Epilog

Romance in The Rain (English Ver)

 

Walking Disaster was his lovely name that Yoochun gave to his son and the son of his best friend. And as their names, every day and with countless times they always make a disaster to their parents. Like just now.

" Chunie Hyung, I will prepare divorce papers if you do not find Baekyun"  junsu threatened with his high pitch Dolphin voice.

" Nde Suie" Yoochun replied patiently already familiar with the th threat of his wife.

Feel that the threat is not as efficacious as usual, Junsu hurriedly adds his threat.

“And will give early retirement to Yoochun’s Junior if you have not found Baekyun in 1 hour!"

"Mwo? Honey Suie, how came you thought such thing? You do know that Yoochun’s junior still needed to make Baby Saeng to Baekyunie. Baekyunie blurred because he angry with us because we not made baby Saeng for him. He wants to find his own baby saeng. Oh No, he want buy his own baby Saeng!"

"Agh…!don’t just talking Hyung!! Palli ! it was getting late. Baekyunie afraid of the dark, Palli  Hyung!!"

Yoochun and Junsu walked quickly to track down all the Sea World area. Every weekend has been on the agenda for the Park family to visit Sea World. Like Junsu, Baekyun their three year old son also very fond of sea animals. The difference is when Junsu fond of dolphins, their son is very fond of seal. Everything was fine when Yoochun left them to go to the bathroom, but upon his return, Junsu has been greeted Yoochun with tears and hysterical scream, told him that their son had disappeared.
After searching for almost two hours and with the help of Sea World security they managed to find their son. Park Baekyun the son of Park couple was asleep near the pond/cage of seals. Apparently after annoyed with his Eomma, Baekyun ran then met with seals in their pool/cage. With his cute baby voice Baekyun talk to the seals about his Eomma and his wish to have baby saeng. Moments later Baekyun finally fell asleep because of exhausted. Baekyun sleeping position is too adorable with his right hand hugging seal stuffed while his other hand propping a bottle of milk. Although Baekyun have fallen asleep, his tiny mouth still hard the of his bottle milk. The cute’s view become the center attention of Sea World visitors.

Junsu almost shout between annoyed and relieved when he saw their son, but Yoochun managed to calm his down. When the security disperse the crowd, Junsu approached Baekyun then lifted his son carefully did not want to make his son woke up and asked, or rather whining to him to buy Baby Saeng, a strong baby saeng who could protect him from the Evil Lord Shim Sehun.

Meanwhile a few kilometers from there ....
" Minie Hyung ! Why are you robbing cake shop instead seeking Sehunie? " Kyuhyun shouted when he saw his husband's with frustration voice. Instead of bringing Sehun their son home, Changmin was brought few bags of cake.

"Yum, yum ! "

Changmin did not give an answer but Chewing voice made Kyuhyun’s angry rise to the top.

" Minie Hyung! "

Cup!

And Kyuhyun's eyes widened when Changmin kiss him deeply.

" Yak ! Minie Hyung what are you doing?"

" I 've found our Sehun but he says he will not return before we give him a Baby Saeng"

" Mwo?"

" Nde. So My Kyu if you want Sehunie home, you have to .... "

Before Changmin managed to finish his sentence, Kyuhun run, faded toward their room. This did not make Changmin angry but more aroused (?) Changmin put all the bags of cookies on the couch. With mischievous eyes and his typical smirk, Changmin walked step toward their room.

Meanwhile Shim Sehun, The Shim couple's son stand behind the door of the room not far from his parent’s room. The toddlers showed the same smirk as the Appa. Soon he will have his own baby Saeng free to be bully. This Changkyu son is too ignorant and mischievous, sometimes he even have the darkness mind that sometimes makes other people feel scared. Usually Sehun always bullied Baekyun but lately, Baekyun not as much fun as his Eomma. He wants to have friend to play as fun as His Eomma. His Eomma was very easy to cry but also mischievous enough to face him. If he wanted his Eomma to himself, Sehun will face his Scary Appa so his genius brain made a quite best idea, if he wants to have a friend to play like his Eomma, he or she should have the dominant gene of his Eomma. So he asked his Appa to make baby saeng for him. If he was his Appa Copy, he even inherit the Amore Tale curse, it’s definitely the result of his baby Saeng will be like his Eomma.
.
.
" Yunnie Hyung, ottoke?" Jaejoong said to his husband who had just come home and immediately Jaejoong hugged Yunho to seek for comfort.

