Prologue

Oh Brother....And Exo?

"No, stop!" I can hear a faint voice yelling...

"Mom is that you?" I whispered softly, my eyes blured with the tears falling down my face...

I can hear objects crashing and voices yelling from my room, mom and dad are fighting again...

I hear footsteps coming up the stairs. I shake with fear knowing that it was my dad, he was coming to abuse me yet again, but I heard mom coming up as well and I can hear her voice, "No, stop! Don't tou-" the rest of the sentence was finished off by a blood curling scream. The door opens and standing at the door frame is my father........

Holding my mother by the neck, with a knife through her chest.

My eyes flooded yet again, I tried to run away, but he still caught me. He grabbed me with his bloody heand and pinned me down on my bed. He started and my neck. My arms and legs wouldn't move, I was stuck. All I did was scream.

My voice cracking, my body not moving, my heart pounding....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N This is a short decription of what happened in Boyoung's life. I wanted to include this before I add the actually first chapter. Forgive me. I'll try and update tonight or tomorrow. And about the charaters, I'll do that right now!

I need to finish writing Chapter 1 first, so bare with me! I'll update as soon as I can!