Chapter 3

Romance in The Rain (English Ver)

 

Hankyung was unable to continue his work after his meeting with Jaejoong. Hankyung  sat quietly in his office with no intention to checked some document in front of him. His mind is too messed up this time.

Being the head of a large corporation is not his desire. Hankyung  had give up the position of the main successor of Tan Family to his brother. Then Hankyung  traveled  the world while learning to cooked traditional dishes from one country to another country . But the fate had different story for him . Zhou mi , His only and dearest brother die from an accident with his wife. They  left their  one year son, Tan Kibum . Hankyung who was devastated by the loss of his brother swore at their funeral  that he would keep and cherish Kibum for the rest of his life, would never let anything happen to him. Hankyung even  didn’t intend to have his own son because he won’t to share his father’s love for another child.

 

Then one day Kibum had kidnapped . Hankyung who panicked immediately mobilize all his workers and some police to find him. After few hours, they finally found Baby  Kibum  in Kim’s residence. Young lady from Kim’ Familly was the one who kipnap   Kibum . Hakyung was very emotionally and wanted to forced the young lady  to gave Kibum back . However, a woman from Kim’s family named Lee ahjumma prevent it . She told Hankyung that Kim Heechul  their young mistress was  insane and think that Kibum was  his died son.


Heechul 's life story itself was very tragic. Heechul was a Diva who falled in love with ordinary office workers in her agency. But Kim's family opposed their relationship. Heechul 's to stubborn and  loved Dong Wook to much. She dared to  escape  from his family and married to Dong Wook secretly. At that time, Dong Wook already has a son, but Heechul didn’t care about it. They were live  happyly in small village and got happier when Heechul pregnant. Then someday Kim senior found them. Heechul who had just given birth forced to back  home while Doong Wook  killed by Kim Senior assassin . No one knows about  what happen to Dong Wook first son and the baby . The Loss of her loved ones and his son made ​​Heechul got depression then became insane .

Hankyung were touched by the story. Then Heechul  allowed  to take care Kibum and raised Kibum like her own son in one condition. Heechul have to live with Him in  Tan Residence. Several months after the incident Heechul healed. Unless he considers Kibum was his son. She Completelly Health. During that time, Hankyung and Heechul fell in love . Kim Senior certainly did not reject the proposal from an heir of the Tan family. Both are married and had very happy life .

Several years later when Kibum was 7 year old, Kibum fainted at school. Kibum 's verdict suffered from heart disease. Myocarditis is an inflammation of the heart muscle or myocardium . Kibum heart condition was very bad . The doctor only help his survival with medication and should get a donor heart when he grow up. Not just any heart, but the heart had to  completely healthy and fit for  Kibum  body system.

In that critical time, Hankyung met little Jaejoong. That time Tan Corp had hard time to deal  with some people who occupy the land that has been purchased by the company. Little  Jaejoong dared  to see him. Begged to liberate the land of his home  with promises. Promised that he will give his heart to Kibumhe turn 20 years old. Hankyung who didnt want to lose Kibum agreed  without a second thought. Since then Jaejoong stayed at Tan Residence. Hankyung need a healthy heart to his son so he decided to raise Jaejoong in Tan Familly  Alongside with Heechul and Kibum. No one knows about their agreement except the two and Doctor Ji Sub.


Hankyung  knew  Jaejoong almost 12 years now,  Then a love as an Appa affection growing inside his. Jaejoong even have called him ‘ Appa’ without thinking. In contrast to Kibum were a subdue, Jaejoong  were very sweet and have kindly nature. Honestly Hankyung already  cherished  Jaejoong as his son , but he can’t let Kibum die .

" Oh God why  this matter become so complicated ? " He sighed as he rubbed his face roughly.
.
.
Changmin had just parked his car in front of  Purple  Mart, one of the elite supermarket in   Seoul region  when he caught sight of a figure that he know.  Cho Kyuhyun, his soon to be  antidote. The chubby cheeked boy was arguing with one of the security from Purple Mart.


