to lose them.

Maybe this is will be selfish decision, but this is the best decision at least for now. Hankyung will wait a little longer until everything calm or waited until Heechul recovered from her lost memories and slowly remembered her true son.

" Hyung waeyo ? " Heechul asked, a little worried with her ​​husband silent.

"What do you want to talk, Hyung ? "

" Joongie , it’s about Joongie "

"What's wrong with that kid?"

" Joongie get accident. His back was badly wounded. He will be temporarily paralyzed."

" Aish .. that little …"

" Joongie, he lost his baby. When accidents happen Joongie was pregnant about four weeks. "
Heechul was silent. Usually she was not too concerned with anything that happened to her husband's favorite son. But when she heard that Joongie lost his baby strange feeling pang in her heart. It made her uncomfortable. Suddenly a glimpse of a memory flashed in her mind.

" Appa Jebal. Give my son to me .... Appa … please…. "

" Chullie wae ? " Hankyung bit anxious when he saw his wife face suddenly looked pale.

" A. . Ani Hyung. "

Heechul did not say anything else after that. Heechul busied herself with cleaning the dirty dishes and took it to the kitchen. Heechul was putting the dishes in the sink when a pair of arms hugging her from behind.

" Hyung? "

" Shh…be quiet for a moment please. It's been a long time since I hold you like this."

"We aren’t young anymore hyung "

" Nde . I know. My age continue to grow so does my love for you and the kids. "

Heechul paused. Let Hankyung hug her. It just felt strange because Hankyung not normally this spoiled.
.
.
That night after made sure that Jaejoong condition was fine, Junsu decided to go home and rest for a moment.

" Suie Honey, So Joongie is  your lost baby brother?" Yoochun asked on the sidelines of their midnight meal. They were continuing their anniversary celebration. Junsu has warmed the food while Yoochun helped him to pour the wine in the glass.

" Nde."

" Hmmn so from now on we no longer need to use protection during our making love. We have make Park minie soon. I can’t wait to have them running out in this house."

Before they married, Junsu made promised that he won’t have children before found his lost baby brother. And Yoochun never asking why or forbid him.

"Oh, so you are Park now. Where is the Lee Yoochun?"

" Suie ... you're still angry about it? "

"Of course I'm still very angry Hyung. You lied to me for 5 years! So for 5 months you sleep outside. And of course no ! "

" Mwo? How about Yoochun junior? He will not survive without your lovely . "

"Do you want me to make it five years?"

"But ... Suie Honey tonight is our anniversary night. How could you ... "

"It’s final Hyung. You dared to lie to me, and you know I can do it more over. "

That night after dinner, Junsu forced Yoochun slept on the couch in their small house.  Junsu even brought a pillow and blanket for him. Junsu gave Yoochun last warning before locked their bedroom door. So here were Yochun, left alone in the family room within the cold night without his wife warm body.

Sighed quietly, Yoochun finally accept his fate. Yoochun lay down on the couch. Justify his head position on the pillow and then tried to sleep. Although Yoochun very knew that it will be very difficult to fell asleep without Junsu in his arms.
Hour after hour passed and it was already 02.00 o’clok  but Yoochun eyes still bright as ever. Suddenly the door of their bedroom opened. Yoochun closed his eyes quickly pretending to be asleep.

Junsu came out of his bedroom wearing pajamas with similar picture as the Dolphin stuffed in his embraced. The stuffed that bought by his husband as their wedding 3rd anniversary gift. Junsu was very grateful to see Yoochun already in deep sleep. Since Junsu married, he will never be able to sleep without Yoochun. And Junsu ego was too high to asked Yoochun back to their bedroom. So Junsu planned to sleep next to Yoochun and would wake up early in the morning before Yochun awake.

Junsu lay down carefully beside Yoochun. They were sharing spot on the couch. Slowly Junsu grabbed Yoochun left arm, made it as his personal pillow. Then he close his eyes, let the sand man . Soon Junsu fell asleep. He did not aware that his husband wide awake and stared into his cute face.
.
.
When Jaejoong opened his eyes for the third time after the accident, the day has changed. His doe eyes looked around and met Yunho who sat in a chair near the bed where he lay. There was a black circle around his eyes. It’s sign that his husband did not sleep all the night.

"Morning Boo" Yunho greeted him while his fine hand touched Jaejoong's cheek softly .

" Yunie ... mianhae .. "

Jaejoong voice was weak, his eyes still red, remnants his grief over the loss of their unborn child.

