Maybe...

HOW TO LOVE
Soorin and Myungsoo walked to the classroom together quietly. 
They did not know what to say to each other after that awkward and weird encounter. Are they friends now? 
 
"I hope you feel better and please stop disappearing from the classroom! It makes people worry you know." Myungsoo muttered.
"Mhm." Soorin hummed, surprised that Myungsoo hinted he was worried about her. 
 
Seeing both of them enter the classroom together, everyone gasped. 
"How did Soorin who was missing ended up coming back to the classroom with Myungsoo who went to the toilet?!" Everyone has the same thought in their head.
 
Myungsoo's fangirls in the class were totally unhappy with it. It's "Kim Myungsoo", the famous photographer of the school who has never been concerned about anything, especially girls. This time, he even entered the class with Soorin!
 
Sensing the intense and awkward atmosphere, Myungsoo decided to speak up to clear the situation. "What? We just met along the way that’s all." Myungsoo said, trying to deny the fact that he was with Soorin all the time.
 
Soorin hurried to her seat, avoiding Woohyun's gaze. She didn't want Woohyun to see her red puffy eyes. At the same time, she was scared that Woohyun will ask her where she was the whole time and she's very sure that if she lied, Woohyun would easily notice that.
 
She didn't want to tell Woohyun that she was with Myungsoo the whole time. He would overreact and probably end up ignoring her more.
 
At her seat, Soorin laid her head on the table as she felt slightly dizzy. She wished she could just close her eyes and forget everything. She wanted the peaceful and happy moments she had with Woohyun. She was having a real tough time with Woohyun ignoring her.
 
Woohyun felt worried as he was afraid Soorin might avoid him from now on. He should find a way to talk to her soon. He was determined to. He was afraid of losing her.
 
Suddenly, a small smile made the side of Soorin's lips curl up. She felt that she did not hate Myungsoo so much after all. Maybe...just maybe, he is not such a jerk? 
 
Woohyun, who saw the smile on Soorin's face, felt less worried as he thought Soorin would be gloomy for the whole day. He was more curious of what made her smile. "Maybe she is not that mad?" He thought.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Hi everyone! It's me infinityxkmsl_ ^_^  I hope you all are enjoying this story...
Sorry for the super late double update of the day kekeke
Hope you guys will forgive me=)
We got new subcribers and comments! Thanks a lot for the views,subscriptions and comments=)
We'll try to update as often as we can...
Hope you guys can continue supporting us!
I'm saying this again kekeke
For those who haven't subscribed to our story, please subscribe=) 
Please do leave us comments too^^
 
 
Love, 
 
infinityxkmsl_ <3 and Infinite_saranghae <3