" You can not park your bike here !" said a Security who stared at Kyuhyun with understatement looks. That’s not  the security’s fault because the current Kyuhyun condition was far away from the appearance  Purple Mart’s customer. Kyuhyun just worn torn jeans, oversized white T-shirt, flip-flops and ‘oh so old’ bike.

" Where do I have park my bike then? This Mart was so jaded . Look! no parking area for motorcycles or bicycles ! " Kyuhyun blurted as he folded his arms across her chest. puffed his cheek up, pout his lips  and give the deathly glare. Changmin vowed that he  never seen someone so fascinated before.

" But ... " Security was tried to explain again but a voice interrupted .

" Ahem , Mianhae but  he came with me" Changmin said interrupted .

The Security who  knew Shim Changmin  as the owner of Purple Mart bowed while greet him.

" Shim ssi "
 

Changmin waved his hand , sign for the security officers to leave them alone.
While Kyuhyun was silent, motionless. But clearly visible there are a  fear in his eyes .

" Oh God Why the Evil Lord have to be here now ? " he thought as he bit her lip hard .

There is a great fear for Kyuhyun, first fear was   Amore Tale did not succes and Changmin would harmed him. The second fear is the poison  was really successful and Kyuhyun will be  Shim Changmin’s prisoner forever . But Jaejoong smiling face that had crossed his mind made ​​him conscious . It was what he had hoped . He will manipulate Changmin, harness his power to help his Joongie hyung .

" I haven’t said  thank’s for your cocktail treat last night. How about I replay your kindness it  with a dinner ?My Kyu.. "

" My Kyu ..? " Kyuhyun asked with a slight shudder when Changmin called him. Kyuhyun then remembered something. Kyuhyun looked Changmin 's face carefully. The famous cold face is smiling to him now . His eyes seem weird too.  He Looked at Kyuhyun with gently but possessive stare. There is an implied promise in his eyes. Promise that He will  not to let him go. That's when Kyuhyun realized.

"God ... The poison was successful . Ottoke ?" he shouted to himself.
.
.
Jaejoong was sitting in his room at the Tan’s Residence when a knock on his door heard. Jaejoong stood up , walked slowly to opened the door. Behind the door, Lee Ahjumma have stood waiting for him .

" Joongie ah, Jung family has come. Hankyung ssi ask your presence in the living room "

" Ne , Gumawo Lee Ahjumma " Jaejoong said , smiling warmly.

Jaejoong wanted to walk to the living room but Lee Tan Ahjumma call his name again .

" Joongie ah "
" Ne "
" Yesterday when Ahjumma cleaned your bedroom, Jumma found this instead. Joongie , is it belong to you? "

Lee Ahjumma handed a necklace with a pendant of twins ring .

" Omo!"

Jaejoong  doe eyes slightly rounded when he saw the necklace.
 

" Joongie think it’s gone. This Necklace is very important to me."

Jaejoong took the necklace in Lee Ahjumma’s palm. Jaejoong said his thanks and  gave a warm smile before rushing to the Tan family room. While Lee Ahjumma still stood there.

Lee Ahjumma felt very familiar with the twin ring. The ring belongs to Heechul and Dong Wook . But How could it be?Why The rings in the Jaejoong’s hands? Then Lee Ahumma remembered her time when she was  helping Heechul gave birth. Heechul draped  the ring on his son neck  before Mr . Kim came and separated them.

" Oh God .. don’t tell me that .. "
.
.

" You're more beautiful than I imagined " Ji Yong said , smiling at Jaejoong who is now sitting in front of him .

" Gumawo  Jiyong ssi" Jaejoong replied  while bowed slightly.

Jaejoong was sitting in the living room with Tan Hankyung and Heechul while Ji Yong and Yunho sat in a chair across from them.

" Yunho and Jaejoong are so perfect together. We really have marry them as soon as possible."

Heechul who heard Ji Yong words just smiled cynically .

