Chapter 17

Romance in The Rain (English Ver)

 

Changmin really didn’t understand when Kyuhyun whine and cried hysterically interrupted him by asked him to took Kyuhyun the river not far from the Shim residence. But Changmin continued to obey the request just like other devoted husband, anyway Changmin had accustomed to Kyuhyun odd requests since his chubby-cheeked wife pregnant.

Changmin initially thought that it was part of the phase of pregnant weird things, but Changmin was a bit dubious hunch when his ears heard voices approaching them. Then not long after that, a very loud sound heard before a car crashed into a bridge, railing and then fell into the river.

" Andwe ! ! Minie Hyung, save them! Palli "

Changmin did not immediately move but looked around to see that it will be save enough to he left his wife alone. This slow attitude made Kyuhyun impatient. He was so fear for Jaejoong safety, then without guilty Kyuhyun pushed his husband fell into the river.

Slosh!

" Kyu ! " Changmin shouted loud. Didn’t happy when he found himself fell in the river. The worse it’s because his lovely wife.


" Hyung, palli ! I will divorce you if you fail to save Joongie Hyung!"

 

“Mwo?”

Changming was smart enough not to prolong this useless argument about his disrespectful wife. Yet Changmin has a thousand ways to punish his wife. And Kyuhyun swore that he had seen nasty smile tugging at Changmin lips before his tall husband turned and swam rapidly toward the point where the car was sinking.

Changmin was preparing to dive into the deeper part of the river when two people get into the river and dive not far from him. Changmin immediately accelerate his movement when he knew that those two men were not Jung Yunho or Jung Family guard.

With his trained speed, Changmin moved quickly with toward two men and race to reach the car. Just a little longer and Changmin's hand would touch the car door but someone grabbed him from behind.

Changmin has some title of martial arts and fighting in the waters certainly not difficult for him. But a person who locks his movement was not ordinary. It took more than usual to be apart from the . However, his opponent did not give up and continued to attack Changmin, making Changmin bit late when one of the two opponents managed to open the car door and managed to brought Jaejoong with him.
.
.

Water directly flood into the car when their car sank into the river through the front windshield that has been damaged severely. Ji Yoong was the only passenger who consciously tried to open the car door. But before Ji Yoong managed to open the door, someone opened the door on the other side. The mysterious man came and took unconscious Jaejoong away from his arms by force.

Giving up was not Ji Yoong nature, with a gunshot wound to his shoulder, Ji Yoong tried to grab Jaejoong back. Ji Yoong already did his best before a knife stab his stomach. The pain made Ji Yoong lose his speed and that man easily won over him.

The last thing Ji Yoong seen before the dark take over his conscious was a man that he knew as eldest son from his late husband swam away with Jaejoong in his arms.
.
.
Kyuhyun could not help but smile happily when someone came to the surface and brought his Joongie hyung. But the smile faded when he realized that the man was not his husband and Kyuhyun could not hide his dismay when that man brought Jaejoong to the opposite side of the river bank.

" Joongie Hyung ! "

Kyuhyun was not a person who could swim considering that during this time he rely on his rock style swim. But Kyuhyun has not lack brain. Kyuhyun ran up the incline land bridge connecting to the other river bank. Kyuhyun kept running, didn’t care about how Kyuhyun he would confront him later, in his mind at this time was how to reach the river bank before it’s too late.

Although Kyuhyun has run fastas he can and forgot about his pregnant body, Kyuhyun could not reach Jaejoong. There was a car picked them when Kyuhnyun successfully brought his body to that river bank.

 

" Joongie Hyung ! "

Kyuhyun slightly staggered and fell down when he realized he could not reach Jaejoong in time. Kyuhyun sat staring at the cars that brought his Hyung until disappear from his sight. Kyuhyun felt so weak, his legs are so sore, his stomach felt so pain and anxiety that envelops him.

" Joongie Hyung !" Kyuhyun shouted mightily mingled with tears. Felling so helpless not being able to save his Joongie hyung.

.
.

" Yun ... "  Ji Yoong whispered when he just woke up.

" Eomma .. " Yunho who sat nearby leaned his face in order to be able to hear clearly the words that Ji Yoong wanted to say.

Yunho was few minutes late and when he could manage to find where they fall His BooJaejoong already gone. His Eomma himself also in a bad condition, with gunshot wounds in his shoulder and big cute on his stomach made his condition in crisis before being able to re- stabilized in few hours later.

" Mianhae , Eomma can’t protect Joongie like Eomma promise to you."

