Chapter 2

Romance in The Rain (English Ver)

This morning Yunho back to the hospital before going to work. And once again Jaejoong has not awakened yet. Yunho decided to sit on the chair beside Jaejoong . His eyes stared in to  that beautiful face unblinkingly.

It was very new to Yunho , for  the first time in his life he was interested in someone. Want to touched him, embraced him and owned him. Since his childhood time, he had never wanted anything for himself . He never felt comfortable with the people around him except His  Umma and his  two best friends . Yunho hates everything without reason. Even simple things can made him angry then destroy it. Yunho found that everything was disgusting. They’re unhygienic, annoyed, loud, obnoxious and tend to be too arrogant considering how worthless they actually were. Yunho will be easily hurt the people around him or kill plants or animals that annoyed him .

 

One day in first year  from  his Elementary School time , Yunho killed the  dog that belong to School’s guard because his barked sound was  too loud . The  news about  the accident spread around school even though they didn’t know  who was the culprit . Ji Yong, his Umma  was the  only one who realized that it was him.


Once the y came home from school,  Ji Yong asked him  went to  his room,  talked about  the matter carefully .
 

" Umma  know  that you  who killed the dog ." Jiyong said to Yunho who looked his Umma with expressionless face   as ice sculptures .


" Umma don’t blame you . What happened to you was my  mistake. Umma  love you very much . You have to try not to hurt anyone . Umma know , it's very hard for your nature  but it is the only way so they do not separate us ."


At that time the  eradication  of Amore Tale and the child who  born because of that relationship was still rife. The government won’t  hesitate to killed the even though they were just a small child . The thought of  his son would be taken from him then killed make Ji Yoong’s spine shiver and his heart hurt so badly.


Yunho stayed  silent, didn’t say anywords  while  wipe the tears that running down at  his Umma cheeks .  Little Yunho didn’t say any promise. But after that Yunho never done the same thing or worse . If he didn’t like about one thing, Yunho will sit quietly, tried to ignored it  then looking at the clear crystal moon-shaped necklace  with  butterfly in it . A reminder From His Umma that he must behave so one day he can  meet with Butterfly .  His only Butterfly. Then after  waited so long , Yunho finally met with butterfly  that  his Umma ever tell him .

 

Yunho looked at Jaejoong's face  without boredom . Slowly , He grabbed The Beauty  hands . Yunho hold the slender fingers carefully. It was very strange because he was so happy just from that  simple touch. Simple touch that  made rare smile on his lips. Then suddenly  Jaejoong woke up from his sleep.


.
.
 

Jaejoong’s  dream world was  always tinged with rain. Sometimes just drizzle and sometimes heavy rain mixed with winds and lightnings. It was changed depend  the state of his heart before bed. And  this night  in his dream world, Jaejoong  cried alone under a tree . Shelter himself from the heavy rain mixed with lightning. Jaejoong curled up, huged his body tight. Hide his crying face .


Suddenly something touched his hair. His touch was so light but it’s enough to made Jaejoong gasped. Jaejoong looked up slowly . His doe eyes met with a small child who looked him with  soft smile. Small child  who have a ferret eyes , white skin with a healthy glow and  black hair as night with  his  the tiny  hand his hair.


" Why do you  sit here alone, Eomma ? " He asked with puzzle face and  cocked his head.
 

Jaejoong  kept silent,  didn’t know what to say. Moreover, he was  little wonder why the child  who sat in front of him called him Eomma.


" Eomma ,let’s go to Appa and Jae place"  said   Child   while grabbed Jaejoong's hand .

Then without asked or refused, Jaejoong stood up and walked  to follow the child  who withdrew his hand slowly . They walked under the heavy rain . The child  brought Jaejoong  to a different  dream world . The dream world that had opposite state from his.  The world was  full of  flowers , the warm  of sun and the  blue sky . Jaejoong kept walked , his wet barefoot felt  comfortable treading expanse of the  green grass.


