Chapter 15

Romance in The Rain (English Ver)

Leeteuk was preparing the breakfast for Luhan and Tao when three -year -old Tao approached him.

" Teuki Eomma ... "

Leeteuk smiled warmly at his  youngest member house which stood not far from him with a slightly oversized pajamas and a panda stuffed  that did not separated from his arms. His panda eyes close slightly because of his sleepiness and rubbed his eyes with his left hands.

"Morning Tao, still sleepy?"

Tao did not answer only a small nod because his neck could not stand his head.

" Why do not you watch the cartoon with Luhan Hyung?"

" Ani .. Tao want stay here with you Teuki Eomma … "

" Umm... Arasso ...."

Leeteuk reached Tao's body, then lifted his arms to carry little Tao. Within seconds Tao back asleep as he leaned his head into Leeteuk neck. Then his right thumb went into his mouth automatically. Leeteuk smile softly at the sight that always made him happy.

Suddenly the bell at Faith House rang. Leeteuk rushed to the door and opened it still with Tao in his arms. Leeteuk bit confused when he found two men dressed in black stood in front of him.

" Anyeong Haseo. Jonghyun imnida " One of them bent to greeted Leeteuk then followed by one other.

" Key imnida "

" Leeteuk imnida. Umh can I help you?"

" Yunho ssi asked us to guard Faith House from this today"

" Guarding Faith House? What do you mean?" Leeteuk asked more confused.

"Jung Familly is having a problem that quite complicated and dangerous. Yunho ssi worried about people who are hostile to him will harm those who closest to Jaejoong ssi . So we hope your good cooperation. "Key explained.

Leeteuk certainly very confused but he still invited they both to entered Faith House. Then after Leeteuk checked Luhan in the living room, Leeteuk contact Eunhyuk at the cafe and found the same thing. There were three people who went to H & H cafe for the same reasons.

" Oh Dear God I hope this is not a bad sign ... "
.
.

" Chunie Hyung what do you mean by we have move to Park residence?" Junsu asked with his cutie glare.

" Baby Suie , There are some bad people wants to harm the Jung family and people who close to Yunho. "

" Jinja ? Who's the fool? "

" Nde . Fool and crazy, but he's also very dangerous. He is Ok Taecyeon or Jung Taecyeon"

" Jung? Another Jung?"

" He is Yunho hyung. He was four years older than us.  Before married to Ji Yoong ssi , Jung Seunghyun already have a son without marriage with Ok Yoona. Seunghyun and Yoona split one month before Ji Yoong ssi became Mrs. Jung and Yoona disappeared since then with his son. After many years passed, Yoona’s son came back. He collect the remains Seunghyung loyal subordinate and their descendants to destroy Yunho then restore the True color of Jung family. "

"The True color of Jung Familly?”


"When Seunghyun become Head of Jung Familly and previous generation before him, Jung family were ruling Asian underwold. They enslave the country's economy and commit crimes without anyone dared to oppose them. I feel that brother’s war between them will come soon. Yunho had been warned me that we may also be affected by his war with Taecyeon. So please, just until this precarious state end, I hope you stay at Park Residence with me."

" Do you know Hyung? I've vowed that I will never to set foot on residence Park and when I break the vowI 'll get fat. So if suddenly I become fat I will blame you! "


" Mwo? Why have to be me? Beside whenever you vow like that? "
.
.
Shock crushed Heechul’s soul when the fact about the identity of her biological son rang into her ears. At first Heechul did not believe it, but Hankyung provide it with the twin ring and DNA tests about them that Hankyung done secretly. And Heechul can’t do anything but cry bitterly.

After Hankyung telling the truth, Hechul locked herself in Jaejoong's room in Tan residence. Heechul hugged blue elephant stuffed that lies on Jaejoong’s bed. Heechul hugged the doll tightly with tears and never stopped calling Jaejoong's name, never stopped apologizing. Then her sadness increase when the memory about Jaejoong great her.

The memory when she met Jaejoong for the first time when Hankyung brought Little Jaejoong to Tan Residence. Jaejoong doe eyes looked at her with rays of happiness and big hope.

"Can I call you Eomma?" Little Jaejoong asked her. The question that sounded like a great shyness and desire mixed to be one. But Heechul did not answer. Heechul just glanced at Little Jaejoong and then walked away.