"They'll be fine. Do not worry nde " Yunho said soothingly.

This morning the Jung residence had been shaking by Jung twin sons. The event scratched Doo Joon’s pride as the Head of Jung family security. If the Twins lost due kidnapped by professional criminals, it would not be a problem, but the twins Jung Yunjin and Jung Youngjae disappear because of their intention. The three years old twin has managed to break the security system of Jung family so their departure was not known by anyone. They just left little note with bad written style.
 

Eomma, Appa
Jae and Yun went to catch the monstel nde.
We’ll back velly soon (Twin pictured with wide innocent smile)

Of course Jaejoong who became the first one that aware of their twin son departure went panic. Moreover, they only bring a baby blanket, plastic swords and two bottles of milk!

And in this case the one who can be blamed about the crazy incident were their parent. Yunho was too paranoid about the safety of his wife and their son. He never allowed them to see outside of world. They were trapped in Yunho’s golden. Then Jaejoong who always read them fairy tales about heroic adventures, monsters and knights exterminator to conqueror dragon without knowing that their youngest son's  had high imagination. Young Jae, the youngest of the Twins who had joy out of bounds and never tired of his act succeeded in persuading or rather forcing his Hyung for a great adventure to the outside world.

" Yunho ssi "

Kangin who stood not far from them approached Yunho and Jaejoong.

"They've come back."

Yunho and Jaejoong were of course very aware of the meaning of Kangin’s words. Both, especially Jaejoong ran out. Later in outside, in the garden courtyard of Jung residence, Yunjin was standing with Young Jae on his back. Jae Young tiny hands hugged Yunjin’s neck tightly, his head resting on Yunjin’s with his eyes closed. The youngest twin had fallen asleep with Yunjin held his baby saeng legs, supporting from falling. And Yunjin did not intend to hand over his Baby Saeng to the guard who greeted him, because beside his Eomma and Appa, Yunjin did not trust anyone.

" Yun , Jae ! "

Jaejoong approached and hugged his two sons. As usual, Yunjin only shows his emotions to his Eomma.

" Eomma ... "

"Where you two go? Are you got hurt?"

Yunjin just smiled and shook his head.

"No Eomma ... "

"Do you satisfy with your adventured? Did you manage to catch the monster?" Yunho said as he teased his eldest son.

But opposite from his expected, Yunjin nodding his head.

" Nde  Appa, but they are not monstel, only big bad people and now they all in the police station."

Okay, Jaejoong began to worry now as well with Yunho, especially when Yunho saw the Yuan blade hanging on the Yun Jae’s back. Off course Yunho very knew the sword.

" Yunnie ... " Jaejoong scolded when he saw his husband's face changed.

"Who gave you this sword?" Yunho asked to Yunjin softly.

"Ah an Ajhusi give this sword to the baby Jae, he said this sword belong to Baby Jae because Baby Yun already has a sword."

It’s true, as the eldest of the twin, Yunho gave his sword as Jung heir to Yun Jin. Actually The sword had a brother, The other sword owned by his hyung , Jung Taecyeon. Yunho didn’t ask any question again because he knows that the eldest son must be very tired. Yun Jin must carry his baby saeng from his baby Saeng felt sleepy until now. Yunho reached Youngjae’s body carefully and carried him. Then it was Jaejoong turn to reached Yunjin body and carried his eldest son. Yunjin did not like to be carry, but not when his Eomma did it. Yunho and Jaejoong brought their sons into the Jung residence.

Yunho had several times turned his eyes into a corner of his courtyard, very aware that someone was watching them. But Yunho was wise enough to pretending not to know because he knew that his hyung did not have intention to harm his family anymore.

^^END ^^

 

A/N:

Anyeong, There is the Epilog^^. That was about their adorable baby^^. See you in another fic

Hope you enjoy this chapter. Please tell your mind about this fic^^

Thank’s  for your comment, support and subscriptions^^

Big hugs

Yeye Kyunie