Chapter 14

Romance in The Rain (English Ver)

" Appa , I want ask you something."
Kibum has been conscious and still weak even just to speak. But Kibum has so many questions to his Appa. At first it’s difficult because Heechul never want to leave his side. But finally Kibum managed to distract Heechul, saying that he missed Heechul porridge. And without thinking twice, Heechul went home to made porridge for her Kibum.

“ Appa, is that true that Heechul Eomma is not my biological Eomma?"

" Nde . You are the son of Zhou Mi and Henry. "

Kibum fell silent. His very dry lips quivered.  His chest felt so tight.

"I even not your biological son, Appa."

"That is true but you are the son of my most beloved younger brother. I love you more than myself. I love you more than anything. "

" Zhoumi and Henry. Are they ..?"

"They died in an accident. They love you so much. If they are still alive and being here with us, they will love and spoiled you more than me, even your Hechull Eomma."

" Then, what happened with Eomma Heechul biological son? "
" He ..."
.
.
" Bummie, is something troubling you? " Siwon asked when he accompany Kibum.

" Nde. But now I have you here Hyung. My restless disappeared."

"Do you want to share your uneasy sense with me?"

"Eomma Heechul, she is not my biological Eomma."

" Bumie ... "
" Do not worry Hyung I'm quite happy to hear that fact. I will not going to feel guilty about my real old man when we meet in heaven. Only one, my request to you Hyung, please be mi side, until my time to meet with my parents comes, please do not leave me. "

Siwon paused, his hand moved slowly to wipe the tears that running down on his cheeks lover.

"I've said this many times and I'm not going to bored say it again. Bummie,I will not leave you cangi . It was too early to talk about your meeting with your parent. Wasn’t it? You must have a lot of stories to tell them about our happiness, our wedding and our children."

" Hyung ... "

"Tan Kibum , Will you marry me ? " Siwon asked Kibum without doubt in his eyes. Siwon reached Kibum's fingers, kissed it gently. In other side Kibum only can stared at Siwon disbelief.

" Hyung ... I …"

"Please answer that you were willing. Do not make my heart tear apart. You do know how much I love you. "

"Nde , I .. I will Hyung. " Kibum answered with a tinge in his very pale face. Siwon kissed the tinge cheek.

" Gumawo. I'll be here when you tell the truth to Heechul ssi. So don’t worry anymore."

And Kibum really tell the truth to Heechul. Hankyung had said that he could not tell the truth ti his wife, so Kibum take the part to say that secret. Although Kibum really knew everything wasn’t going to be the same again after that, but the truth remains to be revealed. Kibum felt grateful that Siwon will always stay by his side at the moment, when Heechul affection to him will be reduced. He can’t imagine what happened to him when Siwon is not here, because before he knows Siwon, his world filled only by Heechul affection.

When noon comes, Heechul went back to the hospital. Kibum let Heechul feed him. Enjoy their moments, record every beautiful moment.

" Eomma, there are things that I want tell you."

"Do not talk much, Bumie. Your body still…. "

"There are good people who give me the DNA results of me and Eomma. The results were quite surprised. Eomma, Do you let me call you Eomma even though I'm not your real son? "

" Bumie , what are you talking about ? "

"I'm not your real son. I am Zhoumi and Henry’s son. "

"This is nonsense!. You are my son Bummie ... "

"Please remember Eomma. Am I really your son? "

Heechul was silent, not saying anything. Then a flash of memories flashed.
" Congratulations Heechul ssi, your son is so healthy and beautiful. "Someone handed her the baby with a blue blanket wrap his tiny body.
" Look our baby Chullie! He just looked like the baby in your dream. His skin is white as snow, his hair si so as black as the night sky and his lips is so red as cherry. And most importantly he is beautiful just like you "a namja beside him said it to her. A Namja who somehow made
Heechul’s chest felt so tight. The tightness that made her fell in deep sad.

The memories were gone when Heechul blinked her eyes, made Heechul return to the real world. Kibum still looked at her with a soft and weak stare.

"You are my son Bumie, so please do not say weird things like that."

Heechul said with her typical tone, and acted that Kibum said was not important. But Kibum knew, this yeoja who spoiled him with her affection was in deep confused. Heechul did not say anything else after that. Heechul tidy the lunch box up and stood from her seat. Heechul kissed Kibu forehead before she left the room without words.
.
.
Heechul take deep breath as she came out from Kibum room. But it failed to calm her nerves. Even when she on the way to home, the memories still continues to spin as damaged disc. It made her so scared.

" Hyo Jin, can we stop here for a moment? I want to buy a cold drink. "

Hyo Jin, the personal driver of the Tan family certainly surprised Heechul gentle attitude. Mrs. Tan was famous by her harsh attitude but suddenly asked him with gentle voice. Hyo Jin quickly concluded that she was in big trouble so Hyo Jin chose to be silent and obey.


