Back!Please read![First poll!]

HOW TO LOVE

Sorry readers but sadly , this is not an update );

Greetings from infinityxkmsl_ and Infinite_saranghae! Firstly we would like to apologize to everyone for going on hiatus for such a long time. We were busy with our school work and now that we have some time on our hands, we will be updating the story again and also start a new fanfic!

The new fanfic will consists of a series of stories about different infinite members. Each series will be having a different member as the main character. However, we will only be doing one series at a time. Each series will be about how each member is like in high school, how they live their life and also how they start to experience love. The stories will have a mixture of romance, fluff and slight angst.

We’re currently having a hard time deciding which member should be the main character for the first story of the series so we created a poll at the bottom of this post for you guys to decide who do you want to see as the main character in it. There will be two polls as only 4 choices are allowed in a poll and the polls will be in 2 separate posts as only one polls is allowed per chapter . We’ll decide the main character two weeks from today based on the results on 17th August, 24:00. Vote for the infinite member you want to see in our upcoming story! Please anticipate our upcoming story!

As for How To Love , we are really glad to see that all the old subbies are still here and there are also new subbies! ^^ Thank you for the continuous support and we will reveal more about it when we update the story in a few days time! Be sure to look out for it! Plots for the next chapter of this story have been decided and we’re in the progress of writing it now. We’re trying our best to complete the chapter quickly so that we can update as soon as possible. Once again we apologize for the long delay!

*Little info about why we were on hiatus for such a long time:

Hey readers, I was busy with my exams and weekly tests from April till June as it was my final year in high school and as soon as my exams ended, I had to prepare for my piano exam which happened just a few days ago ): (infinityxkmsl_)

Hi peeps!:D I apologise for the really long ((super duper)) delay of our updates T-T I have a major exam this year and I've been concentrating on it lately so forgive me ;-; I'll still continue to help out on this fanfic so don't give up on us because we won't give up on this story (: ! {Infinite_saranghae}

Infinite_saranghae was and is still preparing for her O lvls which will start soon therefore she cannot be the one updating the fanfic though she will still help out in the background! Lets all wish her luck for her upcoming O lvls exam! Hopefully she’ll do well for her exam! Thank you to people who read our story and also subscribers who subscribed to our stories. Do anticipate our update that will come in a few days time ^^ Love you guys! XD

Love from infinityxkmsl_ and Infinite_saranghae <3

Here's the poll for the new series! There will be two polls as there are 7 members in Infinite ^^ Please only vote for one member out of the two polls :X ((I know that urge there yeah)) The second poll will be in another update. Thanks a lot and do leave us comments!