Chapter 20

Romance in The Rain (English Ver)

Yunho could not help but smile at the sight of his wife who was standing in front of the mirror. His Jaejoong opened the sweater and showed Jaejoong flat stomach, Where there are two fetuses growing inside. It’s already one month passed since the abduction of brother war between Yunho and Taecyeon. And Jaejoong’s pregnancy has entered his six weeks.

" Nae Aegya, grow faster please. Ummh ... Eomma can’t wait to meet you two." Jaejoong said as he rubbed his flat belly softly. Since Jaejoong knew that he was pregnant again, Jaejoong always spend a lot of time in front of a mirror to his belly and talk to his soon to be sons in his womb. At first it was very difficult to say the ‘Eomma’ word, so heavy and his chest always packed every time Jaejoong wants to open the first letter from the word that Jaejoong never be able to say. Yet that day that word came out from his mouth involuntarily while he rubbed the belly and talk to the aegya. There were so many mixed feelings in his hearts. The happy, relieved and high emotion mixed became one. Jaejoong cried with happy laugh that day. It was certainly made Yunho who just got off from work became panic when he found his Boo Jaejoongie cried and clutching his stomach. Yunho thought there was something wrong with his wife pregnancy. Since Jaejoong pregnant, he did have to share Jaejoong attention with their soon to be aegya. But of course that didn’t make Yunho jealous. It was very beautiful and happy things instead. There were his blood and Jaejoong’s forming the meat then will continue to evolve and shape the body of their aegya. It was a miracle that he admired. As an Appa and a husband who love his wife deathly, of course he wanted their aegya will inherit Jaejoong beauty, but even if they don’t, Yunho still be very fond of them.

"Boo " Yunho Greet his Jaejoong and asked  his wife attention.

" Yunnie hyung." Jaejoong pulled closed his sweater. There are red tinge on his cheek, a bit shy because Yunho saw his silly act. Jaejoong Cheek looked chubbier these days. Yunho reached the cheeks, wipe the red tinge gently before kiss on the both sides, then forehead and the last was Jaejoong’s lips. In this case, Yunho kissed Jaejoong’s lips longer than other body parts.

"You early Yunie hyung”
" Hmph, did you forget Boo? Today we have to attend Siwon and Bummie wedding ceremony.”

Jaejoong was silent. Since their last meeting a month ago, Jaejoong had never met with Heechul. After his meeting with Changsung and heard about his story, Jaajoong was meant to improve their relationship. But Yunho did not give him a chance because this entire month Yunho has not let him out of the Jung residence. Jaejoong were very understanding about his husband anxiety for his safety. Yunho did not mean to cage him, but his husband has a high paranoid about Jaejoong’s safety as if he did believe that Jung residence was the safest place for Jaejoong. Jaejoong very understand about his husband nature because of Amore tale curse. Jaejoong was the only one who able to tamed Yunho when Yunho lost control, and Jaejoong accepts his fate as Yunho’s prisoner because Jaejoong loved very much.
They embraced each other for a long time until Yunho had recovered his missed after being apart from his BooJaejoong for 8 hours. About one hour later Yunho took Jaejoong to change their cloths. As usual Yunho wearing a black shirt with his favorite Armany suit while Jaejoong with gray suit and white sweater. They went to the wedding ceremony by black Mercedes S Clas.

" Hyung Yunie Waeyo" asked Jaejoong when he saw there were a little anxiety in Yunho's eyes .

"Last time when you left Jung residence, we had apart from each other for long time."

Memory of the past month event rotated fast in Jaejoong’s head.

"But this time I go with Yunnie hyung, so definitely it will not happen all again." Jaejoong tried to comfort Yunho as he leaned his head on his husband's fine chest. Yunho immediately greeted it with a hug and cares Jaejoong's hair gently.
.
.
Siwon and Kibum's wedding took place in a modest house that used to be Henry’s house before he married to Zhoumi. Kibum wanted a simple wedding and took place in that house to honor his biological Eomma. The modest house has a large courtyard and with advance touch of Heechul’s favorite Event Organizer, the place changed into beautiful garden. An altar stood in the middle, some white wooden chairs lined neatly in front of it and the flower embellishments at all angles.