Hyo Jin stopped the car right in front of the mini market. Heechul immediately came to mini market with hasty steps. Heechul go to the refrigerator, took a bottle of cold mineral water, opened it and drank it quickly. One of Heechul bad habits, she would suddenly felt very thirsty when she had many thoughts or stressed.

Heechul took a few bottles then walked to the counter to pay. Heechul was in line at the cash register when the door suddenly opened. About three namja entered with guns in their hands. Then ...

Dor!

A shot sounded, followed by screams. Everything happened so fast. When Heechul aware, one person in front of her collapsed with blood stained his body. The three gunmen ruffled without depriving store cashier money then go. Some people who were in the store immediately approached the victim, someone called an ambulance and police.

The door opened again, this time is Hyo Jin who ran over to Heechul. She still stood motionless as she saw the victim laid not far from where he was standing.

"Heechul ssi, are you alright?”

But Heechul did not answer. Tears were flowing on both her cheeks. A name came out from before she collapsed unconscious.

"Dong Wook? "
.
.
Yunho was on driving to his home when the news reached his ears. Lee Hongki, one of his best accounting just got shot at a mini market. Yunho did give him holidays as his appreciation of his hard work over the last year. The bullet penetrated his chest but not hit the heart or other vital organs. Until the last time he contacted his subordinates, Hongki was still crisis in the hospital.

Taecyeon had started the war. He started chasing one by one his important person in Jung Corp. He did it in public place. It was look like that he delivered an open challenge for him.

"Kangin"

"Nde, Yunho ssi."

"Warn the the elite officials and employees of Jung Corp. If it needs help guard them with bodyguards. "

"Nde, Yunho ssi"

Yunho may seem cold to them but he used to concern about the people around him. Yunho was very difficult to mingle with other people, but some employees and officials of the Jung Corp. made him comfortable. It was very difficult to him to find people who are able to give him a sense of comfort without any temptation to kill them so Yunho always maintain the health and wellbeing of his inner cycle. Yunho had never killed anyone before but that's because he fought hard to resist the temptation.

Once his car stop in front of the residence Jung, Yunho came out from his car and walked toward the main door of the Jung residence. However his step stopped when he saw his wife was in the garden.

Jaejoong was standing upright with Seung Ki who stood not far from him. The last few days, Jaejoong was too enthusiasm to begin his train. And the results was quite good, Jaejooong had been able to stand up without any tools.

 Yunho approached Jaejoong. Seung Ki gave his silent greeting and bowed when he aware of Yunho presence. Yunho walked passing Seung Ki and whispered to him to leave them alone. Seung Ki bowed once more before take his leave.

Yunho stopped three steps behind Jaejoong who shut his eyes. His bare feet touch the green carpet grass. Slowly he shifted his right foot. Only shifted a few inches but able to carve a smile on his lips. His left foot began to catch up and not shift away from his right foot. It keeps recurring and Jaejoong step distance increased. Right at his tenth step, Jaejoong foot felt tired and a little sore. Jaejoong lost his balance but before he crashed his slim body over the green field, someone had to catch him.

Jaejoong didn’t need have to guess who he was. Jaejoong already knew from the feeling safe and comfortable that embarrassed him when his back met with his husband fine chest.

"Yunie welcome home." As he turned to greet his husband, their eyes met.

"Nde, I’m home Boo" Yunho replied then gave a soft kiss on her forehead.
.
.
Yunho never thought that sat on the grass in the afternoon when the sun sink was a beautiful experience. But that afternoon when Jaejoong asked Yunho to accompany him to see the sunset, that usual thing turned out to be special experience, too special. They sat side by side with arm wrap each other.

"Why you close your eyes when you practice?"

Jaejoong just smiled softly when he heard the question.

"I imagine both of our sons running in front of me with their tiny feet and I'm trying to catch them."

"Only two son? Do you want more Boo?"

" Umh ... " Jaejoong didn’t say anything but nodded innocently.

The view made Yunho could not help but touchéd his face. He raised his hands, parted Jaejoong hair that covered his beautiful wife face. Then his fingertips draw Jaejoong face line.

Jaejoong closed my eyes, enjoyed the warm of Yunho’s touch. Later Jaejoong raised his hand too. He reached Yunho’s hand that touched his cheek. Jaejoong did not pull away, but Jaejoong pulled it close instead. Hoping he can feel Yunho’s touch deeper.

Then their eyes met and Jaejoong realized there was unusual tiredness in Yunho eyes.

"Yunnie Hyung, You look tired. Nde, maybe it was because your lack sleeps in three day back."

