Chapter 7

Romance in The Rain (English Ver)

Changmin was eating his dinner in his office, when the door opened  with the hard sound.  Everybody can imagine how upset Changmin was, after a busy day of meetings and several urgent documents, finally he can eat his dinner but there were presumptuous fools who dared to bother him. Changmin had prepare to take his gun in the drawer ready to shot when a very familiar voice echoed  in the room.

“ Shim Changmin ! "

Sweet smile etched on his lips as a fondly calls caught by his sense. Forgetting about the gun that he held,  Changmn turned  towards Kyuhyun who stood not far from the door .

"My Kyu …" He shouted as he stood up. Spread his arms wide as he walked briskly toward Kyuhyun ready to embrace. Things that make Kyuhyun's eyes rounded in horror. Kyuhyun had attempted to avoid the hug. However Changmin was always expert in all things that he did include ensnare Kyuhyun to his arms.

"My Kyu Kyu " Changmin whispered when he  had successfully embraced Kyuhyun in his arms  while rubbed  their cheeks.

"Let me go, you electric pole! I came here not to become your personal bolster! "

Kyuhyun continued to rebel, did not like when Changmin hugged him. Because when he touched his body there was a strange sensation within him, a sensation that sometimes made strange rippled in his chest. Kyuhyun continued to struggle then…

Dhuag !

Kyuhyun's hand accidentally hit Changmin's chin.  They both were silent after that. Changmin stopped huged Kyuhyun and wiped the blood that flows in the corner of his mouth. In other side Kyuhyun was a little shocked and scared by what he had just done, but he tried hard to cover it up.

"It’s not my fault. It’s your fault that you go around to hug me. "

" You're mine, so I'm free to hug you."

" I'm not yours " Kyuhyun hissed .

"I'm here to make sure that you are the culprit who shot Hyukie Hyung. He’s you right? " he added quickly .

Changmin's face suddenly changed  with serious  looked  that made a shiver run in Kyuhyun’s spine.

" Nde, I did shot him. And in fact it was your fault "

" Mwo?"

"I have to warn you My Kyu . You are mine and I will destroy anyone who dared to touch you "

 

" But he's my hyung ! "

" Didn’t I say that I do not care about the sibling things. It was just a warning. If he still repeats the act I did not hesitate to kill him "

" I swear if you ever hurt him again ... "

" Of course there a way so I will not kill him or your other hyung  when they touch you "

" A way?" Kyuhyun asked, squinting his round .

" Nde, you just have to marry me "

" Mwo? I will not! "

"Then I'm going to harm all those who touch you and kill eveyone who will be the companion of your life in the future "Changmin hissed dangerous with the terrible promise.

"You ... you can’t  do that ... "

" Of course I can because I ‘m a Shim Changmin " Changmin said as he grabbed Kyuhyun 's face once again and inhale the white musk fragrant from his  antidote .

"Since you've come all the way here, I will not let you go home just like that" Changmin whispered as he blew on Kyuhyun 's ear made the chubby  cheeked boy flushed. All went red from his face to ears.

Ceklek !  Suddenly Changmin locked his office door. Kyuhyun grew afraid when he realized there were lust in  Changmin eyes . It was just ordinary lust but lust with love hint.

"You're ... "

Kyuhyun could not finish his words because Changmin has shut him up with a hot kiss that he never able to refuse. His hands rebel to seek freedom  but Changmin was too strong. And for the second time, that night Changmin drew his marks of owner ship for Kyuhyun’s body.
.
.

" Are you okay Boo? "Yunho scolds his wife who was busy massaging his temples .

"I just a little dizzy. This is my first flight so maybe …I just a little nervous "

Yes, it could say that this was Jaejoong’s first flight because when they both flew to Thailand Jaejoong in unconsciousness state. After spend two days in the land of the elephants, They decided to return to Korea with Jung family private jet.

"Go to sleep, I'll wake you when we there yet"

Jaejoong just nodded weakly and let Yunho grabbed his head and leaned on Yunho 's chest . With his sleepy eyes, Jaejoong saw their right hands interlocked. His cheeks flushed a little at the sight of the twin tattoos on their right hand ring finger. Surely, they were having a wedding ring but Yunho has his owned way to bind their eternal relationship. Five hours before they take off, Yunho took him to the tattoo artist then tattooed their right hand ring finger with twin ring tattoos.

With a smile that graced his lips Jaejoong  close his eyes  and  started to fell into a dream world .
.
.
Yunho did not keep his promise to wake him up at the airport. When he woke Jaejoong found himself laid in king size bed in a large room with a white and blue design. Slowly Jaejoong  got up , his head looked around to  noticed the room where he had been laid .  His doe eyes captured a large photo of himself with Yunho in the bedroom wall. The  picture had  taken after their wedding ceremony . A wedding’s picture with beautiful smile on their face.

