Go out with me

HOW TO LOVE

Soorin ended up walking home with Woohyun. Woohyun carried her bag for her and held her hand. Soorin's eye widened. Woohyun just HELD HER HAND! "What? I'm afraid you might fall down while walking home." Woohyun said as he couldn't find a better excuse for holding her hand. He just wanted to hold her hand so badly. Soorin blushed madly. It's the first time Woohyun held her hand.
 

The whole trip home was quiet. Neither of them know what to say. Woohyun is smiling to himself. He felt that he's a step closer to his princess now. Soon, they reached Soorin's house. The walk seemed so short and the time seemed to pass so quickly.

 

Woohyun hated the fact that he has to let go of her hand, he was enjoying the moment so much.

 

Woohyun unwillingly let go of Soorin's hand. "Soorin-ah, Let's go to the beach this Saturday, I want to make up to you for ignoring you." Woohyun spoke up. He eagerly wanted to go on a date with Soorin.
 

"Okay namu!" Soorin said happily with a huge smile on her face. She walked towards the door of her house but stopped and turn back. " Oh, Namu-ah! Be careful on your way home! Text me when you reach okay!" She shouted.

 

Woohyun was smiling like a fool. He was too excited for their date this Saturday. He ran towards her and held her shoulders. "Bye Soorin-ah," Woohyun said softly and kissed her forehead. Soorin who was too shocked, stood rooted to the ground while staring at the place where Woohyun stood.
 

"Ba dump.. Ba dump " Soorin's heartbeat beaten loud and fast against . Her cheeks flushed red like an apple. " What just happened? Why is my heart beating so fast?" With all the thoughts in her head, she ran into the house.

 

"Aish! What the heck was Woohyun thinking when he did that... Now I--" Soorin screamed in frustration as she held her palms close to her chest. "Why is this thing beating so fast anyway?" She said innocently.

 

"Mum, I am home!" Woohyun stepped into his house while taking off his shoes. He hummed his way to his room and caught his mum's attention.

 

"What's with that kid today? In such a good mood huh? He was just so moody the last few days..." Woohyun's mum scratched her head.

 

"I can't believe I kissed Soo-- no I--" Woohyun thought out loud while trying to erase that scene from his head.
 

Woohyun felt satisfied with himself. He finally felt as though Soorin was his. He could finally compete with Myungsoo openly. This crazy guy.. What was he even thinking?
 

Before resting on his bed, he sent Soorin a quick message to say that he was home. He did not want his princess to worry.




 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 

Hi all readers and subscribers! It is infinite_saranghae, Hazel here! Here is the double update since we reached 30 subbies! Are you all excited for the date Woohyun have with Soorin? I would like to know who are the Woo-rin or Myung-rin shippers here! Also, have you guys seen the poster i made for this fanfic? I am afraid it is not nice ); Please do leave your comments below so i can know what you guys think :D Thank you for the constant encouragement all of you give to us, it is really nice to hear all of you enjoy our story <3
 

Once again, do subscribe and comment if you like it! Peace!

 

XOXO

infinite_saranghae