" Mianhae Yunie , I was not able to take good care of him. I lost him…"

"You do not need to apologize. I can’t blame your Kind heart though. You never let the people around you harm or hurt. You will never change and will continue to harm yourself for the others benefit even you do not know them. I love you Boo, everything in you. You no need to change it. But I do not want and can’t lose you Boo. Because of that reason, starts from tonight I have to lock you up. "

Jaejoong did not say anything. Yunho had been warned about it.

" Mianhae Boo , but you are the greatest thing that kept me from going monsters like him"

" like him ? "

" My Appa. Jung Seung Hyun. Maybe you never heard of him. He died when I was still in the womb. He was the Asian Crime Lord. The entertainment, properties, and electronic industry that he had were just a mask. Behind of it he was the person who responsible for the circulation of drugs, weapons and humans trading in Asia. The government did not arrest him because of his power to the country at that time. And he was very cruel. People call that he was mentally ill and it was true. A team of secret government agents intended to kill him. Of course it will fail if they use the normal way. They use amore tale with my Eomma as bait. Their plan succeeded. Appa entangled with Tale Amore then fell in love with Eomma and gradually Eomma can suppress Seung Hyun cruel act. But that calm did not have long time because Eomma get pregnant a year later. Eomma’s friend in interpol had warned him from the beginning that he should not get pregnant. The Children of amoretale relationship was very dangerous and it will be worse when the child was the son of Jung Seung Hyun and interference with amore tale. But Eomma prefer to given birth his child, that's why he told them that that was not Jung Seng Hyung biological child but a son of Jung Daesung, Seung Hyun younger brother. Eomma just say it to his inner circle of High Rank Police, but to his surprise Seung Hyun heard it. Jealousy of amore tale victim is a dangerous threat. Seung Hyun who jealous of Daesung's go crazy and try to kill his own brother. And on that fateful night, Umma accidentally killed him because he wanted to save Daesung. Contrast to his brother, Daesung has a soft heart. To save Eomma and provides an opportunity for a better life, Daesung confessed to the world that it was he who killed Seung Hyun. He told the world that he was the brains behind the crime that Seung Hyun has ever done. Daesung acknowledge all the evil that was never done to clean his brother's name. Daesung got the death penalty. He brought the secret to his grave. "

Yunho paused. He stared at his wife to see how Jaejoong reaction toward his story. And some tears from the corner of his wife eyes were something that always make his heart warm and hurt at the same time.”

“ Boo ? "

" Ji Yoong Ahjumma must had suffered at that time. "

" Nde "

Hand Yunho touched Jaejoong's cheek again, this time Yunho wiping his tears. His Wife will cry when he hear a sad story, the effects of his too kind heart, his pure soul. Jaejoong planned to die as revenge to Heechul. Because if he was still alive,  Jaejoong little heart would never ever can manage to see his Eomma suffered.

" So please Boo , do not leave me. Do not let me end up being more heartless than My Appa. I beg you"

Yunho's hand stopped Jaejoong's cheek. Yunho’s fingers held Jaejoong hand gently and kissed it. Jaejoong just kept silent, unable to say or promise anything.
.
.
Jaejoong looked at Junsu who has just told him about his heart condition.

" What do you mean Suie Hyung ?"

"When the accident happened, The Car hit your back very hard and it is affected you heart. There were parts in your heart that were injured, although not seriously, but it's enough to make your heart can not be accepted by Kibum system body."

" But ... "

"I'm going to prepare the file information about your heart health if you do not believe me "

"If my heart is not as healthy as before how I ... ? "

"Hankyung ssi already know about this and he was not angry or disappointed. Yunho ssi plans to replace all of the money but he refused."

"It's not like that Hyung .. "

"Did you think about how you revenge Heechul ssi if your opportunity to give your heart to Kibum already gone? "

Jaejoong was smart enough to pretend not to understand about what Junsu tried to convey.

"It’s hard for you to forgive her. Then, won’t you be able to forgive me?" Junsu asked with his sad face and ready to cry.

"Of course you do not remember me because you were very small at that time.  You were still a few hours old baby. Joongie you are my brother"

Jaejoong's eyes doe widened. When he found out about his Eomma, Jaejoong didn’t get more information about his Appa. Then this time suddenly Junsu claimed him as his baby brother.

"What do you mean?"

