Kiss

In this arena called school

All chapters from the beggining were written in the Author's POV, and I like to write that way. I really do. But I decided to try things some other way. Some parts of this chapter will be on each of the character's points of view. I'll be stating in the beggining of each POV who is thinking or doing what they are. I'm just gonna start writting and then in the end explain something again. I'll start the chapter with my point of view-

P.S: CLICK THE BLUE WORDS TO SEE IMAGES/VIDEOS OF THOSE THINGS/PEOPLE.


It was 8 PM and the crew -- as Suga called it -- was all eating dinner to then go to an Underground Club. Minzy was also there because Yoongi asked her to. He was planning on telling her how he felt. It wasn't really the definition of romatic, but he was never once known for being romantic so it was fine. Although outside he gave out a cool image and kept telling jokes, he was almost cracking open with nervousness. He practised the speech inside his head multiple times already and it was pretty much all memorized. Oh, this was not going well.

Chaerin was chatting with Minzy. She had grown quite a lot and gotten new interests, hadn't she? Chaerin remembered when they were younger. She danced, yes. But she was just a begginer. Now? Well, now she was like a pro. Her moves were swift and it seemed like everything she danced to became Rated M. Even if she didn't want it to. She remembered when, a few days ago, she went to dance practise with her and Hoseok. Suga decided to tag along too, but unfortubately he ended up going home earlier than the rest of them. "A problem in my mind", he reasoned to his hyung before leaving.

 

Flashback

Hoseok and Chaerin had just finished dancing, so it was Minji's turn to show them how she was. She stood up, walked to the speakers and plugged her phone to it. "But this choreography is a bit.. aah.. it's..." She lightly scratched her head, started the song and turned the volume up. Then, she ran to the middle of the practise room and waited for the right time to start dancing

At this point, all of them knew what the song was and all three of them were shocked. Was she like this before? She slowly started moving her body, soft and y moves. Expression completely changed into a more fierce and playfull one. Suga's mouth dropped open and it looked like his jaw would fall to the ground. Damn, she had grown.

When the dance finally stopped she whined lightly, "I said this choreography was a bit weird..".

Chaerin grinned and walked up to her, then pat her head. "You did well, Minji."

She looked up and smiled. "Thanks." Both of them looked back at the boys. Yoongi was gone.

...

 

Sora was fooling around with Hoseok and Yoongi. Two of them were now laughing at something Suga said. Sora kept stealing glances at Hoseok. He really was a completely different person without his mask on. And, when he smiled, damn, when he smiled Sora's insides twitched in happyness and she had to stop herself from pinching his cheeks or, worst, kissing him.

Hoseok, he also kept stealing glances at her. The way her hair flowed everytime she moved, the sound of her laugh, the way she lightly slapped his arm when he . It all enchanted him. He liked her. There was no denying. He liked her for quite a while, but he tried to never show it. Actually, it shocked him when he saw what Chaerin wrote about the two of them. He wasn't that obvious, was he?

Namjoon, on the other hand, was as quiet as a rock, only moving his arm to either eat or drink something. It wasn't usual for him to be quiet, since he was now comfortable with them and spoke, a lot. He almost never shut up. With a strange teory from time to time, jokes or comments. It just wasn't normal for him to be like that. Truth is, he was nervous to later. He heard Dumbfoundead, Nacseo and Mino would be there and they were quite good rappers. So good, it made Rap Monster -- or Namjoon -- slightly jealous. Hopefully, he wouldn't be picked to fight against any of them, because he knew -- and he was sure -- that he would loose, and he didn't want to be embarrassed. 

After eating dinner all of them headed to their respective rooms to change clothes. Well, Minzy went to the girls' bedroom even though she didn't live there, as expected. But she actually brought an extra outfit just for the night.

The girls got ready and looked at their figures in the mirror.

Chaerin had a StyleNanda sleeveless Body-Con dress on that matched with Jeffrey Campbell Cap/Black litas. Her fingers were addorned with silver rings and the tip of her nails were painted black. In her hair she had a silver sharp stud hairband that fit perfectly in her wavy black hair. She made a cat-like line of black eyeliner and painted her lips with a pale pink lipstick.

Minji was wearing black and white Chrome Heart pants, with a Kenzo "Eye Monochrome" t-shirt  , that went down to the middle of her , and Unif black platformed sneakers. Since it would be cold outside after they got out of the club she threw on a Drop Dead "Die Slow" beanie and a Victoria's two tone black and white leather jacket. Her short red hair fell down to the middle of her neck and her eyes showed a thin line of black eyeliner.

Sora was using a full set from one of her photoshoots. She put her's, Minji's and Chaerin's phones and money on her KKXX printed zip pouch and done. She was ready. 