Some important guests have come and one couple of them was Yoochun and Junsu. The Park couple walked entering the gate with Yoochun leads his sulking wife carefully. Yoochun very understand the annoyance of his wife and he can’t help but be patient. The incident began this morning when Yoochun and Junsu preparing to return to their modest home. Yoochun was only promising one month for them to be in Park residence when Taecyeon attacked Jung family for their safety. Now when the one month over, Yoochun had to keep his promise or Yoochun will deal with his angry Suie. But before they left, suddenly Yoochun’s Eomma came to visit.  Park Hyori came with loud bang and rushed to Junsu then kissing, Hugging, pinching Junsu cheeks with all her mighty. If Yoochun don’t warn her, maybe she already crushed his wife. Yoochun did know his Eomma nature and her obsession to meet his cute son in law.

 Park Hyori had fond of Junsu since the first time his son told her about Junsu. She was the one who gave Yoochun crazy idea to pretend to be ordinary office worker to gain Junsu trust.  She even poison Yoochun’s mind with crazy but romantic action when Yoochun seduced Junsu. Too bad Yoochun made ​​a mistake but Hyori knew that was Yoochun purposed, saying that he was an orphan. It was making Hyori can’t see and treat Junsu as his favorite son in law. Actually if Hyori want, she can sneak out to meet Junsu but this beautiful Eomma of Yoochun was to wise to not to messing up what Yoochun has been fought tooth and nail to have Junsu’s love. But now the Yoochun’s secret has been uncovered and Hyori did not waste the opportunity to meet Junsu.

Hyori off course prohibit both of them when Yoochun and Junsu will return to their modest home. And her prohibit become more extreme when she find out that his lovely son in law was pregnant with her grandchild! Originally Junsu wanted to go to their own home but Hyori was more cunning and managed to make them stay in Park residence Park. But Junsu was still Junsu . Although he lost to Hyori and forced to live in the Residence Park, Junsu made Yoochun for the blame.

" Suie Honey, are you still mad with me? " Yoochun chided gently.

Junsu did not answer it but gave his Husband a cute pout and was rewarded with a soft kiss on the lips by Yoochun. Junsu's face suddenly flushed with her ​​husband's treatment. Even so, Junsu intend to shout with his high dolphin voice to pretend to be angry with Yoochun. But before Junsu managed to open his voice, someone called him.

" Suie Hyung !"

Junsu quickly turned around and his eyes shining brightly when he saw who it was.

" Joongie ! "

Without thinking Junsu walked quickly toward Jaejoong with Yunho flanking his waist. Yunho release Jaejoong When Junsu close to them, and let those Hyung and Saeng to cuddle up. Yunho looked at Yoochun and provide a smooth smile without greeting. It was already common to Yoochun about Yunho act and his stingy words.

Shortly thereafter, came a couple who steal their attention, especially Jaejoong. But Jaejoong didn’t call his Saeng Name aloud because his cute saeng was asleep and clinging in koala style on Changmin. And the wonder part was Changmin who still stand strong, tall and proud as Kyuhyun act not bothering him at all. Even Chngmin acted that he didn’t feel any burden in his arms for carrying his fat Wife.
" Hi Hyung .. yum yum. " Changmin greeted while chewing cake. The left hand carried Kyuhyun sleeping body and the right hand holding the cup cake. The view made Yoochun sighed in bored, Junsu staring in disbelief, Jaejoong just smiled gently and Yunho still with his blank face.
.
.
Siwon and Kibum's wedding ceremony was solemn and touching every heart when they bind their love with sacred promise. That moment made Jaejoong shed his tears.

"Boo , wae ? "

" Ani, I'm just too happy with their marriage, Hyung. "

Yunho looked Jaejoong with serious looked, and Jaejoong knew that his husband was waiting for an true answer.

"I remembered our wedding ceremony and I feel sorry for you. Siwon and Bummie they utter the sacred words with all their heart but I ... "

" Shhh . Now you do love me Boo and it’s the most important thing. " Yunho reached Jaejoong's face and wipe his cheeks gently.

"And I will love you forever, until death apart us, Yunie Hyung."

"So do I, Boo. I will love you forever."

Then their attention back to the wedding ceremony. Or it was just Jaejoong who pay attention and feel happy for Kibum happiness while Yunho just gave 30% his attention and the aother 70% he spend his attention for his wife only.

After the ceremony end, a reception held in same place. Heechul wanted to approach Jaejoong since her son arrival. There was fear of rejection as she remembering that she had made Jaejoong suffered. But Heechul realized that she had to made move if she want fixed their relationship.

" Joongie." Heechul greeted Jaejoong with caution.

