SooSoo and RinRin

HOW TO LOVE

Chapter 20

 

 

"Running ? We didn’t even run though? ” Soorin thought after she heard what Myungsoo said. “We didn’t even run, Myungsoo what do you mean?” Soorin reasoned after processing everything.

 

"Ugh, whatever… Let’s go grab some food” Myungsoo said awkwardly , realizing what he said almost spilt his secret and could have landed him in a hole plunged deep into the ground. One second, he was gonna give her the necklace later anyway. Oh shy little Myungsoo.

Soorin lagged behind Myungsoo as he was walking extremely fast to god know's where. Out of a sudden, he stopped, causing Soorin to bump against his back.

"Myung-what the-" Soorin blurted out when Myungsoo grabbed her hand. She tried prying her fingers out from Myungsoo's strong grip but to no avail.

"You are not only a pabo, you are also a  slowpoke. Walk faster, will you? I'm so super hungry. I would have eaten you up right now."

"Uhm, that sounds kinda wrong actually. Hehehe. " Soorin glanced at Myungsoo's face that turned slightly red.

Sighs, Myungsoo just couldn't keep his mind straight when all he could think of was food, food and food and......maybe a little Soorin? He flicked Soorin’s forehead then pulled her towards a restaurant.

"Myungsoo can you not? I mean stop treating me like a puppy!" Soorin pouted when Myungsoo smirked at her oh-so-annoyingly. “Do you want me to treat you like my girlfriend then? I don’t mind having a pabo girlfriend,” he then said monotonously. "WHAT! no that’s even worse! I would rather be your puppy then!" Soorin shook her head vigorously.

"Oh really? You sure? Come here  RinRin, aww you're so cute!" Myungsoo said while he ruffled Soorin's hair. "I can’t even stand you, president Kim MYUNGSOO." Soorin rolled her eyes at him.

They continued bickering against each other on their way to the restaurant. Myungsoo was totally amused by Soorin’s cuteness. For a second, he felt that his heart skipped a beat whenever Soorin was around him.

Both of them ended up having their dinner in another luxurious restaurant because Myungsoo insisted so. The dinner was quiet throughout but Myungsoo was being a crazy dork that keep smiling foolishly.

A few "RinRin" was heard here and there. Oh well, no one can stop Myungsoo from doing what he wants to do.

After the dinner, just when Soorin wanted to head home by the public bus, she was once again grabbed by Myungsoo. "Nae, SooSoo?" Soorin sniffled a laughter. Myungsoo's eyes widened. What? Soosoo? That was the most ridiculous nickname in the universe!

"Did i say you can call me that? Only i make names for my RInRin." "Fine, president Kim, have fun thinking of names then. I’m heading home! Bye!" Not so fast RinRin. Kim myungsoo didn't let you go just yet. Myungsoo turned Soorin around just as she wanted to walk away. "I didn't say you could go either." With that, he leaned down and gave Soorin a kiss on the forehead then gently pushed her into the bus that seemed to arrive just in time. Standing beside the bus driver, Soorin nearly melted into a puddle of water as she thought of something that could keep her sane.

"Young lady, please move in and let other passengers move inside." The jerk of the bus pulled her back into reality. Soorin apologized to the driver, briefly scanned her T money card then walked further into the bus to find a seat.

"What's wrong with me? Aish, why the heck did he do that......Stupid SooSoo." Soorin giggled as she thought of Myungsoo's new nickname. Other passengers who heard her giggles, looked at her with a confused face. All their faces were painted with the words "Is she sane?” as they stared at her. After a while, Soorin finally realized that the other passengers were staring at her. She stopped giggling and buried her face into her bag which was on her lap throughout the whole ride home as she was too embarrassed to look at the other passengers in the bus.

After a 25 minutes ride, Soorin finally reached home. She rushed into her room as soon as she got into her house. She showered and checked her phone. The light on her phone was blinking. It showed that she had 3 new messages.

Soorin unlocked her phone and she saw that 2 messages were from Myungsoo and 1 message was from Woohyun.

