Chapter 8

For A Hundred Days

Everyone didn’t move from their position; they kept on looking at you and then back to TaeYang who was so quiet, so still. The room is full of deafening silence, they got a lot more confused by the way you answered JiYong’s question.

 

The silence in the room then disappeared, as someone opens the door. Everyone’s eyes are now looking at the door, thinking who would go there by that time.

 

“Hi guys~”, a woman’s voice said. She’s standing at the door, smiling. She’s not that tall, but she has eye-catching looks that caught TaeYang for sure.

            “Ah. JiEun, how are you?”, Jiyong asked, with a forced smile in his face. As DaeSung, T.O.P and SeungRi looked at each other.

            “Here she is again…”, SeungRi said to himself, looking away. Then started to eat again.

 

            “I’m doing great.”, she said, now walked and sat beside TaeYang, as she held his hand.

            “____________________, how are you?”, she asked, while looking at you. It’s been a while since you two talked, and hang-out for a long time.

 

            “I’m good, I’m doing good.”, you responded. Looking at her, then at TaeYang who never responded on JiEun’s action toward him. He remained so still, he just took a glance at JiEun, and looked back to you again.

 

           

            SeungRi made his way beside you, and wrapped his arms around you.

 

            “Yes of course, _________________ is doing well. Can’t you she’s getting prettier and prettier?”, he said, wrapping his arms around you tighter, as he looked at you and pinches your cheeks.

 

“Ah. ________________, let’s hang-out again sometime.”, she said, as he looks at you with a bright smile in her face.

“Yes. I’d love to.”, you responded, smiling back at her.

 

JiEun then looks back at TaeYang, touching his face, making him turn and look at her.

“Oppa, are you okay?”, she asked, as she was worried TaeYang wasn’t speaking at all. His faced convey that there is something wrong with him.

 

“Yes. I’m fine, nothing to worry.”, he said, slightly smiling at her. But right after saying it, his smile slowly fades, as he quietly looks down on the floor.

 

“By the way, I bought you some food.”, she said, as she raises the plastic bag she was carrying.

 

She places the plastic on her lap, and opened the container filled with food, she organized but she just bought.

She took a spoonful of rice, and started to feed him like a baby.

 

You feel so awkward seeing them being like this, even if you have already seen it before. You even remember feeling so much pain seeing them like this.

 

But now, you don’t want to be affected anymore.

 

“SeungRi, do you have anything else to do after this?”, you asked

 

SeungRi then looks at JiYong with those puppy-eyes. Pleading JiYong to allow him to go with you. He already felt you’d be asking him to go somewhere.

 

“Alright, alright. You aren’t doing anything in here anyway.”, JiYong responded,  his face expressed that he had no choice but to allow SeungRi.

 

SeungRi then turns into you, smiling. It seems like he’s the happiest guy in the world, and it’s his happiest day ever.

 

“Why, are we going somewhere? Is it your birthday again?”, SeungRi asked with excitement.

 

Taeyang then turns his head, staring the two of you. He suddenly recalled the day he didn’t answer your calls, the day he proposed to JiEun, your very own birthday. He knew he hasn’t made it up with you, because of that incident. He knew you should be going out with him on that day, but he had some things to do.

 

Important things to do.

 

But now he’s in doubt. Was it really important than you?

 

He kept on looking at the two of you, as he was waiting for your reason why you asked if SeungRi will be busy. He even ignored JiEun for a while, as his eyes were all focused on you, on SeungRi. JiEun looked at TaeYang with confusion, as he was acting so different during that time.

 

“No, no. I just wanted to take a walk at the park, to breathe some fresh air. Would you like to join me?” You asked, with a bright aura in your face.

 

SeungRi is shocked. He’s surprised you are asking him out. Since you are not like that, and most of the time he’s the one asking you to go with him.

 

Apparently, Taeyang also felt the same. You re not that kind of person who asks somebody to go with you, only if it’s him. He had never heard these words from your mouth, just now.

“Oh. Oh, alright then! Let’s go now.”, he replied, as he finishes his food right away.

“JiYong,T.O.P,Dae, I’ll borrow the maknae for a while. We’ll be back in a little bit.”, you said, looking at those three who are still eating..

 

“You can borrow him anytime, you can even keep him if you want.”, he said, with a teasing smile. T.O.P and DaeSung looked at each other, smiling. Picking up what JiYong said right away.

 

“Hyung~”, SeungRi shouted. He already knew what JiYong meant, and of course as the youngest in their group, they know everything. From what he like, and what he doesn’t like. Yes, they know he likes you, but TaeYang doesn’t. He’s so afraid of speaking up or opening this kind of conversation with him.

“If you say so, bye everyone.”, you said while waving your hand at them, even to JiEun and TaeYang.

 

Everyone responded with a bright smile, except for him.

 

He saw your other hand holding SeungRi’s. As you drag him out of the recording studio like you two were in a rush. He slowly feel one thing he had never felt towards you before, something he had felt over JiEun, but this feeling for you is a lot more heavier.

TaeYang didn’t respond. There is really something wrong now, but it grew even worse.

“I know there is something going on between the two of them now.” , JiYong said like he’s really sure of it.

“I feel it too. I mean, after all, ___________ is a fine young lady. SeungRi is a bit playful at times, but I can see __________ can handle him. Why not the two of them?”, DaeSung continued, as he agreed with JiYong.

“Well, let’s see what will happen next.”, T.O.P said, as he continues to eat.

 

Taeyang absorbed these words he just heard from his friends, words that he just heard now. Words that now bombard his head.

 

“A fine young lady…”, he whispered to himself, not even paying attention to his fiancée who was sitting next to him.

He took a sigh, as JiEun took another spoonful of food TaeYang was eating a while ago. But she was so surprised of how he responded.

 

He then held JiEun’s hand, stopping her in moving the spoon towards him.

 

“I’m full now. Thanks.”, he uttered, as he slowly place JiEun’s hands back to her side.

“Why? What’s wrong? You haven’t finished everything, besides you only took 3 spoonful of your meal.”, she said, holding his hands as she looks at him, worried.

 

“I’m okay, I’ll just go out for a while.”, he said in a low voice, as he then stood up and walked out of the studio, leaving his fiancée.

 

JiYong, T.O.P and DaeSung were shocked on what he just did. He never left his girlfriend just like that; he’s very attached to his girl no matter what the situation is. JiEun was also left confused, and shocked. Since TaeYang’s actions are not normal, she knew something is bothering him.

 

“What’s wrong this time…”, JiEun whispered, with that sad look on his face. The three guys looked at each other; they wanted to ask JiEun and TaeYang what’s happening. But JiYong looked at them whispering that they don’t have to mingle with such problems.

 

TaeYang walked out, as he can’t take what he’s feeling, as these things started to bombard him. He never felt that hurt, that angry, that confused, even to his own girlfriend and fiancée.

 

Only now.

 

Only towards you.