" Of course. The sooner they married is the better. So he would not interfere the relationship between Bummie and Siwonie" he said scathingly.

" Chulie ... " Hankyung whispered warned his wife not to bring up the issue.

" Mianhae Jiyong ssi but it's true. I just warn you about his nature. I do not want the Tan’s name contaminated if there are something happen in their marriage later. Joongie not as good as you think. He ... "

" The Tan family name will not be polluted Hechull ssi, because I'm not a Tan " Jaejoong interrupted

"Everyone has a past and mistakes. What I did to Bummie and Siwon is a mistake. She was true Ji Yong ssi, I'm not as good as you think. That is a fact. Maybe I can’t be  your son happy. "

Ji Yong saw the desperation in Jaejoong eyes. Ji Yong  glanced at Yunho . His son's hand clenched in anger. Do not like what Heechul  said to his  Jaejoong.

" We did not come to judge you, Joongie.  I come here to  ask you to be the my son bride. Kim Jaejoong, will you  marry my son ?"

Jaejoong paused . Before finally answered.

" Ne . I will marry your son. With one condition. I want the Wedding ceremony will be held tomorrow afternoon."

" That was the easy terms Joongie ah. We are okay with that " Ji Yong said , smiling warmly .
.
.
Ji Yong and Tan Senior was still in the middle of the Tan family discussed about The Wedding ceremony while Jaejoong and Yunho sat not far from them. Both of them chose not to give a damn and submit all their wedding needs to their parents and guardians.

" Did the problem that Heechul ssi said was the reason that makes you jump off a bridge Mapo " asked Yunho little whisper.

" Ne .. " Jaejoong replied without looking at Yunho.

" So you love This  Siwon ? "

Somehow  Jaejoong saw there was a flash of hate when he look at Yunho eyes as his to be  husband was asked about it.

" You're angry because I'd love someone else before?"

" Aniya, I just felt it was not fair because I 've never love someone else. "

" I'm not as pure as  you think. There is still a chance if you want to cancel the wedding"

" I would never cancel it even though you hurt me in the future. I will not waste the opportunity to make you mine completely"

" Waeyo?"

" I had heard the tale about this fellings from Eomma. The same fellings  that’s my Eomma felt to My Appa. The feelings that called  love. I love you, Kim Jaejoong "

Jaejoong looked at Yunho slowly. There are honesty in the his eyes when Yunho said that words. Implied a promise to protect him and make him happy for the rest of his life. Then Jaejoong thought about his dream. Yunho and his dream with two children who will probably be their child in the future. Dreams that become strong reasons to accept the proposal from Jung Yunho. Although just for a while, Jaejoong want to be happy.
.
.
Changmin couldn’t stop stared at the face in front of his chubby cheeked boy. After dropped  Kyuhyun to bought salmon in Purple Mart to his hyung, Changmin invited Kyuhyun to have dinner at a french restaurant. The Dinner was very impressive where he can enjoyed the many expression from his Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun confusion  face when he will eat the European dishes or the expression that can’t be covered with shame when he incorrectly ordered food. And  Changmin can’t stoped himself from  laugh when Kyuhyun felt unconsius after drank a glass of  wine  without knowing it.

Changmin already saw Kyuhyun 's face when he smiled , embarrassed , angry and laughing. Only crying’s face left unseen. Did  Kyuhyun still  beautiful even tears tarnish his ​​sweet face?. Changmin really really want to see it.

" Hmn ... How do I make him cry then? " he whispered softly as he rubbed Kyuhyun’s curls hair.

Then an idea  crossed in Changmin’s mind . Evil smile tugging perfectly at his lips. Smile that makes everyone shudder include the waiter who walked not far from their desks.

 

To be continued (…)

 A/N:

Anyeong, There is Chapter 3 that I promised before. I already write some JJ past. And I’ll Write more in next Chapy. Hope this Chapter didn’t disappointed you guys.

Thank you for your support dan subscriptions^^

Big hugs

Yeye Kyunie