Beggining

In this arena called school

When you enter school for the first time you sign an imaginary agreement on how you will strictly follow a bunch of stupid rules and take whatever bull comes in your way for the following 12-or-so years. Well, at least that's what Min Chaerin thought. Yes, she hated school. In fact, she despised it. She felt like as if she was inside a training camp for the army. Bad-mouthing, here. Fights, there. That was school.

 

Her thoughts were interrupted by the manly scream of a boy passing by her to go to his friends. She rolled her eyes, annoyed by the noise the group was making and set foot inside the classroom.

 

What was her first class again? Oh, yes. English. A rather easy subject to her.

 

There weren't many people in class yet, because the bell still hadn't rang, but surely there would be a more people as soon as it does. For as far as Chaerin could see there were only 5 people, including her, inside.

 

Two brunette girls, who were skealing over photos of some k-idols. A guy with dread locks sleeping with earphones on. Her "almighty" twin brother. And the teacher, who was rearranging some papers on top of his desk.

 

Walking to the back of the room, she looked for the best spot to be able to sleep and stay unnoticed. Soon, she figured it would be fine if she sat on the corner of the last table on the right and putting her things on top of the table, she sat down and sighed.

 

That's when the bell rang and people started coming in and finding places to sit. Quickly, every sit was taken and the last students to come in had to sit on the floor, stay up, or get another table and chair. Reason why Chaerin always got a minute or two earlier into the classroom.

 

The teacher started talking and, almost immediatly, she felt sleepy. Trying to find a comfortable position to sleep, she looked around once more. Apparently, she wasn't the only bored one. There was a girl with blonde hair, whose eyes were fixed on the professor. She almost seemed interested, but she noticed she was discretely listening to some music. The dread locks guy was now awake but not attent at all. Probably drawing something on a notepad. Also, her own brother was shamelessly asleep in the middle row.

 

She let out a soft chuckle and shook her head lightly. How she wished Hoseok and Sora were in the same Uni as her. But, no. Sora was studying arts while Hoseok wasn't studying at all. Oh, did she mention who those two people were? Probably not, right? They're her best friends. Jung Hoseok, the creep and Kim Sora, the ulzzang.

 

"Amber Liu, tell me the meaning of that?" The teacher said looking at the blonde girl and pointing at the board.

 

"That doesn't mean anything, Professor Song." She answered bluntly.

 

That's when Chaerin had to hold in her laugh. She could tell there were other people suppressing their laughs from coming out, but she tried not to mind it that much. In the black board there was the word "beutyffull" written in white chalk.

 

'What kind of question is this though? Are we still on the first year of middle school? And, wow. Did the Song Changjin get his diploma in the trash?' She thought, trying her hardest not to roll her eyes or facepalm.

 

"Okay, since you don't know the answer I'll ask someone else. Kim Namjoon? Perhaps you know what that word means?"

 

At that moment, for her surprise, her brother had just woken up and was a bit confused to what was happening and when he saw the 'word', he let out a mocking 'HA'.

 

Mister Song, who was walking over to whoever Kim Namjoon was, stopped in his tracks and turned around to look at her brother.

 

"What's so funny?"