The Truth

In this arena called school

"Agent Baro thought it was okay to lay back and let his weak points get exposed." Hoseok started.

"Mistake." V muttered.

The other eyed him and proceeded. "They found him. Tortured him. Drugged the witness so she couldn't recognise them. They even held a knife to her neck and acted as if they were mentally ill. Their act was good. She though they had escaped a psychiatric ward and that, was what she told the police." He stopped. Anger boiled inside him. His hand grasped around the tiny revolver inside his pocket. Taehyung clearly noticed it, as he continued with telling the facts.

"Their act was good like that. To this day, he still has a little scar in his cheek. We found him before they were able to kill him, but he was on the verge of death. We acted like cops and medics - the boss and some other staff members, we mean. The girl, Min Chaerin, still thinks he's dead. They were like brother and sister. He's the best Agent in the company as of now, because of that incident. He's dying to see her again. But, he has to wait until the day of his graduation."

Jungkook stared at the ground in shock. Min Chaerin. Wasn't she the nice girl he met days ago in Minnie noona's house? He had to tell her.

"You see? That's what happens when you let yourself go. Do you want to feel like that? Do you want to regret a moment of a day for the rest of your life? We know we may sound like pricks right now, but you'll know we mean good later on." Hope finished and dismissed them. The young boy was about to stand up when one of the two spoke. "Jungkook, you stay."

Some of the trainees gave him questioning looks before leaving and he sighed, straightened up and walked to the front. "Yes?" He asked, respectfully.

The taller one took his mask of, and, to the younger's surprise, it was the funny and hyper Jung Hoseok. 

"H-hi, H-Hoseok hyung." He bowed his head, waiting for the other to speak.

"What do you think you're doing? Entering this company is dangerous, kid. Are you still a trainee at YG? Because if you are, I won't let you join in to be a Y.P.."

"I'm not! I left! I swear, hyung. I really want to help people. Besides, Jiyong sunbae started asked me too much stuff about Chaerin noona, so I dropped out so he couldn't bother me too much." He answered, murmuring the part about Jiyong, but Hoseok still heard.

"What do you mean--" He groaned and rubbed his temples. Boy, this was giving him a headache. "Anyway, kid. About the whole Baro incident. You can't tell her under any circumstances. Sunwoo will have to be the one telling her after his graduation. It has to be him, okay? Don't. Tell. Her." He muttered, loud enough for him to hear and put his mask back on, after having an agreement from the teenager's side. "Goodbye then." The boy walked away, leaving a dumbfounded V and a frozen Jungkook behind. 


Sorry for the short chapter but my stepmother's father passed away and it's been chaotic lately. I'll send teasers to my VIP reader and post another chapter soon. Thank you for your votes of trust in this fanfic, you!!!

I hope this cleared your questions about the whole Sunwoo thing and all. If not, just comment and I'll willingly answer you.

What do you think it's going to happen with Baro and Chaerin when he tells her?