No Need to Worry

In this arena called school

"So, you're saying I'm in danger?" Minji snickered and turned around, closing the door on Hoseok.

Before the door could close shut, he put his sneaker on the small opening and burst in. Minzy huffed in annoyance. She really liked Hoseok, but he was being damn pushy and the story about the twins and everyone around them being in danger just seemed way too fake. What a bother.

"Just call Yoongi and ask him yourself. But, please, pack and come with me. Tell CL you have to leave because of some family matters or something. Come with me and we'll go to them, just ing trust me." She stared at him for a while, soon she realized she had to end this lame excuse for a prank and shook her head, took her phone out of her pocket to call her boyfriend and pressed 'call'. It only rang once until he picked up.

Something was definitely wrong.

"Babe? Are you okay?" His tone of voice was rushed and low.

"Yes, I'm okay. What's going on? Why do you sound so worried?"

"Is Hoseok with you already? Didn't he tell you yet?" She glanced toward the boy, who was still looking at her impatiently, and rolled her eyes, mostly to herself. Great. Just great. Now she had to admit he was right and apologise to him - both things she hated to do. "Minji?" Yoongi asked.

"Yeah, he did, but I didn't believe him." She paused to see if she got any response and when she didn't she cautiously continued, taking a deep breathe and turning away from Hoseok. "Yoongi, what the hell did you get yourself into?" She asked, voice filled with concern.

Although she tried not to show it, she was scared, sad and worried. She knew for a matter of fact that her boyfriend would never lie to her and the thought of him being in danger left her breathlessly trapped in a room which the air had been traded with toxic chemicals. Tears started to blur her vision and she had blink repeatedly and breathe in an out to calm down. Yoongi clearly sensed that.

"I'm okay. Don't worry about me. Please, don't cry. Everything will be fine in the end. We just have to bear it for little bit, understand, princess? When you get here, check it for yourself. I'm all yours, baby."

She chuckled lightly and wiped away the single tear that managed to start rolling from her eye and nodded even though he couldn't see. "You better be. See you in a bit."

...

Her belongings were already packed and inside Hoseok's car and she had to go. Taking a deep breathe, she directed herself to the kitchen with a pen and paper in hand. She knew Chaerin would come home late since she was working on a song for her new Album.

She put the paper down on the table, hands trembling. Slowly, she started writing her letter.

"Good afternoon, unnie!

'Did you finish recording your song? How is it? Did you and Jiho oppa do something interesting while at it? Did you eat already?' I wanted to ask those questions when you got home - maybe make tea and popcorn for us and watch the movie you've been begging me to see with you - but I can't.

I'm sure you were surprised when you got home without seeing my shoes, coats and bags on the door and my things all around the house. I'm sorry.

I had to leave; get away from a while; disappear.

Something I can't ignore came up and I had to go away all of sudden, but, unnie, don't worry about me! Everything is fine and we will still see each other. Just not as much. I'll still call and visit - not frequently, but I will, I promise.

Do rest sometimes, yes? Also, eat better at work and send my goodbyes to big nose oppa. He better take care of you or I'll scold him 'til he dies!!! ㅋㅋㅋ

With love,

The Ero-Maknae.".

She folded the sheet in three and wrote "To: Piggy Bunny". After that, Minji walked to the front door, closed the door shut and jogged down the stairs to the main entrance. There, she put her keys in her mailbox and turned entered Hoseok's car. She was going to miss Lee Chaerin.


This was short, I know! Sorry about that. 

What do you think going to happen next?

Thank you for everything!!