Then the memories changed when Little Jaejoong ran towards her as he wanted to show the medal when Jaejoong won one of running competition in his school. Jaejoong’s food was injured but hel forced his body to run because he can’t wait to meet up with Heechul, he wanted to make Heechul proud of him. But Heechul, who was picked Kibum ignored Little Jaejoong. Heechul just get into the car without waiting for Jaejoong. Even Heechul just sat silent when She saw Jaejoong from the mirror of the car, the sight when little Jaejoong tried hard to reach the car.

" Eomma .. ! "

Jaejoong run until he fell down and his legs felt so hurt and so painful to move.

And then the saddest memories come into her mind when Jaejoong made Kibum fell accidentally while they were playing. Heechul hit his hand, pinching his thigh and pulled him forcefully then locked him in the barn. She ignored Jaejoong’s cries and Jaejoong apologized to her. Heechul cries grew louder when she aware that on that day, Jaejoong was in the barn for a long time without food and blankets at that cold night.

Even so after what she did, Jaejoong still called her Eomma. The called stopped from few months ago.

"Joongie probably stop calling you Eomma after he knew that you are his biological Umma."

Hankyung words rang in her mind. The words she heard before she left her husband. Heechul closed your eyes, hugged the stuffed elephant, and repeatedly kissed the stuffed while his lips never stopped call Jaejoong's name. Mercilessly regret what she had done.
.
.
" Are you okay? " Yunho asked Jaejoong who leaned on his chest.

 Unlike their previous nights where Yunho touched Jaejoong intimately, Jaejoong did not fall asleep this time. After Yunho cleaned Jaejoong’s body, they hugged each other in their bed. Their skins touch to each other giving nature warmth in that raining night.

"I just remember one incident in the past. When I was in Primary School I've become a champion in running competition."

" Jinja ? "

" Nde. At that time, run is something so fun, my fond. The first and last race ever I have."

" Wae ? "

"Before the race my legs already hurt because one of my sunbae bullied me. A dirty way so his brother can win the competition. But I still participate and forced to survive until the finish underlined. I won the match, but the wound in my leg seems to be more severe than I thought. Since that day I could not run free as before. "

" Mianhae .. "

"Why are you sorry?"

"I’m sorry because I'm not there to save you."

"It was beyond your reach Yunie Hyung. "

" Nde I know. No one of us knows when we will meet, but at the bottom of my heart there is a greed that worried me. You have been in my side now, to be my wife but I want more. I want to be by your side when you were a child I wanted to be there even when you've just been born so I was the first thing you see when you open your eyes for the first time. "

Jaejoong was silent, but his eyes lock in his husband. The eyes that looked at him with full of gentle admiration, and with shy away Jaejoong kissed Yunho’s lips.

" Yunie Hyung , saranghae . " Jaejoong whispered with a smile before his face slipped in Yunho 's neck as he hiding the tinge that spread on his cheeks.

" Nado . Saranghae "

After that night's confession about Jaejoong feelings, Jaejoong will continue to utter the words before they sleep. The new habit that become mandatory for their routines.
Yunho tightened his arms as if he did not let Jaejoong go even though in his dream.
.
.
Jaejoong smiled when he close his eyes as he hope to met with two child that will be his sons in the future. But when he opened her eyes there not garden where his little boy play like the night before, but a gate of a school building where Jaejoong had attended.
Not far from him a little boy who looks like him running after the car.  Jaejoong Chest felt tight as he realized that it was one of his memories. The little boy fell with a medal in his hand. His doe eyes looked red and enlarged, Little Jaejoong sad and cry because the great pain in his legs.

"Are you okay?"  Suddenly someone approached him.

Little Jaejoong looked up and saw a namja crouched in front of him.

" Nde . I’m okay Ajhusi. "

"Your feet bleed, what if we check your injury to clinic? Ajhusi work in clinic not far from here"

" Jinja ? "

" Nde. "

" Umh..Joongie will go to clinic with ajushi as long ajushi tell ajushi’s name so later when it turned that ajushi malice Joongie , Joongie will report ajushi to the police."

The Namja smiled softly when he saw Little Jaejoong adorable face.

" Arasso . Ajushi’s name is Taecyeon. But Joongie can call Tae."

“Nde, Tae Ajushi!”


Then the scene changed. Teacyeon and Jaejoong sat at a tree house behind clinic where Taecyeon work. Jaejoong cried and Taecyeon comfort little Jaejoong with an elephant -shaped lollipop.

"So Your Eomma didn’t love you?"

"She's not Joongie Eomma but Joongie hope someday Eomma Heechul will be able to love and cherish Joongie like Eomma Heechul did to Bumie. Joongie still have plenty of time until Joongie 20th  birthday."

