Eyes

In this arena called school

Chaerin woke up in the middle of the night with hunger and as she sat up on her bed, she squinted her eyes, trying to get used to the darkness. When, she could already distinguish the sillouettes of almost all the objects in the bedroom she carefully stood up and walked toward the door as quiet as possible to not wake Sora up.

Closing the door behind she headed into the kitchen only to get startled by a light coming from under the door. She opened it and inside was Hoseok. He was with a cup of water in his hand, sitting on a chair in front of the table with no shirt on. He looked up at her as she walked in and nodded at her as if saying 'hey' and she did the same. Then she walked to the armoire, opened it and took cup ramyun out of it. She heated it up and sat in front of Hoseok eating it.

"Why are you awake at this time?" She asked casually.

"Thoughts."

She suddenly stopped eating and swallowed her food. "What thoughts?"

"You know.."

"Oh."

After their little chit-chat, her and Hoseok went back to their respective bedrooms. Chaerin laid down in bed and looked over at Sora, who was looking at a message on her phone.

She sighed. "You're awake too?"

Sora nodded and handed Chaerin her phone, mentioning for her to read the text she had just recieved.

Piggy! Don't worry too much about where I am or how I am. Tell our parents I'm fine and still studying. I'm just not going to live there anymore. I'm staying at a "friend's" house for a while until I find my own. He even helps me getting a few battles, so I'm happy. Aah, why does it sound like we haven't seen each other in a year? Tsk, such an emotional brother I am. Kk, not really. Take care and don't let those filthy filthy fiiilthy boys touch you. Heh. -Nammie Oppa

She chuckled lowly and gave Sora her handphone back. "Your brother sounds nice." And he did. She was not lying. He reminded her a bit of her own brother, with the age exception, probably.

"Mhyea.. Nammie is a bit too protective over me though. Maybe because I'm the only sister he has? I don't know."

"Monkey Yoongi is like that too... But what was the battle thing about?"

"He's an underground rapper.." Minhee nodded in understandmente and then smiled at Sora. "We should sleep. There's school tomorrow."

With that both drifted off to sleep.

The next morning, Yoongi and Chaerin took the bus to school since Hoseok only started work at 11am.

Sitting down, she put her earphones on her ears and turned the music on. The first one to come up was Save Your Goodbye by Mike Posner. Her fingers immediatly tapped along with the rhythm on her bare leg.

She was wearing black leather shorts, with black and white spiked plataformed sneakers, a black and white 'Parental Advisory' t-shirt and a black Comme Des down beanie. She also had a white watch on her wrist and a KTZ ring on the fingers of the other hand. She was pretty much all black and white. Like her mood.

N*E*R*D's Anti Matter started playing as she passed by a only girls middle school. All girls were wearing those uniforms that Chaerin thought cute, yet repetitive and annoying. Why couldn't younger people dress as they wanted to at school? Not to distract the students into looking at their clothes instead of worrying about school? Oh, please.

She looked over at her brother who was flirting with a girl a few seats ahead of her. She blinked as she saw the girl stand up, flick his forehead and say "Leave me alone.". Chaerin snickered. No girl ever resisted to Suga's charms and it was quite refreshing to see a girl who saw right through his sweet and much-said words. She got closer to Chaerin and asked if she could sit next to her since a guy was hitting on her at the front. She liked her already. "Sure."

Yoongi just stood there dumbfounded with his mouth hanging open. He closed it and clicked the 'STOP' button as he saw their stop and walked over to Chaerin and the girl. He looked at the girl, smirked lightly and looked at her in the eyes before speaking up at her. "You'll end up falling for me. Just wait, Gong Minji." Minji simply rolled her eyes and walked out of the bus ahead of both of them. Chaerin folowed her and then Yoongi got out too.

It was about time her brother got interest in one girl only. She had a feeling that something would grow out of this follow-and-chase relationship of them.

She looked down at her phone and checked the name of the current playing song. Crooked by G-Dragon was the one.

« Leave me alone. I was alone anyways. I have no one, everything is meaningless. Take away the sugar-coated comfort. Tonight I will be crooked.. Will you not say anything for me tonight? I never knew being alone would be this hard. I miss you. »

A light frown took over her smiling face and she stopped the music, turned off her phone and hurried to class since the first bell had already rang.

At the Psychology class she looked around for an empty seat. The only one was next to Namjoon, so she quickly walked there and asked him if she could sit there. First, he looked around and then nodded in agreement. Right when she sat down the secong ring sounded. Great.

Apparently, wearing sunglasses in a classroom wasn't okay for most teachers, so, unfortunately for him, healways had to take them off at the second bell. Placing his Ray Ban's on top of the table, he took his Psychology books out and opened the main one on the page the professor indicated. Soon after, curiosity fell over him and looked to the side just to see what Chaerin was doing. To his surprise she was staring at him.

When she had looked over to Namjoon's side of the table she saw his shades. Her eyes followed from his fingers, to his arms, mouth and finally eyes.

He was looking at her so, she could clearly see his brown hipnotizing eyes. If she didn't have the fear to die from out of oxygen, she would never look away from the breathless sight his eyes were.

After 3 hours of Psychology the Min's and him walked over to the small fast-food restaurant Hoseok worked in and waited for the last person, a friend of Chaerin's, to come.

Soon after, a red haired girl appeared in sight and smiled at all of them, except Suga, who she just stared at. "Minzy! You came!" Yoongi heard his sister say and looked up to see Gong Minji, the girl from the bus, sitting down next to Namjoon and Chaerin. He smirked, unknowingly, at her.

This was going to be a fun lunch.


NEW CHARACTER WOOOO

  • Gong Minji

19 years old

Transferred into University of Letters and Languages of Seoul 

Class 1-C along with Chaerin, etc.

Has more to hide than she looks

Dance prodigy