Let's Go On A Trip!

Oh Brother....And Exo?

The thirteen of them were standing infront of Aunty Eun's resort. Boyoung stared at the boys as they gazed in awe at their surroundings. Just then a young looking man walked towards them. Exo then focused their eyes towards the new figure. The boy smiled towards Boyoung and she shortly bowed at him.

"I didn't expect to see you so soon. I knew mother got your guys passes, but I didn't know you would actually come. This is surely a surprise, especially for you, Boyoung."

"Shut up. I have more important things to do other than relaxing and seeing you." The boy gasped and held his hand to his heart as if he was in pain.

"That hurts you know. I feel offended by your strong words." The other tweleve boys were confused as they watched the two interact with each other. The odd boy looked over at the idols and bowed, "Oops! Umma would have scolded me by now! I'm sorry. I am Kim Minjoon, ready at your service." Minjoon bowed at the boys and smiled towards them. Then one of the boys caught his attention. Minjoon walked towards Chanyeol then gasped. "Oppa!"

"Oppa?" Chanyeol got engulfed in a hug. He stiffened at the contact and tried to pry the strange person off. Boyoung walked over at Minjoon and hit him in the back of the head and pulled him away from Chanyeol.

"Ow! Why did you do that?" Boyoung rolled her eyes and ignored his presence and explained everything to the others.

"This idiot right here his Kim Minjoon. He's Aunty Eun's son, so basically he has to work here. I see him whenever I come here."

"Wait, you said he was a boy, but why did he call Chanyeol, oppa?" Chen asked and Boyoung continued.

"I would hope Chanyeol would have remembered you, but I guess not," Boyoung sighed. This is going to be harder than I thought. "Anyway, The three of us grew up together when Chanyeol and I was taken in the custody of Aunty Eun. And Minjoon over here has a cross-dressing and he would wear my clothes and go around calling Chanyeol oppa and me unnie. Aunty isn't ashamed of him, but she doesn't like it when he cross-dresses when he works. I'm surpised Chanyeol doesn't remember him. I'm pretty sure that this brat would leave a scar in our minds."

"Hey! I'm still here you know!" Minjoon scolded her and Boyoung smiled at him.

"Really? I didn't know. When do you get here?"

"Fine! Be like that! I didn't you were so cruel, Unnie." Minjoon pouted at her and then Aunty Eun came over.

"Minjoon! Are you distracting our guest again! What did I say abou-Oh! You guys are finally here! Has Minjoon been giving you a hard time? I'm sorry about my son. He's not actually brightest tool in the shed."

"Umma!" Aunty Eun scowled at him, "Grab their things! I said you should be working, not entertaining them! Pali!" Minjoon sighed in defeat and gathered their things. "Bring to their rooms!" Minjoon walked in the lobby with their things and the rest followed.

"How can we have rooms if we haven't check in yet?" Suho, being the leader, asked.

"Boyoung called me and said you guys were coming today, so I already set up your rooms for you," She explained, "Well feel free to explore while we bring your bags to your rooms. Here are your key cards for your room. You guys will be staying on the twelfth floor. You cards should say which room. If that's it, go on and explore!" Aunty Eun walked away from the group. 

"Well, what should we do?" The boys looked over at Boyoung and she jumped slightly at the sudden stares.

"If you guys plan to follow me, there are different activities here, so choose. Since the resort is an all season resort, there are plenty of things to do. There's a suana, and ski and snowboarding area, an indoor swimming pool that's heated, an arcade, indoor go-karting, hot springs, all day dining room, souvenir shops and more. You can ask Aunty or Minjoon about the other places." Boyoung started to walk away from them and then Sehun grabbed her wrist.

"Where are you going noona! I want us to be together! I heard there was a karaoke room! Can we go?" Boyoung patted his head.

"Sorry Sehun, but I wanted to walk through the forest path by myself. We can hang out some other time." Sehun released his grip and Boyoung walked away. Sehun sadly walked to his hyungs.

"I guess we're by ourselves."

"What are you talking about?" Kai said, "We're going to go and follow Boyoung!"

"But she wants to be alone and I want to give her what she wants." Sehun replied.

"He's right Kai. We should let her relax. After we showed up, she's probably a little tired from taking care of us and going to classes. She needs to rest. Don't worry, we'll hang out with she sometime later." Suho reassured them and turned his back and faced a map with where all the activities were located, "In the meantime, let's do something else. How about trying skiing or snowboarding" Suho turned around and saw that everyone was gone. He spotted them walking in the same direction Boyoung went. What am I going to do with them. Suho sighed and ran to catch up with the rest.

~~~~~~~~~~

 This is Minjoon! Cutie, right?

 I gonna make Boyoung look like this for now. I wasn't feeling the other pic.

I realized that my Christmas chapter was hidden, so it didn't show up on Christmas! I feel so bad and stupid! To make it up to you guys, I updated today so technically this would be a double update. Anyway Happy New Years you guys! Can't wait to see what 2014 has for us! See yah!

~Raven <3