Feelings?

Oh Brother....And Exo?

AN: Wow! It's been almost a month since I updated! I'm sorry! I had a huge writers block, I still kinda do till now, but I'll update just for my lovely readers!


It's been almost a month since Valentine's Day and the oppa's and I grew more closer. I've been playing pranks with Sehun and Baekhyun, playing the guitar with Lay and Chanyeol, playing video games with Tao and Kris, getting help on school work with Suho, singing with Kyungsoo, dancing with Kai, trolling with Chen, eating with Xiumin, and of course, hanging out with Luhan. I'm not really sure what I would call my relationship with Luhan. Yeah, we grew closer and he's the person that brightens up my day when I feel bad, but I always get this funny feeling in my stomach when we're together. I told Sehun and Baekhyun about it, but they weren't any help at all. They teased me and laughed at me about, so it resulted to what I was doing right now. Talking to Chanyeol oppa.

"Youngie, I think you might have a little crush on hyung."

"A crush? No way!"

"Well you did say you get a funny feeling when he's around."

"But that doesn't mean I have a crush on him!"

"Then when he compliments you, do you blush?"

"Yeah, I guess"

"Do you want to be near him all the time?"

"Yeah..."

"Do you feel anything thing when he touches you?"

"Yes."

"Then if my calculations are correct, you are definetly in love with Luhan hyung!"

"Then what do I do?"

"What do you mean 'What do I do!?' That means you should try to become closer to him!"

"But I'm already close with him."

"Closer! Ya know! Get intimate! Go with the skinship method!"

"Ew! No!! You know I don't like skinship!"

"You will with Luhan."

"What did you just say!"

After I caught Chanyeol oppa and he begged for mercy, I went up to the rooftop and plopped myself down on a chair. I didn't know what to do. I've never really been in love before and no one has ever truly loved me, besides my family and friends. This feeling was different, but I guess in a good way. Maybe the things I'm feeling will go away, but for some reason I can't bring myself to think that. I sighed and closed my eyes. All this thinking is making my brain hurt.

"Should I listen to Chanyeol and believe that I like Luhan or forget about it? Aish! This is too hard!" I muttered to myself. I've never been in this situation before! This is way too complicated. I leaned back into the chair I was sitting on and sighed again.

Just as I was about to leave the rooftop, someone covered my eyes.

"Guess who?" A voice I was so familar with. The funny feeling was back. I removed Luhan's hands and turned back to look at him. He smiled at me and ruffled my hair. "What are you doing up here? I thought we were going to get some bubble tea?"

"It's nothing. I was just thinking about some things."

"Oh! So that's why you're up here! Luckily you showed me your little hiding spot or else I would be able to have some bubble tea with you!" 

Yup! You heard right. Luhan knows about the studio and the hidden staircase to the rooftop. Actually, he was the only other person that knew, besides Chanyeol oppa. But the only thing different was Chanyeol found the place on his own, while I showed Luhan myself. Maybe I do like him...I don't know. I'll wait awhile and if my feelings disappear, then I don't like him, but if they stay...I'll finally face the truth and admit that I like him. For now...

I'll just stay friends with Luhan oppa.