Who?

In this arena called school

Namjoon woke up on a friday morning with an exceptionally good mood, but why? He didn't know. Two weeks had passed since his silent breakdown and things were almost the same.

He published his mixtape on Soundcloud 4 days ago and the reaction was good. Of course, many didn't know what the words he was saying meant, but those who did actually sent him some supportive messages which surprised him. It shocked him that people would pray for someone they didn't know at all, but still, he was touched and happy.

Namjoon got up and, careful to not wake Hoseok up, got dressed, then headed to the kitchen to eat something. Suga, Chaerin and Sora were already eating their breakfast.

Sora was sitting on a chair drinking her chocolate milk and eating cookies. How cute. Namjoon ruffled her hair and went over to the armoire to get a bowl, a spoon and his cereal and to the fridge to get the millk. He put cereal on the bowl, poured milk into it and went to sit down next to Sora. Looking around, he noticed the TV was on and all of them were watching the morning news. Suga was sitting right next to Sora, already finishing his bread. 

Chaerin, on the other hand, was up, leaned against the marble counter, eating her toast, a cup of simple milk next to her. He could sense something was off with her. Her movements were stiff and almost awkward like a robot. But shrugging it off, he kept eating his cereal.

"Last minute news! Kwon Jiyong from boy group Big Bang was involved in a car accident. The leader was now taken to the Hospital and rushed into the operation room. Inside sources say he has to be operated as so-" Chaerin, who was drinking a bit of her milk, droppped the cup onto the ground -- which made a loud shattering noise -- startling everyone and excused herself as she went out of the kitchen to get something to clean the mess up.

Soon, Hoseok was in the kitchen with wide eyes. "What happen--" The younger of the boys pointed at the TV and, in understandment, he nodded and shut up.

Yoongi, Sora and Hoseok exchanged a look and Sora stood up from her seat to check on Chaerin. Yoongi turned off the TV and let out a loud sigh. "Even now you play with her emotions..." He said in an almost inaudible tone and shook his head. Usually nobody would hear, but everything was silent and Namjoon had good ears. He didn't understand what he meant by that, but he knew 'her' was Chaerin.

Suga stood up and looked at Namjoon with a smile and mentioned for him to follow. So, after putting the bowl and the spoon in the sink, he trailed right behind him and stopped as he stood in front of the two girls. Hoseok stayed behind, eating his own breakfast with a frown.

"We're gonna be late to catch the bus. Let's go. Sora will clean it up for you, right?"

"Yep. I don't mind." She answered with a big smile on her face, even though the worry could be seen in her eyes.

"But--"

"No, let's go."

She just stood there, with a strap of her bag over her shoulder. Yoongi was already outside, but she still didn't move. Namjoon took her wrist and gently pulled her all the way from home to the bus stop. Even though her skin was cold, his own burned at the touch, like a million sparks of fire danced around in his palm and fingers. It was a peculiar feeling and he didn't understand why something like this was happening to him. What was this feeling? His hand softened the hold around her wrist and let it fall down to her side. Somehow, the tingly feeling in his hand still remained.

They stopped walking and got inside the bus. For their luck, they had arrived just in time.

It was quite empty. Only them and another 4 people were on the bus. 

Two guys sitting next to each other. Both with sunglasses on. The blonde haired one with a beanie and a scarf. And the black haired one with a cap and a mask.

An old lady, holding a bag full of groceries.

And the driver, who didn't seem to be in the best of moods.

As the first stop came since they got in, Minji entered. "Chaerin!" She exclaimed, exasperated and went to sit next to her. "Namjoon, Yoongi.. Do you mind leaving us alone?" They agreed without a word and went to sit way back in the bus.

"Are you okay?"

"Wh-"

"About the accident Ji oppa was in. Are you okay?"

"Minji.. It's pa-- Wait.. So you really are THE Gong Minji.."

"What do you mean 'THE Gong Minji'?"

Chaerin poked her nose and smiled lightly as Minzy rubbed it instantly. "You still have the same habit and everything."

She tried to act oblivious to what Chaerin was saying, but failed miserably. 

"Gong Minji, you think that during almost a year I didn't get to know you? You're the same. And don't lie to me. How would you know that I would feel bad about what happened to Kwon Jiyong if you were not you?"

"I guess you're right.. But, Chaerin, please don't tell him it's me."

Meanwhile, in the back, two boys were looking at them with dreamy and wondering gazes.

To anyone else both of them probably looked like creepy and pre-adults staring at strangers on the bus, but neither worried about that. They had to keep their eyes on them.

"She's so beautiful..." One of them said.

"Ah, those girls are driving me crazy. Why are they so y and so pretty, hum?!" The other replied.

"Lee Seunghyun! Don't you even think about that! Ji hyung says we can't touch them and you know how he is when he get's mad!

"What-- Does he own both of them?!"

"No, you big idiot. One of them is like his little sister and the other one is his first love, so don't you dare!"

"Oh...Who's who though?"

"You see the one with the black long hair?" Seunghyun nodded. "That's his ex."

"She's hot. Damn.."

Daesung shook his head in disbelief. The maknae was really asking for trouble, wasn't he? "And the one with the red short hair is his little sister."

"No , Sherlock."

He rolled his eyes and hit him in the back of his head. "Would you be polite, panda? I'm older than you!"

The younger one's phone rang and he picked it up. "Yes, bro? ... That's a joke, right?! ... Alright, Dae and I will be there as soon as possible!" With that he hung up and tugged on Daesung's sleeves. "Jiyong got in a car accident and he's in the operation room. We need to go the Hospital."

He clicked on the 'STOP' button and both hopped off the bus.