The Jerk

HOW TO LOVE

 

Soon, it was time for recess. As everyone flocked to the canteen, Soorin stayed behind, with her stuck to the seat like a super glue. She looked down on the floor and rested her head on the table.

"YAH LEE SOO RIN! What's wrong with you? You have been moody the whole day! Thinking of me huh?” Woohyun joked around with Soorin.

“Think of you? Gosh please stop being such a self-centered freak! I have much better things to do okay!” Soorin snapped. Woohyun faked a hurt smile and went in front of Soorin.

“Fine, you spoilt little princess, now lets go for recess! Baegopeuda~~” Woohyun attempted aegyo but got smacked by Soorin instead.

Woohyun linked arms with Soorin and led her to the canteen since she seemed like she was in her own small little princess world.

As they were queueing for their food, once again as expected, fangirls' screaming were heard AGAIN. “Won't they ever get tired of Kim Myung Soo gawd he is so annoying.” Soorin sighed. Woohyun heard her and gave her a weird glance. “..Since when did my Soorin thought about other guys..?” Woohyun nudged her and wiggled his eyebrows.

"You better shut it or I--” Woohyun covered to shut her nagging or its going to last for the whole century.

Even though Woohyun didn't seem to care about Soorin thinking of another guy, he's actually really concerned and jealous about it. She always seemed to be such a carefree girl but now she’s sparing her thoughts on THAT "Kim Myung Soo?!" What rights does he have? She better think of me more instead.

While trying to find an empty seat, Woohyun dragged Soorin to an empty table nearest to the end of the canteen. Just as she wanted to settle down and gobble down her food, KIM yes KIM freaking MYUNG SOO sat down on the seat in front of them.

"What is this now? Is he some sort of stalker?” Soorin thought to herself as she wanted to move to another table. However, Woohyun forbid her from doing so by dragging her down to sit on the bench.

Woohyun and Soorin chatted joyfully while munching down their food. Somehow, Woohyun managed to caught Soorin stealing a glance at Myungsoo. Secretly, his heart ached again at that sight of Soorin taking interest in another guy. 

After they finished eating, Woohyun accompanied Soorin to her locker to take her books for the next lesson. How will he bear to see his princess carry around all the heavy books by herself?

While approaching their lockers, they saw a girl shyly approached Myungsoo who was in front of them. “Mwoh, what is she up to? Another fangirl huh? What a busy life this guy have pssh,” Woohyun rolled his eyes and glared at Myungsoo.

“..Erm..oppa, I have liked u for very long since I entered this school I- I really like you a a lot, will you accept..me? “ That girl bravely said to Myungsoo while trying to look into his eyes.

“I… I love all my fans but i am sincerely sorry that I can’t accept you  for being anything else other than just a fan… I am really sorry…” Myungsoo said matter-of-factly, hoping that the girl would understand his feelings. The girl suddenly cried so loudly that everyone turned their attention to Myungsoo and the girl.

“Haha oh gosh look at her crying..! She deserves it..!” Everyone started mumbling and gossiping.

Behind Myungsoo, stood a fuming mad Soorin. Soorin didn't actually hear what Myungsoo said to that girl but she only knew Myungsoo made that girl cry and she was enraged at what he did. Beside her, stood another ignorant Nam Woohyun who didn’t give a damn to what Kim Myung Jerk did.

Soorin approached the crowd and retorted, “Will you guys stop bothering her and give her a break?! She has had enough of this jerk!” She said while pointing to Myungsoo.

Myungsoo was shocked as he was being referred as a jerk when he actually politely rejected the girl.

"What the hell?" He thought.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys! Greetings from me, infinityxkmsl_ and infinite_saranghae. How's our story? Good or Bad? This is our first story so please pardon us if there's any mistakes or if it's not good enough.  We have 10 subscribers now. YEAY!! Thank you for the views and subscription. Please leave us your comments and for those who haven't subscribed to our story, please do subscribe.^~^

Special thanks to our current subscribers:

--mnemophobia

-thepockystick

-fangirl99

-jjangsica

-huiqinggg

-luhansehunheartss

-CantaraIris

-infinitylkim

-bheshhneil

-Choco_chocoxx

If we can reach 20 subscribers by tonight, we will do a double update! ^^

 

Love,

infinityxkmsl_ <3 and infinite_saranghae <3