Jaejoong turned. His Doe eyes dilated slightly when he saw Heechul approached him. He felt a slight of doubt but somehow his childish’s soul feel happy and beg him to reach his Eomma.

"How are you?" Heechu asked Jaejoong.

"I’m fine. E…Eomma."

Dheg ! And Heechul can’t describe what she felt as she heard the word. Relieved and too happy were two words that come close to what he felt. Then the next second Heechul was crying.

" Joongie ... oh Joongie my son."

Heechul's body hesitant wanted to hug Jaejoong, it was Jaejoong who hug Jaejoong and then Heechul reply the hug. The Eomma and the boy hugged each other for a long time with happy tears in their eyes. The view made anyone who looked at them stunned with emotion including Hankyung which stood not far from them with Yunho.

"I'm grateful that it’s over now with fine end." Hankyung said with relieved.

Yunho didn’t reply the words, his shady eyes still look towards Jaejoong.

" Yunho ssi , next month we will go to America. One of my colleagues had acquaintances that may be able to cure Bummie health. And beyond expectations, though Heechul know that Bummie not his biological son she wanted to come with us. As long as my absent, would you you keep an eye on Tan Corp? During my absence my positions will be held by Kai, my nephew. He is dependable but lack of experienced and too honest. So I fear ... "

"I'll help you. Hankyu ssi, you don’t need to worry."
" Ghamsahamida, Yunho ssi.

Both of them did not speak anymore, or rather Yunho who avoid the conversation because Yunho did not want to divide his attention and glued his eyes to his wife.
.
.
" Why do not you let me die?"Taecyeon asked to Doong Wook who sat next to him.

One month already passed after the fight end and Taecyeon had seriously injured. Wu Chun and Doong Wook brought him to receive intensive care. But Taecyeon injuries sustained very bad which made him in a coma for 3 weeks. One week ago he just woke up and with the help of Anthony’s best physician can make him back to his good condition. Currently they two were in one of Anthony house in the mountains of the China, with the physician who tries to cure him.

Doong Wook did not directly answer, but passing his eyes to the surroundings to enjoy the amazing views.

"I promise to Anthony to take you home alive. You've promised him if your mission fails, you do have to obey his wish. He loves you much as his own child, better you never let him down because your silly act. "

Taecyeon fell silent as he remembered with his fake promise that he take over the leadership from Anthony, to lead a triad group in this danger world.

" Doong Wook ssi , there are things I want to ask you. How would you be able to survive, to live in peace when the people you love so much had been married to someone else and live happily with his family while you're lonely, alone."

"The answer is very easy, because I loved her too much. I don’t care she together with someone else as long as she's happy, I will happy too. I watched all my beloved from a far and try to protect them from shadows.  It was enough reason to me to survive. And you can do the same for your love towards Joongie. "

" Nde. I think you're right. Whatever happens to me as long as he's happy it's already enough for me. As long as I  alive, I'm going to try to protect his smile."
.
.
That evening after they returned home from Bummie and Siwon Wedding, Yunho and Jaejoong sit in the park in Jung residence. They sat with Yunho hug Jaejoong while Jaejoong leaning his head on Yunho's chest. Jaejoong really like the view of orange sky in the evening, then it feel perfect when Yunho was at his side. He felt so happy and so peaceful. The last thing Jaejoong saw before his eyes closed because of drowsiness was a very beautiful view of the sun sink into orange sky. And when Jaejoong opened his eyes, his beautiful dream’s world greeted him. His dream world that had always give him stunning view, the sky always sunny with no clouds, no rain, and no storms.

" Eomma! "

Then two toddlers run toward him with their small feet. Their typical baby laughter sung in the air with their innocent face and cheerful voice that makes Jaejoong feels like in heaven. Both of the toddler had stopped running and hugging his legs. Repeatedly calling his name and looked at Jaejoong with a chubby and adorable face. Then Jaejoong saw Yunho standing not far from them, smiling softly at him. Jaejoong's chest felt so warm so happy, because Jaejoong know that this dream will become true, soon.
 

^^END ^^

 

 A/N:

Anyeong, Author back with Chapter 20  Sorry for the late update.

This is last Chapter for Romance in The Rain. As I promise this end with Happy End^^. There will be epilog, so stay tuned^^

Hope you enjoy this chapter. Please tell your mind about this fic^^

Thank’s  for your comment, support and subscriptions^^

Big hugs

Yeye Kyunie