Where?

HOW TO LOVE

Soorin walked alone from the canteen to the nearest washroom. She took heavy steps as she thought about what wrong she did to Woohyun to make him like this. She could not endure the tears that were already falling down her rosy cheeks.

Rushing into the toilet, she failed to realize that Myungsoo just came out of the gents and had already saw her tear stained face.

Weirdly, Myungsoo felt concerned about her. He hate to see girls cry. He felt that it is a heart breaking sight to see any girls cry. Furthermore, Soorin is his classmate. Shoudn't he give the least concern for her? He decided to wait outside the washroom for her.

As he saw Soorin walking out slowly from the washroom with her head hung low, almost turning the wrong direction back to the canteen, Myungsoo finally spoke up.

Myungsoo cleared his voice and said "Yah, Lee Soorin! Are you okay?" He asked. Soorin looked up, and suddenly, she felt warmth in his voice and suddenly tears felt like falling again. She remembered the moments where she was sad and Woohyun will ask her that question and now he is just ignoring her.

"Yah, I asked if you are okay," Myungsoo tried again. "I...  Am fine." Soorin managed to answer with a trembling voice.

Myungsoo was already standing in front of her. He wanted to accompany Soorin back to the classrooms just in case anything happened but she suddenly quickened her pace and walked ahead of him.

"What? Who wouldn't want to walk with a popular guy?" Myungsoo thought.

From afar, Woohyun already caught sight of Myungsoo and Soorin speaking to each other.

Woohyun did not know what was the conversation for and little did he know that his princess cried because of him.

Again, he felt hurt as he clenched his heart tightly. He wanted to head home but all his stuffs were still in the classroom. Sighing, he dragged his feet to the classroom for the remaining lessons.

Soorin on the other side did not want to go back to the class. She ran to the rooftop of the school trying to find some peace for herself to calm down. Tears kept on flowing out from her eyes. She needed a shoulder to lie her head on so badly right now.

Woohyun has always been there for her whenever she's sad but this time, he's not. He's gone now. It felt as though the old  thoughtful Nam Woohyun is totally gone. She sat on the floor, deeply immersed with her thoughts.

Myungsoo was totally focused in the lesson that he did not even realize Soorin was long gone from her seat. Only when everyone started asking where she was, since it was a rare sight that Lee Soorin would disappear from class.

Woohyun knew that her presence was long gone ever since break time was over. He was anxious since then, but he didn't know what to do. Wait, actually, he didn't know what to say to Soorin even if he looked for her.

Myungsoo felt weird all over. He felt the urge to just step out of class right there just to look for Soorin. His worry rush over him like a wave of guilt for not accompanying her after break time. "Should I..? ..Teacher, could I please go to the washroom?" Myungsoo asked politely.

The teacher nodded, knowing that Myungsoo is an obedient student and he would not do anything wrong.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Greetings from me, infinityxkmsl and Infinite_saranghae. How's our story? Please leave us some comments ^^ We'll be really grateful if you do so. WOW We have 16 subscribers now! Thank you for the subscriptions and views once again=) We'll try to update as often as we can. Usually we update one chapter once every 2 days. We'll try to update one chapter each day if possible. For those who haven't subscribed to our story, please subscribe:) Once again, Thank you!