Please

Oh Brother....And Exo?

"...and that's why we followed you." Exo explained. All of them were sitting on the snow and the culprits had just finished explaining why they were following Boyoung. She sighed, I mean, she couldn't be mad at the boys, she was the one that said she wanted to be alone, but knowing that they were also curious, she knew she let them follow her.

"Before you get mad at us, it was all Kai's fault!" Kai punched Chen in the arm to shut him up. Chen whined, "It's true though."

"Yeah, but you were the first one to agree!" The said boys began to bicker. The others just watched as Suho tried to calm them down, but only causing Suho to fight as well.

"Hyung, you came too! You didn't want to, but you did it anyway! I don't know why your complaining!" Kai yelled towards Suho.

"I didn't want you brats to get into any trouble!" Suho retorted back.

"Well it's a little too late for that now! We already got caught!" Chen exclaimed. The trio contined to verbally fight until Boyoung's head started to ache and she stopped them.

"Can you guys just shut up!" It sounded more of a command than it did a plead. "I'm sick and tired of hearing this! If you're going to fight, do it somewhere else! This is exactly what I meant by 'I want to be alone'! Just give me that for once!" Boyoung stood from her place and grabbed her skates and shoved them into her bag. She slung the bag onto her back and walked towards the path. Her head had already been hurting since a few days ago and the fight didn't exactly make it feel any better. She knew it would've been a bad idea to come here. 


The snow began to fall gently, causing the cleared paths and streets to be covered in snow. Even though the atmosphere outside was calm and quiet, the atmosphere inside said othewise. The group- excluding Boyoung- ate silently. They were eating in the wide living room area, hence there not being nay space for them to eat in the dining room. Apparently, Boyoung had already ate the second she got back to the resort and retired early for bed, but what surprised them was when Boyoung appeared at the door after she had knocked. She quietly sat down with them on the floor, no one spoke. Boyoung broke the awkward silence and began to speak.

"Look, I'm sorry that I yelled at you guys earlier. I know that were on vacations and were supposed to have fun, but it's been such a long time since I've been on vacation, that I must have forgotten how to have fun." She slowly lowered her head and stared at her intertwined hands. "I should have known that you guys were worried and curious about me, but you don't always have to do that. I managed to live my life perfectly fine for the past few years before you came along. I don't really need you-" 

"Shut up!" Everyone looked up in surprise. They turned to Luhan, who had the guts to hault Boyoung's speech. "Don't even finish that sentence! Don't you dare say you don't need us! You need us more than you think!"

"I'm not a child-" Boyoung was again stopped in the middle of her sentence.

"Didn't I tell you to shut up! Let me finish!" Luhan yelled back. Boyoung bit the bottom of her lip and slowly nodded. "Stop showing us someone you're not! I know, actually we all know, that you're not strong. Yes, you're strong physically, but not emotionally! You're still human! You need to cry, you need to feel weak, but do you have to bottle it up inside you? Do you think we're just gonna stay here and watch you fight every battle yourself! How about Chanyeol? Do you know that he always talks about you when you're gone? Even when we haven't met you yet, he still talked about you! And because of that, it feels like we already know you before you even knew our names! He may not tell us you're background story, but we can tell by the way he talks about you, how fragile you are! The fear and worry in his eyes tranfered to us and we want to be able to protect you, not just watch you fall all alone! Can you just open u to us, or even trust us?" Luhan's eyes, which we're filled with tears, stared back at Boyoung's widened eyes. "Please, just trust us...please..." As if time flew, Boyoung was already grabbing Luhan into a big hug. She even motioned the others to come as well. Her head was buried in the crook of Luhan's neck. He could hear her soft whimpers and cries. He held her closer in his arms. Sure they were all in a group hug, Luhan felt as if it was just the two of them, but he didn't want anyone to know that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short update I guess. I just typed what came to my head. I might edit the past chapters, so watch out for that!

Anyways comment, subscribe, vote!

Thanks

~Raven <3