Thantophobia

Oh Brother....And Exo?

I smiled as I watched Exo oppa's walked away from me. They kept looking back at me and I waved them to continue walking. I could feel the tears forming in my eyes as they got further away from me. I couldn't take it anymore! I needed them! I don't want them to leave me! My legs felt weak and I dropped to the floor. I reached my hands up to cover my face and I let my cries echo through the airport. My tears kept falling from my face. I looked so useless. I made a funnel around my mouth with my hands and I yelled as loud as I could.

"Oppa! I love you! Don't go!" I cried out. They didn't turn back, they were too far away for them to hear. I continue to weep into my hands. 'Don't go...I need you...I can't live without you...I miss you...I love you.' As if they heard my thoughts, they turned around. They saw me on my knees, crying out loud. I could feel their footsteps getting louder. I raised my head and looked up at them. My tears fell down faster as they stared at me. 

"Don't leave-"

"Shut up," My eyes widened in surprise. 

"W-What?" I stuttered, "W-What do you mean?"

"I mean exactly what I said, shut up."

"But why?"

"I don't want to hear your voice anymore."

"But I love you, Luhan!" He stared at me and glared.

"And I hate you," He stomped away from me, my heart ripping into a million pieces.

I looked up at the others, "What about you guys?" I sniffled. They avoided eye contact with me and some glared at me. I looked down to the floor, I clunched my body in pain. I felt their presence leave and my heart began to hurt even more. This isn't what I wanted. I wanted us to be happy, to be together, to be loved. Why did they have to go.


I quickly woke up from my bed. I frantically looked at my surrounding and I sighed in relief as I noticed I was in my room. I ruffled my hair in frustration. 'What the hell was that dream about. I'm going insane.' I stumbled out of bed and I got dressed. Once I was done, I stared at the clock hanging on the wall. It was already noon. I walked downstairs and notice Exo oppa's in the living room. They didn't know I was there and I felt as if I haven't woken up from my dream yet. I silently cried at the sight of their laughing faces. They suddenly got distracted from their game and turned towards me. They saw me crying and they got really worried. Chanyeol rushed towards me and hugged me.

"Youngie, what's wrong?" I weeped into his embrace and clunched onto his shirt.

The other Exo members gathered around us and a few of them patted my head or my back. That caused me to cry even harder. "Youngie, tell oppa what's wrong." Chanyeol oppa asked as he held onto my shoulders.

"I-I don't want you guys to leave!" I cried.

"Leave?"

"You're gonna leave me! I don't want that! I want to be with you guys forever!" Their eyes softened and they pulled me into a group hug.

"We're never gonna leave you," Chanyeol said.

"Yeah, even if we do go back to Korea, we will always be here for you, in your heart," Baekhyun added.

"Plus we've got a few more months till we go back! And you're also going to get your diploma too! You can come with us! The Mischief Mafia will continue to live on!" Sehun cheered. I smiled at him and hugged him. "Plus you can finally get it on with Luhan hyung!" Luhan looked at me and we quickly broke contact to hide our flustered faces. The other members laugh at us and teased us.

Soon my tears were replaced with smiled and laughter. I was really going to miss this, but I should enjoy the time I hae left with them.

"Come on! Let's go down to the boardwalk and win some prizes!" Chen yelled. We all grabbed our shoes and walked out of the beach house.

I don't know why, but as we played and shopped on the board walk, I felt like someone was watching me. I decided to ignore it, but I kept my guard up. I wasn't risking anything, but I think I know what it was.


"Soon, you will be mine and I shall punish you!" The hidden silhouette disappeared into the shadows and evilly grinned.

 

 

 

 

 


Dun Dun Dun!!!!!!!!! Oh no! What's gonna happen next! Subcribe to find out what happens in the next chapter!

~Raven