"My son, he only show his smile when you beside him” said Ji Yoong who just came into the room with a maid behind. The maid put a tray of hot tea and some cake for the breakfast.

"Jaejoong ssi, Your meal please " said the maid while bowed respectfully and directly countered  by Jaejoong .

" Gamsahamida "

Maid 's  bowed once again  before went out from the room.

" My son deepest hope was sitting here when you wake. But Kangin called Yunho, there was a problem in the office and need s his approval. "


" Mianhae Ji Yoong ssi,   as your son in law I'm  ... "

" I understand. I know you're exhausted. Yunho definitely keep you busy back in Thailand. Hmph ... it was my fault because I kept whined to him to made ​ mini Jung for me. I ‘m getting older and just greedy to have grandchild "

Jaejoong 's cheeks blushed when his mother -in-law to told his mind.

" Ji Yoong ssi not like that … "


" Joongie , I do not expect  you to  act as good  son in  law and abiding to me . I just expect someone who is able to make my son happy. And that figure is you. You are his exception for Yunho who suffered from the curse of Amore Tale. Yunho definitely have to tell you about it. "
 

" Nde ... "


"Are you afraid of him? "
 

" Ani, he was the perfect husband that I've ever met "
 

Of course Jaejoong’s recognition make Ji Yoong feel relieved.

"Call me Umma . Now you've become an important part of my son. You are my son now "

Jaejoong paused before finally ventured to say a word.

" Mianhae , I can’t call you by that word. I have bad memories of it. I do not want to call you like I call someone that I used to hate"

Yoong Ji did not say anything after that. He honored son in law decision. Although t he didn’t know Jaejoong’s personal life, Ji Yoong know enough his son in law‘s background. Baby Jaejoong discovered by Faith House owner, Lee Jonki not far from his house. Jaejoong live at Faith House a few years before finally adopted by the Tan family. It was very strange because the Faith House children were never adopted before. They need each other to grow up there until they mature and independent. Jaejoong was the only child who get adopted in their history.

"But one day there will be mini Jung who will call you Umma" said Ji Yoong warned.

" When that time comes, maybe I'll try hard to get rid of the hatred with this words "

" Nde , I understand . While waiting for your ready to call me Umma, until that time comes you can call me Ahjumma then "

Jaejoong apologized once more before slowly nodding agreeably. Ji Yoong didn’t ask any questions after that and let Jaejoong eat his breakfast.
.
.
Ji Yoong was never demanded to be as good son in law, but it has become Jaejoong’s nature to care people that didn’t included in his black list. And when he decided to become someone's wife, Jaejoong will perform their duties very well without a heavy heart.

After have small talk with Ji  Yoong  that morning , Jaejoong busied himself to cook a lunch for his husband . Then here is,   Jaejoong sat in black S classic mercedes with lunch box beside him. He was on his way to Yunho office. Actually Jaejoong did not want someone to drive him. Jaejoong prefer to take the bus or ride his Vespa but his mother in-law had forbid him to go by himself.


The car that drove Jaejoong finally stopped in front of the main lobby of Jung Corp. Building. The Security who opened the door car would not expect that man with torn jeans, long-sleeved gray T shirt and sneakers, was coming out of the luxury car. But his confused face vanished when he saw the beautiful face greeted him and smiled at him. Jaejoong‘s figure has become famous in Korean public eyes after their wedding ceremony covered by the all media. Korean public called it a fairy tale wedding, where Jaejoong a regular person and Tan family adopted son married to the one and only heir of Jung family.

Jaejoong entered the building with confidant ignored his plain clothes who wrap his beautiful body. He kept smile friendly to anyone he encountered. Jaejoong asked the receptionist where Yunho workspace. It was very easy especially when Jaejoong said that he wanted to give a surprised visit for his husband. Sunny the receptionist immediately told him without asked. Jaejoong thanked her before continued his journey left Sunny who stared him   in awe. She even forgetabout incident a few minutes before Jaejoong arrival. The Incident about a yeoja who forced Sunny   to let her met with Yunho.

After ride the elevator and walked some minutes finally Jaejoong   managed to stand in front of his husband's workplace. Jaejoong did not knock on the door first to surprise his husband. That's when …

"I think you chose a wrong person to spend your life. Look he has been tarnished before he marry you".
A yeoja that Jaejoong admitted have beautiful face spoke to his husband, Her hands offered him a photograph.
.
.
Yunho tried to finish his job as quickly as possible so he can get home sooner. Then Yunho ca n spent his free time with Jaejoong. But his plans seem disturbed when Go Ahra , the daughter of Go  Young Jo came to his view , handed him a photo. The 10 R size Photos showed his body wife slept peacefully in the arms of a familiar namja named Choi Siwon .

