The Beginning

Oh Brother....And Exo?

Must Read!!!!!

A/N Keep in mind, my characters are speaking English, but if they are Korean speakers, they will be speaking Korean! This appiles to the whole story!

Beep! Beep! Beep! Be-

The alarm was thrown aross the room against the wall. A girl sat up in her bed and rubbed her eyes lazily. She looked around the room, her breath shaking, 'Another dream...great.' she sighed softly and she walked to the now broken alarm clock.

", another one?", she sighed once again and went inside her closet. She brought out a new clock and placed it on her nightstand. Then she trudged to the bathroom and got ready for her classes.

Boyoung's POV

I walked down to the kitchen to see my Aunt Eun and my boyfriend, Dillon, eating breakfast without me. I sat down next to Dillon.

"Morning babe." He smiled at me and kissed me on the cheek and continued to talk to my aunt. I sat there quietly, eating my meal and occasionally answering questions coming my way by my aunt. After I ate my breakfast, I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. When I got downstairs, Dillon was waiting for me, so we walked to his car and he drove us to school. 

He parked the car in it's usually spot and got out. He looked up and saw his friends and turned to me, his eyes asking for permission to go. I answered with a nod. "Thanks babe!" He smiled and kissed me and left me alone. I sighed as walked inside the school, to my locker.

As I was walking, I saw the queenka's, more like s, of our school, Brittany, Nicole, and Lauren. (A/N Sorry to all the Brittany's, Nicole's, and Lauren's out there! I mean no harm to you!) Not only were they s, but they were also racist against Asians, or maybe just me.They hated me with a passion and they did anything the could to make my life miserable. They sashayed towards me. 'Who sashays anyway?'

"Well if it isn't the ching, chang, chong chick!" They laughed and continued to strut away from me. The students that were surrounding the area stared at me.

"Take a picture, it last longer." I glared at them and they quickly turned away.

Once I got to my locker, I saw my two friends, Alyssa and Daniel.

Alyssa was the complete opposite of me. She was half Korea, half Cacasian, her hair was bleached blond and she was a ray of sunshine, that's how she introduced herself when I first met her. I refused for her to be my friend, but she said I need to balance my cold aura with a bright one, so she stuck with me ever since. Daniel was also Korean, he had dark brown hair, and he was gay, like the 'I like boys' gay. No one really likes Daniel, but Alyssa wanted to have a gay friend, so I think you can guess what happened.

"Hey! What's up my y !" Alyssa joked. I rolled my eyes at her silliness, but managed to put on a slight smile.

"Hey guys."

"How was your morning?" Daniel asked.

I told them about my morning and the encounter of Brittany while we walked to class. After talking about our morning, we discussed about Daniel's new man crush of the week. And he had quite a lot of them.

When we got the the classroom, we sat down and talked more until the teacher showed up. I saw Dillon walk in and our eyes met. He waved bye to his friends and sat in the seat next to me and held my hand, but we still talked to our own friends. When the teacher walked in, Alyssa and Daniel sat down and Dillon let go of my hand, but not before asking, "Let's go on a date after school, okay?"

"Sure." I replied. I stared out the window, not paying attention to the lecture. 'This is going to be a long day.' 

??? POV  (Guess who this is!! ;P)

A few days back

"Make sure to keep it a secret, okay?"

After I got my answer, I hung up the phone and looked at my members.

"Guess what guys! Were going to visit my little sis!" I smiled brightly and danced around the dorm. All the boys rolled their eyes at me and some shook their heads. 'I wonder how she is now?'

~~~~~

A/N There! This is Chapter 1!!!!! Sorry, Exo had not made their full appearences yet, but I assure you, they will be in the 2nd chapter!! Yay! Please wait! I'm going to finish writing tonight and then I will type it tomorrow! Keep in mind, I still have a life and school, so please wait patiently! And this is my first story, so if you see any mistaks, feel free to comment below and tell me! I will accept suggestive critisim! Thanks! Please comment and subscribe! :)

And if you could design a cover for my story, that would be nice too! :)