The Mischief Mafia?

Oh Brother....And Exo?

No one's POV

"We should have a group name if we're going to keep doing these pranks," Baekhyun suddenly whispered as their next prank was getting set up.

"Yeah! Noona can we?" Sehun looked at Boyoung with puppy eyes, Boyoung gave into the maknae and nodded her head. The two bounced in enjoyment and thought of names while setting up the prank.

"How about Soup-are-star? It sounds like superstar," Baekhyun asked, they thought for a moment, but shook their heads.

"Oo! How the Pranking Men!" Sehun exclaimed.

"Last time I checked, I'm a girl, Sehun," Boyoung replied and recieved an 'oh' from Sehun.

"How about we think of this later, let's get this done." Boyoung said and the three carried a large trashcan filled with water into the mansion. Everyone else was either around the house or in their rooms. The trio carried the trashcan infront of Chanyeol's room and leaned the trashcan towards the door, so when Chanyeol opens the door, water will flood into his room. As they were getting ready, Chen walked in on them.

"What are you guys doing?"

"SHHHHHHH!" The three held their fingers to their lips, hushing the lad. Chen lowered his voice,

"What are you guys doing?"

"What does it look like were doing? We're pulling a prank on Chanyeol! Now shut up and watch as we work our magic." Baekhyun quietly said and waited for Boyoung's signal. Boyoung held up her three fingers and quietly counted down.

"3...2...1..." Sehun knocked on Chanyeol's and the three quickly ran away and hide, leaving Chen by himself, confused. Chanyeol opened his door only to be met by a wave of water and Chen standing there, oblivious to the situation. The trio realized that they had left Chen there, but forgot about it as they saw a soaking wet Chanyeol yelling at the innocent Chen. They started to feel bad for the guy, but they were happy to see that their prank was a success. Footsteps were then heard and they saw that the others had heard the commotion. They laughed as they saw Chanyeol. And once again Suho tried to convince Chanyeol to calm down and let Chen go.

~~~~In the Lounge~~~~

The trio was sitting at the small table with papers sprawled across it and the floor. They were in the middle of figuring out their group name. They thought of so many, but none of them clicked to them. 

"How about we think of something that we have into common?" Sehun suggested.

"We've been doing that for the past hour, we prank!" Baekhyun sighed in fustration.

"Wait, I get what your thinking, so like something else besides pranking?" Boyoung asked

"Yeah!" They thought about it in complete silence.

"So...what do we have in common?" They said all the things that they had in common, but there was no progress.

"AHH! I'm tired of all this mischief!" Boyoung gasped at what Baekhyun said.

"I got it! How about The Mischief Mafia? You know since we cause mischief?" The two boy thought about it for awhile and came to an agreement.

"That does sound much better than Space Monkey Crew"

"Hey! I thought that was pretty cool!" Sehun pouted. Boyoung patted his shoulder, signaling that his idea was terrible. He hung is head low, but he became excited at their new profounded name.

"Great! Then it's official!" Boyoung scribbled the name on a piece of paper, "We are The Mischief Mafia!"

~~~~~~~~~

That's it for tonight! I'll try and update tomorrow if I have the time! 

Thanks!

~Raven <3