Incidents

In this arena called school

After everyone bid their goodbyes to CL, Jungkook and Minji, they went back to Suga's car and drove back home. It was 5 PM. 

Sora had her headphones on, plugged in her iPod. She was listening to the OST of a game she recently played with Hoseok. 'Beyond: Two Souls'. At the thought of him, she found herself wondering about what he was doing and if he was okay with all that was going on with his grandma. The melody was calm and soothing, making her relax. She closed her eyes and let the music take control. The pain, emotion and silent prayers coming from the song. It all filled her and took over her mind. It was like a whole other dimension. Letting out a soft sigh, her head fell onto her brother's shoulder. She snuggled close to him and, eventually, fell asleep, because the next thing she saw didn't look real. 

A brown haired lady with gentle dark grey eyes was looking at her with a slight smile. She was wearing nothing but a white blanket around her body and, if you looked closely, it didn't look like she was standing anywhere. It was like she was floating, hovering slightly in the air. Sora examined her a bit more. At a second look, she didn't look that gentle, or peaceful. She looked almost like she was regretful; suffering; in pain. Her hand slowly extended to the front and, as gentle as possible, Sora took it. 

"Kim Sora..." She began speaking, voice in a mist of plead and worry. "Listen to me." She held her hand a bit tighter. "If I go, tell him I wouldn't want to see him mourning or crying."

Confusion filled Sora's mind and, honestly curious, she asked 'who' and 'why', but the woman didn't answer. Instead, she started fading away. The grip on her hand getting weaker and weaker. She asked her to wait, to stay, but she didn't listen. The last thing she saw of her was an apologetic look and her lips moving as if saying 'please'. 

Looking around, the girl noticed she was in a hospital. The white walls with a beige stripe at the end, the white tiled floor that refected everything - it all looked sort of sickening; fake, like people were trying too hard to make it look appealing. What exactly was this place? She didn't have much time to register everything that happened, because  suddenly she woke up with her brother lightly tapping her shoulder. Cursing lightly about how she hated having fragile sleeping patterns, Sora opened her eyes and looked around. They had just gotten to their neighborhood and Yoongi was parking the car at the entrance of their house. 

...

When Hoseok got home it was 4 AM. He expected everyone to be asleep at that time, so, slowly, he twisted the key in the hole and opened the door. After taking his shoes off and closing the door behind him, he stripped off of his jacket. It wasn't exactly cold inside, but it wasn't burning either, which felt quite pleasuring to him. Suddenly, his stomach growled and taking mental notes to not trip on the many objects laying aroud in the hall, the boy made his way to the kitchen.

As he prepared a sandwich for himself, a cold breeze passed through the kitchen, making a shiver pass from the bottom to the top of his spine. How come it was windy inside? Just a few minutes ago it was warm. "Are there any open windows?" 

Leaving the pieces of bread and many condiments on top of the table, he made his way around the house. "Nothing.. There's nothing open." He shook his head. "I must be going crazy."

A few minutes passed until something happened. Someone hit him. Hard. 

He let out a cry as he lunged forward by the force. Cursing, he turned around to look at the dip who decided to hit his head. "Oh, cool. You're masked.. Piece of ." The other simply snickered and rolled the stick in his fingers. "I'd hit you, but I need to see your face first, you . Actually, how the did you get inside and what the did you think when you hit me? Damn." No responde was seen from the other. He was simply standing there, staring up and down at him.

Placing both his hands on his hips, Hoseok cocked up one of his eyebrows and sighed. "C'mon, I don't have all night. I'm tired. If you're gonna beat me up or some just do it." He then opened his arms, giving the other the perfect chance to hit him. Instead of taking the opportunity, he laughed. He laughed so hard, and so loud, it confused the black haired boy.

He took a letter out of his back pocket and threw it onto the floor, in front of the boy's feet. "What the --" Before he could say anything else, he ran out and jumped out of a window. 

"ing hell..." Hoseok pat his side and picked the piece of paper up.

 

To: Jung Hoseok

From: Song Jaerim

 

"."

 


 

It's a small chapter. I'M SORRY. I'm sick and it's hard for me to write like this, but I felt like I needed to update, so here it is. Love you!

***Feedback will be appreciated if you want to leave it.***