"What will happen to Joongie in your 20th?"

" Joongie will save Bumie with Joongie’s heart, after that Joongie will meet my own Eomma in heaven."

Taecyeon stared at Little Jaejoong, disbelief about words that he heard.

"You …Why do you do that far?"

"Because Joongie want to save them,the people who Joongie care about."

"Then, who will save Joongie?"

" Joongi not need anyone to save Joongie . Joongie very happy can help them. Really Tae Ajushi, you don’t need worried about me"

Taecyeon looked little Jaejoong gently. Reaching his head and wipe gently.

"Even so, ajushi really want to save Joongie. One day Ajushi come and take Joongie away from Tan Residence. You have to remember this well, don’t you?”

After Taecyeon said that, the scene became dark and when Jaejoong opened his eyes, he was still in Yunho's arms. The rain was so heavy and lightning strikes out there.

"Boo, waeyo ?”Yunho who has been awake ever since the first time Jaejoong shifted uncomfortably asked his wife.

" Gwencanayo. I just dream about my childhood."

" Jinja ? "

"Nde."

Yunho's hand moved slowly to rub Jaejoong's hair.

"Go back to sleep, the day is still night."

"It seems that I can’t go back to sleep, Yunie Hyung. "

"I can bring you back to sleep. You just need to give me permission. " Yunho said as he sent a naughty smile that rarely seen and only intended for his BooJaejoongie.

Jaejoong's face immediately flushed when he heard his husband's words. And Jaejoong could not refuse when Yunho kissed him for the umpteenth time that night.
.
.
After a few months of not making breakfast for his husband, finally this morning Jaejoong feel very healthy and decided to cook. Jaejoong was walking slowly toward his room to invite Yunho to shared breakfast with him when he heard a noise from the living room of Jung family residence. Slowly and with caution Jaejoong walked towards the living room to see what happens.

Hankyung and Yunho were sitting facing each other. Yunho looked at Hankyung with sharp eye and angry face.

"Whatever happens to her, I'm not allowed Joongie out of Jung residence." Yunho said as he clenched his hands tightly.

" Yunho ssi please, my wife desperately needs Joongie presence now. "

Now that Heechul mentions Hankyung, Jaejoong immediately approached them.
 

" Yunie Hyung? Appa . ?"

"Boo, please go to the room. " Yunho tried to say it with the usual softness tone but not with his eyes. Yunho still glare dangerously towards Hankyung.

" Chulie is Joongie’s mother. As her son he has the right to know about what happened his Eomma. "

Didn’t care that Yunho glared at him as that glared can kill him, Hankyung approached Jaejoong and tried to persuade him.

" Joongie, Appa has told Chulie Eomma about you and she accepts the truth with bad side. Chulie fell ill and now her condition is getting worse. Only you can save her. I'm not asking you to forgive her, Joongie. I know it's not easy for you but please please save her. I'm not ready to lose your Eomma."

Jaejoong was silent, too stunned to say anything. But he nodded eventually.

"Boo! " Yunho shouted as he did not approve of Jaejoong decision.

"The situation does not allow you to go outside, away from me."

"But I've recovered Yunie Hyung."

"Your health is certainly my priority Boo, but there are things that make me more worried about your safety."

"It's okay Yun, Eomma will accompany him so you don’t need to worry." Ji Yong who had been watching them and stood not far from there come out.

" Eomma ? "

" Eomma know you want to accompany him but could not because your schedule is too busy these days. Do not worry ne, Eomma will accompany him.  Eomma will guard him with my life. "

Ji Yong approached Yunho. Reaching his hand and rubbed his arm gently. Give him whisper to calm his son. And after gaining little permission from Yunho, Ji Yoong looked at Hankyung.

" Hankyung ssi ,don’t worry  we will go Tan residence. We are family and now that Heechul ssi getting sick is my duty to visit her.”

Meanwhile, at the same time but in different places, Taecyeon was sitting at his desk with an elephant -shaped lollipop in his hand. Play it slowly before finally looked at the lolipop gently.

"As I promised Joongie, I 'll save you even if you do not want to."
 

To be continued (…)

 A/N:

Anyeong, Author back with Chapter 15.  Sorry for the long update. Had entered the second ^^.  For Changkyu Fans, sorry because they not take a part in yhis chapter. They will appear at next chapie^^ so don’t miss  it.  Hope you enjoy this chapter. Please tell your mind about this fic^^

Thank’s  for your comment, support and subscriptions^^

Big hugs

Yeye Kyunie