It's okay

In this arena called school

Chaerin quickly pushed him off and glared at him. She gritted her teeth and then spoke, anger taking over the feeling of being shocked. "What the was that for?"

Jiyong lightly tilted his head and chuckled. "I missed you." He pinched her cheek. She swatted his hand away like as if it was an annoying fly and pushed him further away from her. She still didn't get it. Why was the idiot kissing her after what happened? Yes, she did care about him, but not because she loved or liked him in any way. Because he was such a huge part in her life, and because of the way it ended, her heart clenched. Deep down, she hated him, but she knew him for so long, she still cared. it all.

"Kwon Jiyong, you might be older than me but I won't hold myself back and punch you if you don't disappear out of my sight. Leave my sister alone, will you?" Suga said, arms crossed over his chest. He had gotten near them just in time to see her swatting his hand away and he didn't like the look in the older's eyes. He saw the kiss too, but that was when on the stage.

The other two on stage saw it as well.

Hoseok simply glared and cursed under his breathe, but Namjoon... Well, when he spotted the scene in the middle of the crowd, Namjoon unknowingly started cracking his knuckles in anger. Why was the douche kissing her, when she clearly didn't want to? It confused him to the maximum. After saying a few words to Hoseok, he headed backstage, thoughts still running through his brain.

People were coming up to him saying things about his return and all, he simply smiled and thanked them, not paying attention at all. The scene was still replaying in his head. The more he thought about it, the more pieces from the puzzle joined in together. He kept walking to the MC, mumbling vague profanities to himself. Why did he have to care?

"Hey, man. Sorry about earlier. Everyone refused to battle against you. As soon as I said you were in the house they all backed off. I'd let you battle against the big sharks but they only come by later and I heard you had to leave early. I tried everything, but, man, there was just no way. They know you're the ." Mithra Jin said, trying to reason the lack of people to fight against Rap Monster.

"Nah, it's fine. I had the opportunity to perform anyway." Namjoon waved it off as nothing and made sure to say goodbye before heading out to look for his friends.

By then, she had just stepped outside. The girl let out a deep sigh and looked around. There was a line outside the club to get in, muffled music could be heard from inside and Chaerin could swear some people were already drunk. It wasn't even midnight and people were already drunk. Leaning her back against on of the walls, she forced herself to look away from a guy and a girl making out like there was no tomorrow and looked up. She could barely see the stars. Damn the city. This was one of the only things she didn't like about Seoul. It never slept. There was light all night breaking through the closed windows, noise penetrating into her ears, confusion being created in every corner. Chaerin couldn't even think straight.

A soft 'hey' was heard from next to her. Turning her head, she looked at the new-commer. A small smile started to slowly grow into her face. "Did you see it?"

He nodded and, without a word, pulled her close to him and wrapped his arms around her. Silent tears started forming in her eyes as she nuzzled against his chest. Closing her eyes shut to stop the tears, she held onto him. This is why he was her best friend. A single hug could make wonders. 

"Everything's okay, bunny. We won't let him get near you again. Nothing like that time will happen. Trust me, trust your brother. Trust us. Everything's okay. And if it's not, it's gonna be. You're gonna get over it. You're gonna be alright." He lightly rubbed her back in comfort and she nodded. She was only able to murmur out a 'thank you' before gently pulling away and looking up at Hoseok. "Now, let's go to the back of the club, yeah? The rest are waiting to go to Club Answer."

...

After a night of partying, having fun and drinking, Chaerin was exausted. She let herself plop down on the floor, back leaned against the sofa. Yoongi and Minji were leaning against each other on the couch of Minzy's living room. Sora was laying down, with her head on Hoseok's lap. And Namjoon, the most sober out of all 6, was sitting down in front of Chaerin, looking at the scene.

He felt like it was all couples, except for him and Chaerin, even though Sora and Hoseok were'nt exactly dating yet -- which, by the way, was completely ridiculous.

"Namjoon.." He heard Minzy whisper. He looked at her and hummed in response. "Can you go to the second door on the right, down the hall, and get a blankets for us all? I would go there but.." She pointed at the sleeping Suga, whose fingers were intertwined with her own. "..I'm pretty sure he'll wake up if I break contact."

"Sure.." He stood up, smiling at her and walked down the corridor to the room she had told him to go to. He was happy for them. He truly was. Seeing such love radiate from both of them was absolutely incredible. Amazing. Slowly opening the door, he peeked inside, to look for the light switcher. He turned the lights on and took 6 blankets from the racks of the little storage room.

Already in the living room he put the blankets down on the floor, taking them one by one, he placed them on top of each one of them. The last one was, of course, for him. He laid down on the floor and looked up at the ceiling and closed his eyes, preparing himself for the next morning. 'Kim Namjoon, just mentalize yourself. Tomorrow you'll be a maid.' He thought to himself and chuckled aloud. It was not like he minded it though. He turned his head to the side and saw his 5 friends, all sleeping peacefully. He really didn't mind at all.


It's a short chapter, sorry! I really can't make long chapters because I'll take centuries just to write them.

Much love to all my subscribers. Thank you for reading and have a nicerest of day/night!