 

Yunho did not say anything and his expression remained flat as usual. Then aloud sound of the door open steal their attention. They turned toward the door and found Jaejoong was standing there with a lunch box in his right hand.
 

"I 'll leave you two to talk " Ahra said as she put the photo on the  table .
 

 The Ahra walked out of the room, left them alone. Vaguely Yunho heard Ahra whispered  to Jaejoong as she passed.
 

"You do not deserve him, "


The whisper didn’t take seriously by Jaejoong who walked calmly towards Yunho with a smile on his face.
 

"Did I disturb you two?" Asked Jaejoong
 

"No, you didn’t." Yunho replied, smiling gently at his wife. Then Jaejoong saw a photograph in front of Yunho . A photo was enough to made Jaejoong nervous. Jaejoong paused, struggle to cover  his nervousness before he managed to speak .
"The picture was taken a year ago when I was still with Siwon. If it made you upset and wants a divorce ... "
" I will never divorce you even if you beg me, Boo "
" Yunie .. "
" I do not care if you cheat on my back. I will not get angry, I will never leave you or hurt you. But I will kill those who dared to be with you."

 

Jaejoong ‘s doe eyes closed . There was a feeling of fear but also happiness at the same time.
 

"I'm going to kill this Siwon if this photo is real one. Sadly, I know this photo was  fake."
 

Jaejoong's eyes flew open as he heard it. How could it be Yunho knew about that? The picture was deliberately made ​​to destroy the relationship between Siwon and Kibum . Jaejoong  was planning to make Kibum and Heechul life suffered  before his death. A person who have highly skilled engineer helped him to make the photo looked very natural and real.
 

"How ..? "
 

"I have seen all over your body Boo. Even I memorized it, and your body is much more beautiful than the photos."


Blush !
Jaejoong 's cheeks flushed so badly when Yunho said that. Jaejoong hurriedly sat in the front Yunho’s desk and unpack the lunch box that he was carrying.

 

"Have you eat already? I bring a lot of food for you " Jaejoong said  as he  tried to change the subject .
 

Yunho smiled softly seeing his wife behavior.
 

"I have not eat Boo and certainly I’m very hungry. Unfortunately I still have a lot of work. Can you fed  me please ? "
 

Blush !
 

Jaejoong 's cheeks grew flushed again . Though Yunho said that words without any mischievous tone at all. Jaejoong nodded still with his blushed cheeks. The scenery was very beautiful in Yunho eyes. Yunho old gray world has gone every time his wife around him.
.

.
Ahra had known Yunho since Primary School. At that time he was a sweet girl who likes Yunho who known as an Ice Prince.  The likes then turned into love when they both adult. Ahra ways was getting brighter because her Appa was business partner of the late Jung Seung- hyun and this time her Appa still occupy high positions in Jung Corp. However   for Ahra  it was unrequited  love. Yunho always ignored her even acted that she never existed.  Then Yunho decided to marry namja named Kim Jaejoong .


Go Ahra hated Jaejoong for take Yunho away from her. When everyone was celebrating their wedding, Ahra was struggling to find a way to destroy Jaejoong .  Her hope rise when a private detective that she hired managed to find a photo of   Jaejoong  who was sleeping with another  man .
With her evil spirit, this afternoon Ahra came to Yunho office to show d the photo.  And everything got better when Jaejoong came. Ahra left them alone and wait patiently outside the room. The smile never left her face. She even imagined what will happen to the Jung Couple. Yunho and Jaejoong will have a big fight. Jaejoong   will run out from Yunho office with hard cried that made his doe eye swollen. Their fledgling marriage can’t be saved as they decided to divorce. Then the news would spread in the media.  The Fairytale wedding  that ever glorified by the media a few days ago just a lie. Just a big bull.

 

Ahra continued to wait patiently. But half an hour had passed. No sound of quarrel or cried. Too curious Ahra decided to peek from the door of Yunho office.  Ahra eyes staring in disbelief at what he saw. The couple had no quarrel as she had hoped. In fact, They both seem intimate where shy Jaejoong was feeding   Yunho who busy read many of the document in front of him.

 

To be continued (…)

 A/N:

Anyeong, here is  the Chapter 7. Sorry for the late update.  Still around lovey dovey Yunjae and Changkyu. I still try to find light conflict before part. Hope you enjoy this short chapter. Please tell your mind about this fic^^

Thank you for your  comment, support and subscriptions^^

Big hugs

Yeye Kyunie