" Gwenchanayo, I will never forgive Eomma if Eomma left me. Taecyeon had take Joongie away from me and I could take him back, But when Eomma go to heaven, I can’t take Eomma away from that peace place. "

" Don’t worry ne, Eomma will not leave you so soon. Yun , you have to calm down. Though Taecyeon brought Joongie from you it looks like he had no intention to hurt Joongie. It was the most important. "

" I knew that Eomma, Joongie’s life is the most important, but there is quite selfish side of me that somehow scares me. The Whispers that say, what the meaning of Joongie is life and well, but he is not by my side, not in my arms. "

" Eomma understand that you have to take him back as soon as possible. However you have to rest for a while. Though Joongie your side, everything will be in vain if you can’t sustain you own life."

" Ne, Eomma at least I'll wait until the morning comes. I can’t promise more than I can withstand. "

Yunho did not say anything else after that, allowing Ji Yoong to rest. Fifteen minutes later Ji Yoong back asleep. Yunho justify the blanket and kissed his forehead before leaving the room.

Kangin who stand at the outside room great him with a bow.

" Yunho ssi "

" Did he regain hi conscious? "

"Yes, Yunho ssi"

Yunho nodded before walked with Kangin trailing behind him. Soon he came to a room with some guard stood in front the door. They bowed to Yunho before opened the door for him. Once inside Yunho step inside the room, someone has waiting for him. A man who still looked dashing despite in his age nearly half a century old.

Changmin did fail to save Jaejoong , but his friend managed to knock out one of Taecyeon’s men . What a irony because that person was none other than his wife biological Appa.

"Kim Dong Wook, Jung Yunho Imnida " Yunho introduced himself as he bowed. Dong Wook who sat on the bed just nodded to replay the greeting.

Then Yunho take sit in a chair beside the bed. He looked into the face of his BooJaejoong’s Appa for while before finally starting to ask.

"We should never have met in these circumstances. I still do not understand why you are attacking my family along with Taecyeon and almost hurt your own son. "

"Just like you, Taecyeon will not let Joongie get harm. He could have killed all the guards who escorting Joongie or even Ji Yoong ss , but this child will never be able to kill Joongie . Just like you, Joongie is his weakness. You two are brothers and in love with  my son. "

Yunho paused and stared at Doong Wook with blank ekspresion.

"And the reason why I helped Taecyeon is because I've promised Taecyeon haraboeji to guard him with my life. That time after The Kims shoot me, they threw me into the river. Fate took me to meet Ok Hae Hyo who saved me that night. My body was in quite bad condition and took almost three years to fully recover. Soon after I recovered, I started looking for my wife and my children. But I received a bitter that my wife married to Tan Hankyung. Then I decided to go back to where Hae Hyo was. He was living alone. Two years later before Hae Hyo died he begged me to find his daughter and grandchild, he begged me protect them as sorry for his guilt because he had been cast out Yoona. Back then Hae Hyo did not approve of her relationship with Seunghyun. During its development I managed to find Taecyeon in Hong Kong then did what Hae Hyo ask me. "

" Are you willing to tell me where Taecyeon bring my wife? "

"You two are already married but I did not give you my blessing. So let's just say this is my exam to you. I want to see if you deserve to be my son husband or not. I did not live with my sons, but I always keep an eye on them. Protecting and filled their needs in shadow. I've tested Park Yoochun and he succeeded. And now is you turn.”

" Araso. I accept this. Whatever will happens, Joongie will back to my side. "
.
.
Jaejoong does have forgiven him, but the pain was still so pronounced. And Heechul was crying in the Jaejoong room looking at some photos of his son when Hankyung approached him.

" Chulie ... "

With her ​​eyes still puffy Heechul glanced to Hankyung who sat beside him .

" Hyung Waeyo ? "

" Joongie, someone has kidnapped Joongie ! "

" Mwo? ! "

" Kangin told me and asked us to calm. Yunhoo will try and ensure to save Joongie. "

" But Hyung ... "

" Jung family is famous with their dark history and it looks like there will be a civil war between the children of the late Jung Seunhyung, Yunho and Seunhyung other son. Joongie as Yunho's wife would be a target in this matter. But more than that Yunho had catch one of the Taecyeon’s men. You may know him. His name is Kim Dong Wook. "

Heechul 's eyes widened as Hankyung mention the name.

" Hyung ... "

" I know that he is an irreplaceable figure in your heart. So I want to tell you that I allow you to see him. "
.
.

Taecyeon never left Jaejoong since he successfully ' pick up ' the only figure that can stealth his world. Taecyeon laid Jaejoon in the best bed. Taecyeon has asked the maid to change Jaejoong clothes and called the best doctor he knew to check Jaejoong to made sure that Jaejoong was fine.

 

"The wound in his head is not too severe as it seems. Overall their health is very good." Doctor Hwang said after he finished checking Jaejoong Body.

 

"Their health…"

 

"This Namja was pregnant about 2 weeks. Are the child he carrying yours? "
 

Taecyeon was silent and did not answer. Changsung wise enough not to ask anymore because the silence was the answer, he already can guess what exactly happened.