" Appa ! Youngie ! "
 

The child  shout to called two  figures who stood  not far  from them . The man  hold a child  hands too . The man and the other child was   staring  at the rainbow that  stretched across the beautiful blue sky . The child  was the first  one who to turn around . Jaejoong held his breath when he  noticed that the other  child  was so similar to his face .  The other child smiled brightly as he waved his hands cheerfully.


" Eomma ! Yun ! "
 

Then the man who  hold the other toddler  hands  turned around. His eyes looked calm and gave Jaejoong a gentle smile . The Man  grabbed his hand  when he stoped in front of them . The Owner of  heart-shaped smile again.


" Boo" he called with a distinctive voice that somehow reassured him .

Suddenly   a bright  light came and  made ​​his eyes so dazzled . Jaejoong closed  his eyes tight. When he can managed  to open his eyes . Jaejoong realized that he was still lying in the hospital with a stranger who held his hand. The man who  similar with the one that he met  in his dream world . The same person  who had saved him .


.
.

 

Both are just silent and Yunho  didn’t intend to release his grip .
 

" Huk , huk ! "


Junsu’s  cough was the one who destroyed the sweet  moment . Actually  Junsu didn’t want to disturbed  them , but Junsu was too tired and wanted to go home after ensuring Jaejoong condition . And it will not happen if  Junsu just waited for one of them to end the held hands and looked at each other 's  show.


Jaejoong  jerking  Yunho's hand  smoothly  then withdrew his hand slowly .


" Morning Joongie ah . Did I disturb you two ?" Junsu asked with a tone as innocent as possible.


" A. . Ani " Jaejoong replied. Junsu swear there was a tinge of red in his cheeks .
 

" Jinja ? "

" Ne ... "
 

Junsu was too tired to teased Jaejoong  even further . Junsu  checked  the wound in Jaejoong’s forehead and  the other part of his body .


"Could he  go home today ? " asked Yunho .


" Yes he could.  Just  Get full  rest and he will be healthy as ever . Waeyo ? "
 

" Because tonight I  and  My Umma  will come to the Tan  residence to propose him " Yunho replied without any expression .

There was deep  silence for a moment before  ...
 

" MWO ? ! ! " Junsu Dolphin’s  voice echoed in the room while Jaejoong was silent  as he stared at  Yunho , disbelief by this stranger words.


.
.

 

Tan Hankyung,  the  owner of some restaurant  and the largest textile factory in East Asia has just finished with some co-workers when he saw Jaejoong sat at  waiting area in front of his office .


" Joongie ... "


Hankyung  walked faster to approached  the person who he love like  his own son . At their last meet , the two had an  bad argument and ended with Joongie go from  Tan Ressidence .  Hankyung quite worried  because of that and grew concerned when he saw the bandages wrapped around Jaejoong’s  head .
 

“Joongie, What  happened to you?”

“Just  a little accident.  Everything was fine. No need to worried  about my wellbeing.  Are you bussy , there are things I want to talk to you "


"Sure. "


Hankyung took Jaejoong to a nearby cafe from Tan Building . Hankyung had not eaten since this  morning , the problem with Jaejoong made Hankyung lose his  appetite . But now that Jaejoong looked fine made his heart felt easy and  suddenly felt very hungry .
Jaejoong waited patiently until  Hankyung finish his food while occasionally engage him in with  light  conversation.


" Forgive Appa please. Last  time we met .. "


" It’s Okay Appa . I have lost my mind that time . Almost more than half of my life I spent  to hate her. Find every way to get revenge on her. And now I regret it.  I want to spend my time  with warm of love. I want  have a happy little family . Appa , I want to get married "
 

" Joongie ... "


" Everyone has the right way  to marry and have children . Don’t worry Appa . I will not run away . According our agreement , I will die for another year and gave my heart to save Bummie "

To be continued (…)

A/N:

Anyeong,  There is the Chapter 2.  Hope you like this very short chapter^^. I will try to update the next chapter soon.

Thank you for your support dan subscriptions^^