Junsu felt silent. His hands were busy taking something in his pocket. A black and white photo in a small agenda book that belongs to Junsu appeared in front of his eyes. A photo that made Jaejoong’s heart rippled and invited his tears. In the photo Jaejoong saw young Heechul sat on a chair. Heechul smile widely while her hand her large belly. A man with kind and charismatic face stood behind her. Then at the bottom of them, little Junsu sat with happy smile and waved his tiny hand.

"Suie Hyung this is.... "

"Before we meet with Heechull ssi , I and Appa were quite happy though Eomma left us and prefer to marry another man. And Our life felt happier since we met Heechull ssi . Before that fateful night, we are a happy little family."

Jaejoong eyes already wet with tears..

"My body still could not move. I really want to hug you but I can’t. Can you do it for me? Hyung please… "

And Junsu did not reject his baby brother request. Junsu hugged Jaejoong slowly but tightly hugged. Happy tears were running down on Junsu cheeks.

Meanwhile Yunho and Yoochun saw the scene from outside the door.

" Hmnn Yun , you're not going to get angry because my wife hugging your wife, right? " Yoochun asked cautiously. However child from amore tale relationship was very possessive against his mate. And Yoochun didn’t want Junsu to be a victim from Yunho jealousy.

" Ani " Yunho replied briefly .

"So finally your wife knows about your lies?"

" Nde . I’m serving my punishment now."

"You do not look like someone who get punishment. You're too cheerful Chunie "

"Hehehe because, although My Suie Honey furious but he could not sleep without me beside him and it is a great pleasure"

Yunho ignored Yoochun strange smile. His eyes back to Junsu and Jaejoong. They both seen chatted with happy tears in the corner of their eyes.
 .
.
" Joongie how are you ?" Leeteuk asked. Leeteuk and Eunhyuk came to visit Jaejoong today. Kyuhyun was coming with them but suddenly disappeared somewhere with Junsu. Meanwhile Changmin, Yoochun and Yunho went outside for a moment to have their own conversation.

"I’m fine Hyung. Everything got better now. Only my lower part of my body still bit numb but Suie Hyung said it will heal soon."

"I told you many times Joongie. You should not endanger yourself for someone else without thinking your own safety."

"Come on Hyung , it’s was Joongie trademark, right? " Eunhyuk tried to cut long Leeteuk lectures seeds.

" But .. "

" Joongie Hyung needs to rest, so do not disturb him with this lecture. It will make his head grow dizzies."

" Hyukie ! Because your associate with Kyunie now you talk so resembles like his style "

" Hehehe…really? "

" Umhh…Teukie Hyung , Eunhyuk said you decide to add Faith House member. It’s that true?" Jaejoong asked with exited tone.

" Nde . Since Kyunie married, Faith House so lonesome then I decided to look for additional new members. There are two cute toddlers. Their name are Lu Han and Tao. They are from china. But I had little doubt. Would Kyunie approve this decision?"

" Wae?"

"All this the maknae of Faith House was Kyunie, he might don’t want to give that title to others child."

Eunhyuk and Jaejoong fell silent. They didn’t know what to say because they feel there was truth behind Leeteuk words.

Meanwhile the maknae ....

"Ha ... hachiu ! " Kyuhyun who was sitting in the Junsu workspace suddenly sneezed.

Kyuhyun rubbed his red nose while waiting for Junsu. This morning Kyuhyun suddenly felt dizzy and sick. So Kyuhyun asked Junsu to check him. Kyuhyun was often accompanying Jaejoong while check his heart. It made Junsu and Kyuhyun relationship quite close.

Junsu bit surprised when Kyuhyun told him about the symptom of his sickness. Then Junsu gave him an stick that he didn’t know the name. Junsu told him to sprinkle a little of his pee on the stick. Junsu's eyes enlarged slightly when he saw the line on the stick. Junsu then excused himself briefly to ensure something.

Soon Junsu is back.

" Suie Hyung, What happen to me? " Kyuhyun asked impatiently.

" Ng ... I want to ask Taemin to make sure it but he was busy"

" Make sure about what?"
" Make sure that you're really got pregnant"
" Mwo?! "

 

To be continued (…)

 A/N:

Anyeong, here is Chapter 11.  Sorry for late update. My first plan to end this fic after the accident have change^^. I had more ideas for the next . Then again Im sorry for the grammar or choice of  words. I do really bad in English. I admit it.  Hope you enjoy this chapter. Please tell your mind about this fic^^

Thank you  for your comment, support and subscriptions^^

Big hugs

Yeye Kyunie