Under the Sea

Oh Brother....And Exo?

"Let's..........GOOOOOOOO!!!!"

Chanyeol jumped out of the van as soon as it stopped and ran towards the sea. As he ran, he removed his shirt and threw it on the sand. The others watched in embarrassment, while others watched in amusement. A few of the responsible ones, which included, Suho and Lay, opened the trunk and gathered their things. Boyoung helped them out as well and motioned the others to go on ahead. Unlike Chanyeol, they carried some items and set up a place on the beach. 

Once all the belongings were ready to go, Exo jumped in the water, joining Chanyeol. Boyoung stayed under an umbrella they had set up and watched as they played. She smiled as Sehun and Baekhyun pulled their members underwater. 

"Boyoung! Come join us!" They yelled over at her.

She shook her head, "No thanks! I'm fine just being here!"

" Come on! It'll be fun!"

"It's alright! I'll build a sandcastle instead!" She got up from the beach towel and headed near the shore. She sat on the sand and began a basic structure of a sandcastle. After some time, one by one, each member went over to help with her sandcastle, but then return to the water. Kyungsoo, Suho, and Lay stayed to help her because they were tired from consuming to much ocean water. 

At around noon, they finally finished the sandcastle and they joined the others. Boyoung decided to walk along the shore line and wet her feet. Suddenly, a pair of arms circled around her waist and raised her off her feet. Her body stiffened for a split second, and then she began to struggle and the culprit carried her towards the water. She continued to struggle until the pair of arms released its grip and her body fell into the deep part of the ocean. Her body sank down into the water and she flailed her arms so she could breathe. The more she struggled, the more deeper she went. Water began to clog up and she was growing tired from moving. Once she lost all the strength she had left, her vision became blurry and she looked up to where the surface of water was. She slowly closed her eyes and let the darkness consume her...


"I think she's waking up."

"Shut up! She might be light-headed right now!"

"You're the one that's yelling!"

"Both of you, shut up!"

I opened my eyes slowly and get used to the light in my eyes. As my vision began to clear up, I noticed oppa's were looking down at me. I caught all signs of worry in their eyes. I began to sit myself up, but only to be gently pushed down by Chanyeol. 

"Stay still, you might be a little dizzy after that."

 Huh? Oh yeah, I was drowning...but who brought me in?  I noticed that Kai's face was filled with guilt. He silently walked towards me. His head was down, but I could tell he was regretful. 

With his head down, "I'm sorry Boyoung. I didn't know you couldn't swim," I smiled at him and raised his head.

"It's okay. You didn't know, actually, all of you don't know," I glanced up at the rest of them. "The thing is, I do know how to swim, I just have aqua phobia, but only the sea."

"Oh, so that's why you drowned. Why didn't you tell us?" Sehun asked.

"I wanted you guys to have fun. I didn't want my phobia to get in the way of it."

"But we would have protected you!" Sehun retorted back.

"Sehun, I told you that you don't have to protect me-"

"Look what happened to you! If you really didn't need protection, you would have died back there!" My eyes widened at realization. "You're not alone anymore Boyoung! You have us now-"

"Then what will I do when you leave? What if I get to used to being protected that I always rely on you guys! You guys are going to leave me too!"

"We will never leave you," arms circled around my body and pulled me into a tight embrace. My tears began to fall and I found myself fitting perfectly in the other persons arms.

"I'm afraid of water because he used to drown me. Whenever he was mad or I didn't give him what he wanted, he would grabbed me by my hair and drown me. It didn't really start there though. I was a really great swimmer, but we were on the beach with one of his toys and we went on her yacht. It was alright, I thought she was nice and she was. Though, during the boat ride, something happened to the boat and it began to sink. Later on, I found out that he did it. Once the boat began to sink, we jumped overboard. While everyone was distracted by the sinking boat, he took the opportunity to kill me. He grabbed a piece of the boat floating around and knocked me out with it. Then he continued to drown me. I don't really remember the rest, but when I woke up, I was in the hospital. The lady that owned the yacht told me that she found me floating upon the surface of the water. She took me to the hospital and paid for the expenses. Also, her and him broke it off, but she still called him to let him know I was alright. He lied about being grateful and he rushed to the hospital to pick my up. He took me home and he punished me for being alive. He drowned me again, and again, and again. Contuniously, until he found other things to hurt me," I looked up at them and smiled, "It's okay though. I wouldn't want to drink sea water anyway." They rolled their eyes at me as I ended with a funny comment. I didn't want them to worry so much. As much as I was mad at Kai for throwing me into the water, I can't really blame the guy or anyone. They didn't know about my phobia, but it was bound to be thrown out sometime during their stay with me. I kinda wish that they didn't have to go. In only a few months, they were flying back to Korea.


Guess who's back?! ME!!! Sorry for the hiatus, but I'll try to update more frequently! Thank you for your support and continue to show it too!! 

~Raven