Happens

In this arena called school

"What do you want to know?"

"What is this place?"

Yoongi and Sunwoo were at his company, in a private room, sitting on individual couches, facing each other. A small table dividing the two. "The Y.P Company."

"I'm still lost." He mumbled, looking around, probably inspecting his surroundings.

"A Y.P is a Youth Protector. This is the Company in which most are created, trained and helped."

"I still don't get it."

"For 's sake, ask Hoseok later. He's part of this too. I don't have all day. Just say what you wanted to ask." Sunwoo said, voice rising lightly, irritation slowly replacing the calm in him. Instantly, he felt Yoongi's gaze turn into a hurtful one. , he didn't mean to be mean. It was just that when he didn't sleep enough, he turned into a complete . Closing his eyes, he linked his hands together and slumped back, even more, into the couch. "Sorry. I didn't sleep."

...

"Why did you do it?"

"What? Pretend I was dead?"

"Obviously." Suga said, impatiently. The sooner he got answers, the faster he could go home and question Hoseok about all of it. He must have a side of the story about it as well since he was also in this place at the time, right?

"To protect you, Chaerin and my mom."

"How so? From what?"

"Since I'm a Y.P the govern hates me. I ruined a lot of crap in there, honestly. They wanted to find me, and teach me a lesson. It took a couple of years, but when they did, they not only found me, but they found you, Chae and mom. They threatened to kill you all for me to stop getting into their business. I agreed. They left us alone, until they discovered I joined this organisation again. That was the day it happened. They wanted to torture Chaerin. I didn't let them, so they decided they'd make her watch me die. For scarring, you know? ing bastads..." He paused to calm himself down and opened his eyes to see if the other was listening. "Anyway, I didn't die because Hoseok managed to find me in time and warn our boss. I was close to death though. The paramedics and policeman that went to get my, so called, corpse, were all from the Y.P.Company. They gave me a drug to look like I was dead and took me away. In the funeral it was still me, but as soon as they went to take me to the cremator, I was exchanged with ashes from a tree."

"So, you had to pretend you were dead so the govern wouldn't go after you again?" He nodded in response. "Where do I, my sis and your mom enter in this?"

"They'd kill you if they knew I survived."

Yoongi was almost speechless. He had been in danger for the past few years and he didn't know. Well, honestly, he did. Sort of. He always had the feeling that he was being followed, but he usually brushed it off as nothing. Frowning, he spoke up again. "Is that why you were so nervous at the park earlier?"

"Yes, mostly since they found out I'm alive. They've been stalking me for quite a while now, probably unsure if it was really me. Now that they've seen me with you, they know. That's why I said I don't have all day. I need to warn boss and get you all under protection, because this country's rulers are much more merciless than they seem."

After a few minutes of silence and thinking, Yoongi stood up. "I want to join this."

Sunwoo seemed taken aback, as he just sat there, looking up at the other. "Are you serious? You do realise that, by joining, you'll bring even more trouble to, not only yourself, but also to the people around you?"

"They're already in danger, Sunwoo."

He stayed quiet for a while. "Okay then. Get ready for intense training and learning. I'll contact you as soon as I get the acceptance from Boss Song." They both walked to the exit of the room and as they reached the door, the older held one of the younger's shoulders and turned him around.

"There's one thing I need to ask you though."

"What?"

"Do you think I should tell Chaerin? Today?"

He nodded, mumbled a 'yes' and opened the door, walking out right after.

"Yoongi, wait! Where is she?" He seemed worried. He thought about it for a few seconds, furrowing his eyebrows. He took a glance at his watch to check if he was correct and as he remembered, his eyes widened lightly and he turned to the other, alarmed.

"Going home. Alone."

Cursing, Sunwoo took his private phone out of his coat pocket and quickly dialed a number.

...

Hoseok picked up his phone, after checking the ID of the caller. It was a private number, so it could only mean one thing.

"Baro?"

"Hope, where the are you?" He seemed to be running and his tone of voice was agitated.

"Getting out of work. Why?"

"Is Chaerin anywhere near you?" He asked and the sound of a car turning on, was heard in the background.

"No."

"Go to her as quick as possible. She's going home, alone, and they know."

With that, he hung up and screaming profanities inside his just-opened car, Hoseok sped away through the route she used to take to go home. On the way, he managed to put his spiked mask on. No one would dare to punch him as long as he had that on.

He saw her walking along the sidewalk, in the distance, she wasn't alone though. Two men followed right behind, waiting for the right time to attack. That one was too crowded and cars were passing almost like a fluent river. Hoseok couldn't take being in the middle of all that transit, so he parked his car and waited for Chaerin to turn to the deserted alleyway which led to their neighbourhood. He ran with all his might and stopped at the entrance of it, still following them as quiet as possible. As they reached the half of the path, one of them grabbed her shoulder and she turned around with a questioning look. That was it. He was going to them. "What the do you think you're doing? Won't you leave the lady alone?" He asked aloud, walking close to them.

One of the men turned around with a pissed look. "Kid, do-" He stopped right away, recognising him. "Yuhyun, it's that Hope dude." He said, mockingly.

Hoseok simply walked closer, his glare intensifying. "Oh, I see, Minhyuk. Wasn't he that dead guy's friend? I wonder what he's doing here."

The younger male contained a nervous chuckle and stopped in front of the two, speaking calmly. "Please, do let her go while I'm asking nicely."

...

Hope dude? What the hell, are they 13? Dead guy's friend? They lost her at that. How did they know him? Chaerin looked at the two males, who looked amused and started wondering why did Hoseok think he could even take on the two huge guys by himself. From what she remembered, he didn't even know how to fight.

While they were distracted, she tried getting away from the man's grip, failing completely as he held her even tighter. "Girl, do you really think you can run away?" He murmured, not even sparing her a look.