 

She opened up the texts and it read :

-------------------------

From: Woohyun Oppa

To: Soorin-ah

 

Soorin-ah , wanna hang out tomorrow?

--------------------------

From: President Kim

To: Pabo Soorin

 

RinRin, have you reached home?

---------------------------

From: President Kim

To: Pabo Soorin

Yah, pabo! Where are you! It's been 30 minutes! Reply me! Eodiya!

----------------------------

 

Soorin's POV

Pfft,  why are you worried about me when you teased me so many times and you kisse-

IT'S REVENGE TIME.

I shall reply Woohyun oppa first hehe.


-------------------------

To: Woohyun Oppa

From: Soorin-ah

Oppa, yes let's hang out! Cinemas? Keke^^

I miss us going out together T_T

See you tomorrow for lunch and movies!

Good night best oppa! :)

--------------------------

To: Soorin-ah

From: Woohyun Oppa

Okay. See you tomorrow princess ;)

Good night and sweet dreamsㅅ_ㅅ

---------------------------

In no time, another message came in. It was Woohyun oppa's reply. Oh no, i think I made him wait for my reply. I smiled at Woohyun's oppa reply as a question popped into my mind. Should I reply Myungsoo or not? He seems to be really worried. Rinrin? Yah? PABOOO? SLOWPOKE?! Ugh no. I AM NOT GONNA REPLY HIM.

Just then, a call came in. It was Myungsoo. Why is he calling me oh my gosh. Speaking of the devil.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soorin: "Yeoboseyo?"

Myungsoo:"YAH LEE SOORIN EODIYA! WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU! WHY DIDN'T YOU REPLY MY TEXTS! HOW DARE YOU IGNORE ME YOU PABO! I WAS SO WORRIED!

Soorin: /breathes/ I’m home.

Myungsoo: AND YOU DIDN'T SEND ME A TEXT SAYING THAT DID YOU?

Soorin: I-

Myungsoo: RINRIN!

Soorin: Yes, SooSoo?

Myungsoo: Don’t call me that!

Soorin: Then don’t call me RinRin too!

Myungsoo: RinRin RinRin RinRin, what you gonna do about it huh?

Soorin: /sighs/

Myungsoo: /giggles/

Soorin: I don’t want to talk to you anymore! Bye!

Myungsoo: WAIT!

Soorin:  GOODNIGHT! No, GO AWAY! /hangs up/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hahahaha serve you right Kim Myungsoo, wait no, Kim SooSoo muahahaha. I’m totally satisfied with my revenge plan.

 

End of Soorin’s POV

 

Myungsoo's POV

. Is she mad at me? Pfft, I am not going to fall for her trick. Wait, what if she's really angry at me right now? I should send her something right? NO, why am I doing this!

I rolled around in my own bed and almost landed on the ground as I kicked my bamboo pillow a little too hard. "Aish, I will just send her ONE message."

 

 

-------------------------

To: RinRin

From: Kim SooSoo

Yah. You are not mad at me, are you?

How dare you hang up on me!

I should be the one being mad at you!

Don't you dare ignore this message >:(

Pabo. :p

-------------------------

With that, I stretched and gave a big yawn. I am not going to wait for her reply, a slowpoke will take forever. I’m going to sleep.

 

End of Myungsoo's Pov

 

Of course, Soorin ignored his message which was totally unexpected by mighty Kim Myungsoo. (Soosoo)

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note

 

Greetings from infinityxkmsl_ and Infinite_saranghae~ We're finally back with an update!! Yeayyyy!! *celebrates* We hope that you guys will like and enjoy the update! To those who stayed with us, we would like to say thank you to you guys. Thank you for staying with us even though we were on a supeerrr long hiatus^-^ We will work hard to write even better stories in the future and we will try to update as often as possible. To those who haven't subscribed, please subscribe to our story~~ Please do give us upvotes too! Oh and do leave your comments down below ^_^ 

-infinityxkmsl_ and Infinite_saranghae