 

"You have to take care of them, his conditions so weak and little stress can made his health worse. Better you give him back to his family. "

 

Taecyeon did not answer and kept looking at Jaejoong's face. Changsung did not say much more. The doctor excused himself to leave the room.


Tecyeon eyes never left the face that very dear to his heart. His hand touched the line and Jaejoong's face that covered with his bangs. Then Taecyeon lay his body down beside Jaejoong. Jaejoong face just a few centimeters far from his face.

 

" Mianhae , but let’s me sleep here tonight. " Tecyeon whispered, kissing Jaejoong forehead, and then hugged Jaejoong carefully. Taecyeon has asked Changsung to give sleeping pills to Jaejoong so Jaejoong will not wake up until morning. Taecyeon just want to hug this namja who always came in his dream because Taecyeon is very know, when morning comes Yunho definitely will find him then take Jaejoong away from him.
 

"I promise, this is the last one. " Taecyeon said as he closed the eyes to restrain of a pain in his head as blood flowing from his nose slowly.

 

 As the eldest son of a Jung Seunghyun, although both parents are not bound by marriage, Taecyeon has been chosen as the Seunghyun successor of Jung ancestry. Since he was able to walk and talk, Seunghyung has taught him and told him about all his dreams. Then the situation changed slightly when his Appa decides to marry a namja named Ji Yoong. Although Seunghyun still visit him but his Appa does not love his Eomma as before. Of course naturally Taecyeon hate Ji Yoong who took his family's happiness away. And that hatred grew when Ji Yoong killed Jung Seunghyung. Then he and his Eomma have to leave Jung family residence when some of Jung assets seized by the government. Yoona danTaecyeon should be fighting for their lives. In that struggle Yoona died when Taecyeon still five years old. Then when he was 24 years old, Taecyeon meets with 9  years old Little Joongie. Joongie presence gave him wonderful memory. Jaejoong almost heal his hatred towards Ji Yoong. Taecyeon almost forgive that person because there Joongie which has more tragic fate than him, but still be able to smile brightly. Taecyeon wants to protect that smile and vowed to not let Joongie die. The world is still in need this angel, including himself. But Taecyeon was very aware that he was not able to fight the Tan family and take Joongie away just is not going to end well.

 

That opportunity came when one night Taecyeon help someone who suffered from a gunshot wound. Without he knew that the man was Anthony Wong, Leader of one of the famous triad in Hong Kong. Taecyeon did not miss the chance when Anthony asked him to go to Hong Kong and joined him. That day he didn’t have time to say goodbye to his Joongie. But Taecyeon promised to himself that one day he would be back to pick Jaejoong up, to save his Joongie.
 

Taecyeon’s struggle to become the number one in the group was not easy and with expensive paid. In an incident when his group clashed with Interpol in Hong Kong, Taecyeon suffered from a gunshot wound in his head. The Miracle gave him temporary pours. Taecyeon life but he was dying. There was a desire in Taecyeon deepest heart before his departure from this world, to pick his Joongie up. But it will not be easy because his Joongie now has become the wife of a Jung Yunho. Somehow the hatred that almost heal came back. Ji Yoong had captured His Appa from his Eomma and now Yunho take Jaejoong away from his fate. That's why Taecyeon took a moment to pick Joongie up with extreme way. In addition Taecyeon want to brought Jaejoong into his arms, Taecyeon wants to destroy the family who used to do the same thing to him.
.
.
As soon as the morning sun came, Yunho has been prepared. Kangin and Doo Joon managed to find Taecyeon place to be. Yunho and some guard were walking through the main lobby of Seoul Hospital while Changmin and Yochun him approached.

"Let us help you, Yun " Yoochun said .

"That's not necessary. This is very dangerous and I do not want to jeopardize your safety."

"We are helping because we want to save our life, for your information. Suie vowed to divorce me if I’m not helping you save Joongie. In fact, he had already prepared our divorce papers. " Yoochun explained with listless face .

" Nde nde , Kyunie also vowed to cut Changmin junior if I failed this time. You really know Hyung , the pregnant people sometimes more dreadful than lord criminals. "

" Arasoo , I hope your wife will not harm me if anything happens to you two  . " Yunho said as he walked.
" Don’t worry Yun, we can maintain ourselves."

 

To be continued (…)

 A/N:

Anyeong, here me again.  Sorry for the late update.

Oh no, Taecyeon take Joongie away from Yunnie. Taecyeon’s past and the reasons behind his action finally reveal. Dong Wook also give exams to Yunho for his blessing over Yunho and Jaejoong.

Hope you enjoy this chapter. Please tell your mind about this fic^^

Thank’s  for your comment, support and subscriptions^^

Big hugs

Yeye Kyunie