When they were satisfied with the way they looked they stepped out of the bedroom one by one and walked to the living room to call the boys. Suga and Namjoon were sitting on the couch, watching a mildly interesting TV show and Hoseok was lying on the floor playing around with his phone. They were a bit more simple than the girls, but still very handsome.

Hoseok's P.O.V

I was laying on the floor, bored out of my mind, when I decided to take a selca. I mean, why wouldn't I? I needed to post something new on Twitter or my 'fans' would think I died. I chuckled at the thought and just as I turned the phone camera on, Sora walked in and stood in front of me. I saw her through the camera and held in my breathe. She looked good beyond words.

"Are you ready to go?" She asked to no one in particular.

Namjoon's P.O.V

I was deep in thought as I looked at the LCD, not really caring about what was on.

Since I cut my hair, I felt weird, but strangely free-- Wait, what? When did I pass from thinking about her to thinking about my hair? I passed a hand through my hair, nervously, and let in fall onto my lap. "Are you ready to go?" My sister ask and I turned away to look at her. None of the guy's seemed to want to say anything so I had to be the one speaking up, but just as I was going to say 'yes' the other two girls entered the living room. Chaerin stood right next to Sora and smiled at me. I was speechless. , she looked gorgeous. I bet I sat there just staring at her for an hour. Damn, stop it, Kim Namjoon. Snap the out of it. She'll think you're a creep.

I nodded and looked somewhere else. "Let's go." I mumbled and pat Suga's shoulder as I got up.

Yoongi's P.O.V

"Let's go." I heard Namjoon say, then I felt a pat at my shoulder and got up. When I finally looked away from the TV, I saw Minji looking up and down at me with one of her approving looks. A smile was stuck in her lips and seeing that, I smiled as well.

I also looked up and down at her and my light smile turned into a grin. She looked cute, stylish and badass at the same time. I walked up to her with my hands in my jean's pockets and lightly bent down closer to her, giving her one of my signature looks she loved so much back then.

Minji's P.O.V

Min Yoongi, would you stop looking at me like that? You have no damn right to look that attractive. I could feel his breathe ghosting over my skin and all I could do was stare at him, mesmerized by the look he was giving me. When I realized what I was doing, I turned around, feeling a blush creeping up to my cheeks, and walked away from him, not wanting to face him. "Sora, Namjoon, Chaerin and I will be going on my car. Suga will take you on his. You okay with that?" Hoseok asked me.

My eyes lightly widdened and all I could do was stutter out a faint 'why'. Why did I have to go with him? Does he even know how to ride a car? He's gonna end up killing us both. What about Namjoon? Didn't he have a car license too? I'd rather go with him.

Yoongi took me by my arm and pulled me out of the house, to the car with him. He opened the door for me and, without thinking, I got inside. After a few seconds he was in the car as well. I turned to look at him. He was now getting out of his parking spot, using reversed gear. Once again, I found myself looking at his stunning self. He had grown a lot since 3 years ago. Ah, why is my heart still fluttering after all the time that passed? Shouldn't I be over him by now?

"Minji!" I woke up from my thoughts when I heard him calling me. I turned to look at the road and hummed in response. "I've been calling you for quite a while now. Where was your mind?"

"Nowhere."

A comforting silence settled inside the car for a while until Yoongi decided to speak up. "I have something to speak to you about.."

I blinked, confused. "Go ahead."

"Well, you see... Ggong Minggi..." He chuckled lightly and she facepalmed at his childish action.

"Are you really speaking satoori with me right now, Min Yoongi?"

"No. Kong Mindi. Mung Minji. Gong Neunim. Are you really not understanding it?" He spoke lowly.

"What are y--" Suddenly, I remembered. All those nicknames were given to me by him, years ago. Could he possibly... know? No, that's not it. That can't be it.

Author's P.O.V

He stopped the car on the side of the road and sighed, trying to gain courage to speak.

"How long did you think you could drag this? Did you think I didn't know? I knew it right as you said you name. You were not "just one more girl" to me. Do you know how long I spent looking for you? I felt so stupid after finding out he kissed you by force. I felt like such an idiot for think you did it. I tried reaching you everywhere. SNS, Kakao, LINE, phone.. Nothing worked. Did you block me? Did you move house too? Your grandma said you weren't living with her anymore. What happened? Was it all because of me? I'm so sorry. I loved you. And, apparently, I still do. My heart still beats as I see you. Gong Minji, please.." He took her hand and looked at her with such pleading eyes. She had never seen that look on him. "Forgive me for what I did."