"Before I met you I only need three hours to sleep. I just don’t like to spend time with the darkness in my break.  People used to have a nice dream when they are sleep but that common thing was not happen to me. My world used to have one color. I called it my gray world. But since I met you, and before you become completely mine, there are colors in my dreams world when I started my sleep. Since then I started to spend more than three hours of sleep and dreaming of you. But once you become mine, I do not want to fall asleep, because I do not need to dream anymore to see you. Now you are very real in front of me, in my reach. Mine. One and only"

Jaejoong fell silent, too touched by what Yunho say to him.

" Nde . I belong to you. Yours. " Jaejoong whispered as he leaned his head on Yunho 's chest seeking  for warmth. And Yunho provide him by held him so tightly. They were silent for a moment before finally drizzle came and forced them forced to seek a warm shelter. Still hugged Jaejoong, Yunho guidance Jaejoong to entered Jung residence.
.
.
" Amber! Why you give me 6 pieces of broccoli? It’s supposed only five! "Kyuhyun Shouted when he found that there were extra o piece broccoli in his bowl. After the Wall-E incident, Kyuhyun intend to consume the vegetables with specified amount. After long hours debate, they finally agreed that Kyuhyun will eat 5 pieces of carrots and broccoli at lunch and dinner.

"Come on My Kyu, Don’t whine please. The vegetables are very good for your health and Aegya" Changmin tried to convince his wife and of course immediately got a free Death Glare from his super chubby wife.

"So you chose to defend Amber than your wife?" Kyuhyun hissed.

" Ani, I'm just tired My Kyu and have no mood to hear your silly fight with Amber because of a piece of broccoli."

" Hyung ... Are you tired of me? "

'Oh no '  Changmin thought when he saw Kyuhyun big eyes with a slight tears.

"My Kyu, it’s not like that. "

"You're lying to me, Hyung. You must don’t love me anymore and wanted to leave me because I'm fat, do you?"

"My Kyu, you do know that it is no longer effective anymore. Just finish your broccoli and done.”

“Ukkh. I hate You Hyung!” Kyuhyun said with pout.

Kyuhyun did have thousand ways to escape from his obligations to eat broccoli. Kyuhyun will find Changmin fault then he would scream and cry a load as if he was really bad hurt. After that he will run and hide from Changmin. At first Changmin panic and feel very guilty. Then he found Kyuhyun in one cupboard, he was laughing happyly with psp in his hand. Changmin genius brain immediately knew the intent behind the cranky action.

Kyuhyun puffed his cheeks when he knew that his action had failed. Kyuhyun stared at his broccoli in front him. Kyuhyun took the fork, pierce the broccoli a little harder than it should be. His right hands cover the nose, while his left hand inserting a piece of broccoli in his mouth.

Changmin just sighed at his wife antic. Lately his work at Shim Corp had dried his energy. He was so tired and more tired because of his wife unique behavior during the pregnancy. But his name was not Shim Changmin if he let himself get tired without the jackpot.

"My Kyu, tonight I'll make sure you pay for this tiredness." Inner Changmin said with promised, his eyes glancing at Kyuhyun with a predatory gaze. Poor Kyuhyun was still struggling with a few pieces of broccoli so he not aware of Changmin's gaze and the fate that will befall him tonight.
.
.
Hankyung just came in Tan residence and realized that Heechul was not greeted him as usual. Hankyung immediately seek and find the figure of his wife in their bedroom.

" Chulie"

Hankyung take a seat right beside his wife.

"I heard the incident in the mini market. I'm so glad you were all right. "

"But not with my heart." Heechul replied as she turned around and their eyes met. Heechu 's eyes were so red and his face was so pale. After the incident at the mini market and get her conscious, Heechul have her memories back. But Heechul didn’t fall into the abyss of grief like before, the deep sadness that ever made ​​her mad. Not after Heechul saw with her own eyes that namja who ever make her life filled with happiness, namja who should be have died stood upright in front of her this afternoon.

" Soo Bummie had told you."

" Nde . But now I'm very confused. I ... "

" Bumie is my brother so . When you present among us you were two months apart from your real son. And I'm not stopping you when you claim that Bummie was your lost son. You two need for each other to heal. You're lost your son while Bummie just lost both of his parents."

" Hyung I didn’t  mad at you, but I do remember that it was me who forced you to submit Bummie to me and stated that he is my son. Hyung , Bummie didn’t say anything else other than the fact that he is not my son. Is it possible that you know who and where my son now? "

Hankyung paused, thought for a moment before finally nodded.

" Nde , he even close to us. "

" Who? " Heechul asked impatiently. Can’t wait to know the whereabouts of his biological son.

" Joongie. "


To be continued (…)

 A/N:

Anyeong, Author back with Chapter 14.  Sorry for the long update.  Finally Heechul know about the truth! So many will happened for next chapter!

 Hope you enjoy this chapter. Please tell your mind about this fic^^

Thank you for your comment, support and subscriptions^^

Big hugs

Yeye Kyunie