Leave Me Alone..

Oh Brother....And Exo?

Boyoung managed to lose her oppa's. Exo grew worried when the couldn't see Boyoung anymore, but they just thought that she had already ran to campus and they walked home. Chanyeol could've sworn he had seen Boyoung's figure, so he stayed behind and lied to the others.

When they left, Chanyeol quickly ran around the area, asking people of they had seen a short, Asian girl running around. They thought he was strange, so they said no or just walked away. Chanyeol became fustrated and tired so he leaned against a random wall to catch his breath. He was breathing heavily, but after every pause, he heard whimpers. He looked around him and he noticed he was right next to alley. Chanyeol quietly peeked from behind the wall and he saw a girl crying on the floor. It was Boyoung. Chanyeol ran towards his sister, but when he got closer he stopped abruptly as he could hear her cries growing louder and louder. Her head was burried in her arms as they were resting on her knees. 'She looks so weak. Has she always been like this?' He walked slowly, until he was standing right infront of her and he crouched down beside her.

Boyoung still hasn't noticed the presence beside her and continued to cry even louder, not caring if anyone heard. Chanyeol looked at her worrily and he quietly started to tear up beside her. He wearily put his arms around Boyoung. She tensed up, but then Chanyeol shushed her. "Shh, it's okay now. Oppa's here." He rubbed her back to calm her down. She relaxed a bit, but her cries either became louder or stayed the same. They stayed in each others arms while crying together.

Boyoung finally stopped crying, but sniffled slightly as she was released from her brothers' arms. Chanyeol wiped her tears with his thumb and gave her a reassuring smile. He didn't receive any reaction from her, only her red face and the sad look in her eyes. 

"Go..." Chanyeol was taken aback as Boyoung. He couldn't bear the pain coming from her voice as she spoke,"Go...Why are you here. Get away from me. I don't want you here." Boyoung didn't dare to look at Chanyeol's direction.

"W-What do you mean? Boyoung, I have the right to be here. Do you not know I spent almost one hour looking for you! And once I find you, you tell me to go?" Chanyeol raised his voice at her.

Boyoung looked at her brother with a straight face and just said, "Go."

That one word took Chanyeol over the edge and he burst, "Go? Go? GO?! You want me to go and leave you here?! You're alone in an alley, a place where you could get , killed, or kidnapped, and all you're telling me is to go! Drop that facade, I'm not buying it! You say you're so strong, but you will always be that same innocent, fragile, little girl!"

"Shut up! Shut up, shut up, shut up! I know I'm strong, but were you here to see that? No! Because you broke our promise and you left me! You're saying right now that you're going to stay here, but in the past you left me! I've gotten used to being thrown aside and left alone! Why can't you give me that! The one time I don't want you here, you stay! Why?"

"I'll stay here with you because I never got to in the past because I wanted to go follow my dreams, unlike you!"

"My dream was to fulfill our dreams together!" Boyoung yelled. Chanyeol became silent, "My dream has always been the same, even after you became famous. It never changed and it never will change. I wanted us to be on that stage together atleast one time." Boyoung spoke quietly. Chanyeol softened and engulfed Boyoung in a hug. He hugged her tightly, afraid of losing her. He tried to hold back the tears that were dangerously ready to fall, but they fell anyway. Boyoung was stayed still, but she slowly wrapped her arms around him as well.

"I'm sorry. I'm so ing sorry. If only I thought of you, both of our dreams would've been fulfilled. I'm such a stupid brother. I'm probably the worst brother in history!" Boyoung could feel Chanyeol's grip tightening as he spoke, she would've pushed him away, but she hugged him back with equal strength.

"You're not stupid. You're not even the worst. Even after everything you do, I still forgive you because in my heart, it's telling me that a brother like you should be forgiven. My heart thinks you're the best big brother ever and so do I," Boyoung pulled away and stared into Chanyeol's eyes and smiled, "Whatever bad things you may think of yourself, you will always be the best to me. I don't think I know anyone that I can't let go, besides you. You're my vitamin, my sunshine, my Happy Virus. And I love you for that." Boyoung stood up and looked down at Chanyeol and she held her hand out. Chanyeol just stared at her. "Well don't just stare at it! Grab my hand and let's go already!" When Chanyeol just stayed still, Boyoung grabbed his hand and led him back to the house.

"Wait! What about your school?" Chanyeol asked.

"Finally the boy speaks! But I probably missed two or three classes so there's no point of going." Boyoung answered as they walked.

"Are you going to tell me why you were crying?" Boyoung stopped,but she didn't look back at him. Chanyeol was going to grab her shoulder, but she stopped him.

"My parents...When Brittany said that my parents didn't want me, I felt like she was right for once. My mom died and I was left with my father that didn't want me. I knew my mom wanted me, but not my dad. I know he's out there in the world looking for me, not because he misses me, but so he can hurt me in anyway possible. I don't even know if he was sent to prison for everything he's done, but even if he was, he'll do anything to take me back and ruin me," Boyoung turned back at Chanyeol and gave him a smile, "But that's okay, I have you here with me and Exo. I feel like I'm more protected than ever before. And it's because of you, so I'm thankful." Chanyeol smiled back at her and wrapped his arms around her.

"When did you get so mushy? I knew you were nice, but not mushy." Boyoung playfully punched his arm and he laughed.

"Shut up! This is going to be once in a lifetime! You tease me some more and I'll get Baekhyun and Sehun to pull a prank on you." Chanyeol's face paled and it was Boyoung's turn to laugh.

When they got back to the mansion, Exo was surpised to see Boyoung with Chanyeol. "Chanyeol hyung! Why is Boyoung with you? I thought she went to school?" Sehun asked

"Let's just say I ran into some trouble and I missed a few classes," Boyoung said and she winked at Chanyeol. They laughed and the rest of Exo looked at them in confusion.

"Wait! I want to laugh too!" Tao yelled, but the two sibling continued to laugh even harder.

"Guys! Come on! Don't leave us out! Guys! Hey!" Exo yelled at them, but they didn't listen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wassup! Anyway here goes another chapter! The next one will be before or on Christmas so yay! And if you guess it will be Christmas in the story too! It will follow the same storyline, so it's not a filler like the Halloween special or The Michiefs Mafia! Anyways see ya!

~Raven <3