Before Minji could stop herself, she leaned forward and kissed his lips. Of course she would accept his apologies. Hoe couldn't she? He looked so regretfull, so sad. Maybe that's why he was always so nervous everytime she was close to him. She knew he was nervous. Even though he tried to hide it, she knew. She knew him better than he knew himself and sometimes it scared her. She felt a tingling feeling in her stomach as they kissed and, she backed away.

They have a complicated story. She accepted him back way too quick. She couldn't say no, because, secretly, she had always dreamt that something like this would happen someday. It was so dramatic, thus it almost seemed like a dream to her. That's why she kissed him. 'Just make sure you're not dreaming again.' She thought to herself. When she opened her eyes she saw him smiling. A smile so bright, you could wonder if he had just gained the lottery. He did. And she was his prize.He then turned back and put his eyes on the road, turned the engine on and continued driving to the club. 

Along the way to their friends' VIP cabine, they spoke about the past 3 years for a bit. They didn't say everything, no. That would be done later when they had more time and privacy. Hand in hand, they sat at the small sofas with the rest of the people. Hoseok, Chaerin and Sora smilled, seeing them like that.

"Guys, am I missing something?" Namjoon asked and everyone laughed lightly.

"You're missing a lot."

Right as Suga was opening his mouth to tell him their story, the MC came in and called RapMon to go backstage. Seeing him go away, the rest stood up and went to the crowd to watch the battle.

“Hey, guys!” Hoseok looked back and saw someone he wasn’t expecting to see there. It wasn’t the most well known place to have fun now was it?
“What’s up, Youngbae?” 

Simply by hearing ‘Youngbae’ all of their heads shot back. Hoseok and him were talking normally until Chaerin cut her best friend mid-sentence. “What are you doing in an underground club? I heard YG has a lounge..” 

Youngbae nodded and smiled lightly, eyes showing a bit of concern. “It has.. But Jiyong just got released from the Hospital and he wanted to battle.. I tried to persuade him, but you know how he is.”

She mumbled the words ‘that idiot’ and turned back to the stage just in time to see the MC getting there. “What’s up, club Joker!!” The crowd cheered in excitement. “Today we have two very special guests. Both of them rising from the death with mad skills. Y’all ready?!” Once again the crowd cheered, but this time a bit louder. “Remember Runch Randa? He’s no longer with us…” Nobody cheered there, instead, they started whispering quietly things like “He was a legend, man.” and “What happened?”. Chaerin looked to the side and saw Suga and Hoseok smirking. She was gonna ask why, but the MC started to speak again.

“…because he doesn’t go by that name anymore. Here’s Raaap Monster!!” The cheers were louder than ever now. Chaerin finally realized why his brother and best friend were smirking. She smiled brightly and screamed ‘Go, Rapmon.’. Apparently he catched that and in a way of thanking her without ruining his image, he saluted playfully.

“Now… Are you ready for the bomb I’m about to drop?” The MC asked Namjoon, who seemed like the most relaxed person in the world right now.

“Yeah, man.”

“You’re not gonna battle today.” The crowd was now full of laments and Youngbae excused himself to 'go look for a lying douche'. “Instead, you’re gonna perform. Is that okay with you?” 

He scrunched up his nose, but nodded. “A’ight.” 

“What are you gonna perform today?”

Namjoon scanned the crowd and smirked lightly. “Satoori Rap.” 

The MC nodded and went backstage.

“Suga, J-Hope.. Come on up, yo.” 

Minji looked at Yoongi, who excused himself by planting a soft kiss on her cheek and Sora looked at Hoseok, who was already standing on stage with both Suga and Rapmon. The instrumental started playing and they started rapping and moving around on stage.

Chaerin and Sora smiled unknowingly as Minji watched them both. 'These two girls.. Loving them and they don't even know.' She thought and shook her head, fixing her eyes on Yoongi. As one of his parts came to an end, he winked at her and she blew a sarcastic kiss at him. Chuckling lightly he moved back, next to Namjoon.

"Well, hello there, baby." 

Chaerin jerked her head back, to stare at whoever called her that. As she was about to curse and tell the guy to off, she noticed him eye-smiling cautiously at her. His face was way too close to hers and she retreated her head a bit. It was him. Crap, what was he doing here?

"Kwon Jiyong, back the o--" Before she could finish her sentence, he kissed her.


Sorry for making you wait!! I was a bit busy with school and, honestly, finding the right clothes for them took me about two days so I just-- Sorry!

Also, I don't think I'll ever write with the characters P.O.V's again. Ever. It's not that interesting to me?? I don't know.

Anyway, I hope you liked it and I love you!! 

  • Kwon Jiyong

21 years old

Min Chaerin's ex boyfriend 

Leader of BigBang (boyband)

A bit of a troublemaker

Uses scandals to cover his sadness

Acts like a bad boy when he's not