"Prick." She said, under her breathe as she heaved a sigh. Before they could say anything in return to her, Hoseok lunged himself forward and punched the one who was holding her, causing him to let her go.

The other man grabbed him by the arms, letting her go in the progress, and Hoseok kicked the one he had just punched in the stomach. She ran to the one holding her best friend and bit his arm with all strength she had, making him bleed. He let out a scream and freed the masked boy, giving him the chance to attack again. "You ing !" One of them snarled and walked to her, grabbed her arm with all force and raised his hand to slap her, but before he could, she kneed him in the crown's jewels, making him double over, never even letting her go. Taking that small chance, she stomped his feet, grabbed him by the hair and kneed him again, this time on the face.

"Don't you know you should respect women, ?" She asked, trying to sound brave. In all honesty, she was scared as . If it wasn't for the though of what she saw happening to Sunwoo, she would've stayed quiet and still with fear, but the thought of him seemed to give her strength.

Just as the man raised his head to look at her with eyes full of hatred, someone came from behind him and smashed his skull against the wall of a building, freeing her from his iron grasp. "Who the do you think you are? Attacking Chaerin like that. What a piece of ." He slammed his head against the brick wall once more and whispered something in his ear, before letting him run away with the other man, who was bleeding everywhere.

Two arms pulled her into a hug, letting her rest her head in his upper chest. She recognised his scent and hugged back, sniffing lightly. It was her brother.

"Are you okay?" He asked, sounding extremely concerned.

She nodded. "Who were they, Yoongi?"

He heaved a sigh. "You know.. Chaerin, it's better if we tell you everything at home."

Something crossed her mind for a few seconds and she untangled herself from her brother's hug and looked back at the guy. Wasn't that Yunho, or something? She gave him a light bow and a questioning look. He simply looked down. Weird.

She then turned to Hoseok and ran to him, giving him a hug. "Hobi!" He didn't have the mask anymore, which made everything easier. Honestly, he did look a bit scary in it.

...

"Hope, maybe you all shouldn't go home anymore. I'll call V to pack their things and warn the other boy and girl. Let's go to the Y.P dorms." Sunwoo murmured as they walks back to their cars.

"You're right. We shouldn't. But we shouldn't only warn the Parks. We should warn Minji as well. She'll be in danger when they find out who she is." He responded in a hurried tone.

"You go to Minzy. I'll take the twins. Meet us there. Warn me if there's any problem."

...

He was home for an hour now and it seemed like nobody had the thoughts to go back home as well. His sister was with his parents, probably going to eat dinner with them. Hoseok, Yoongi and Chaerin were... he didn't know. Nothing came to his mind and he was starting to get insane. It was nearly 7 PM now and they didn't even bother to let him know if they were fine. Of course, he shouldn't be worrying that much. He was not their father, but he just couldn't help but feel worried. Namjoon stopped his thoughts for a while and made a face. "What the hell. Why did I say I'm not their father."

Groaning, he laid face flat on the floor, pillow under his head. Why was he even worrying that much? It was not like they were in danger. Korea wasn't a dangerous country itself, why worry? Those thoughts weren't enough to calm him down as he felt an uneasiness arising upon him.

The bell rang and he basically shot up from the ground and ran to the door. Then he stopped. Why would they ring the bell? They had keys, it was not like he was the only one with them. Suspicion danced through his mind as he fixed his hair and opened the door. He cocked an eyebrow at the person standing in front of the house.

There, stood a ginger-haired boy with a face mask and his sister, who had a worried look. Namjoon turned to the boy and asked "Sorry, who are you?"

The boy looked back at him with the same expression and muttered something to himself before shooting him a response. "I just came to pack things for my friend. I suggest you pack your clothes and belongings. You, as well as the rest of your friends, have to leave."

Sora ran past him and headed to her bedroom. Soon, he heard her damage through wardrobes and boxes.

"Why?" He was baffled. What the hell was this?

"For 's sake, man. Just do as I say. We'll go to the rest after we pack everything. And you better help me because I'm not doing it alone. I don't even know where most of those idiots' s are at." The boy passed through him and started looking at all the rooms, murmuring something about 'Hoseok', 'ard' and 'favours'.

Namjoon chuckled to himself and lead the boy to the boys' bedroom. For some reason, even despite the aggressive tone the other used, Namjoon trusted him. He had a sort of innocent and nice aura around him. The taller threw a few bags at the other.

"They have things everywhere." He informed, and started to throw clothes into a baggage. He didn't need to pack. For the past few months he lived through his luggage, which wasn't the most practical of ideas.

"I already have all the bathroom stuff. You guys only need to pack their clothes and belongings." Sora shouted from the kitchen. "I'll pack Chaerin's as well."

From what Namjoon had seen, all of them only had the utmost necessary and needed at home. They didn't get extravagant nevertheless the amount of money they owned. With that said, it isn't needed to say that it was easy to pack all their things. Watches, phone chargers, earphones, headphones, shoes, pants, coats, shirts, pullovers, pajamas, underwear, books, DVDs, albums, CDs, everything.

They put all they've gathered in the two cars they had to their disposition and helped Sora do the same. With everything in the cars, the still unknown boy hoped into his car - Namjoon assumed - and started driving. He did the same, with his sister next to him.

They followed him for what seemed like an eternity to the outskirts of Seoul. When the other stopped the car in front of a house, he let out a sigh of relief and parked his own. Next to him, his sister seemed about to cry. What could he do? Oh no, oh no. What was going on? Namjoon panicked inside for a bit before turning to her and pulling her into a warm hug. "Sis, it's okay. I don't know what's going on either, but we're going to fix it, whatever it is." Then he gently kissed her forehead, ruffled her hair and headed out of the car.