Another day

In this arena called school
Suga opened his mouth to answer, but he was cut off by a strict older male voice coming from the door, ordering 'Jason' to get out of his class and go play theater with his friends instead of disturbing classes.

So, the guy wasn't Professor Song?

There was a few laughter heard from Chaerin's colleages and when he stepped out of the room, they slowly started to die out.

The laughs of about 5 people were heard outside seconds later. They passed by the door and Chaerin saw Jason and his friends walking and talking to each other.

"I knew he could do it, man." The older looking one said, chuckling lightly.

"Youngjun! You're supposed to be the most responsible. Why are you--"

She decided it wasn't interesting so she just shrugged, more to herself than to anyone else, and leaned her head against the grey wall.

School ended fast enough without any interesting events. She hung out with her brother sometimes, ate lunch with Sora, listened to music and slept.

When the last bell ring was heard everyone hurried to put their books and pencil cases into their bags and dashed outside. That including Chaerin. She knew her best friend would be waiting for her outside and, quite honestly, after another day at uni, she was looking forward to it.

When she spotted him outside, with his simple white shirt, white sneakers ans black pants, she walked up to him, a smile plastered on her face.

"How was your day, little bunny?" He asked in a teasingly dad-like voice.

"Shut the up, Hoseok. I'm not much younger than you!"

"Tsk, 6 months is a lot, okay?"

She hit him playfully on the back of his head and, being the baby he was, he let out a sulk and covered his eyes. "Meanie."

She laughed. "Who's the little one now, hm?"

He didn't answer her. Instead, he shouted out a slightly familiar name and walked toward a guy with black ray ban's, black shirt, black pants and black sneakers. It seemed like everything in him was black. A spark of curiosity grew inside her and Chaerin followed her best friend to the guy. Up close, she noticed he had dread locks that alsoo seemed familiar to her, but she couldn't remember from where. He had nice, plump lips, a sharp face and a cute nose. Overall, even without being able to see his eyes, he looked handsome.

"Hey, man!" He said and, to her surprise, he had a soft and husky voice who could send a girl down on her knees. He also had a smile that brightened his face and made his even more good looking, even if it was almost impossible.

"Aye. How have you been? Haven't seen you since you last battle." Hoseok said, bro the other guy.

Her brother suddently spoke from behind her and she jumped lightly, with both shock and surprise.

The 3 boys were talking like they knew each other for quite a long time and, feeling excluded, Chaerin coughed to get someone's attention.

All of them looked at her and various expressions were found in their faces.

Yoongi's face showed a brotherly smile. Hoseok's was completely apologetic and he seemed like he wanted to slap himself for forgetting her. And, lastly, Kim Namjoon's face showed curiosity and intetest for what she would say next.

"Can't you two idiots still see me here?" She said in english, arms folded in front of her chest as she was looking at her brother and her best friend. Well, maybe not her best friend. He was about to loose that title if he didn't move and quick. She was being a brat and she wasn't proud, but she was also a bit pissed off that they didn't even introduce her.

"Sorry. That's probably my fault. They got distracted since we haven't seen each others for a few months...Sorry again." The dread lock guy replied for the two other, also in english and then, switching to korean, he flicked Hoseok's arm and frowned lightly. "Won't you even introduce this lady here?"

"Ah, yes. Namjoon, this is Chaerin, Suga's sister. And, Chaerin, this is Namjoon, the underground rapper I talked to you about a few weeks ago."

Both of them smiled at each other and Namjoon did a small salutte and chuckled. She mimicked his actions and after that, she faintly tilted her head, looking at the two, who were just awkwardly standing there.

"Oppa, I'm hungry. Treat me something or I'll cut you hair while you sleep. Please?" Chaerin said aegyo-ish, pouting lightly.

Hoseok's eyes widdened just at the word 'oppa'. If she's hungry enough to use that word, it must be really bad and she's really desperate to eat. She never does aegyo or addresses anyone with 'oppa' or 'unnie' unless she really wants something. "This is why you can never do aegyo. You always add a threat to it. Who says I won't close my bedroom door tonight? Silly." He said, shaking his head and Suga threw an arm over her shoulders and added. "I'll treat you as long as you also call me oppa."

"No way. You're only a minute older."

"You have to or you'll starve."

"Fine. I'll just go ask some guy on the street... Maybe I'll ask that Jason from english class this morning." She said spotting him leaving the building.

"But, Chaerin, I heard he's a womaniz--"

"Sorry to interrupt, but are you from 1-C?" This time it was an unknown voice who spoke from behind them.