The aftermath...

HOW TO LOVE
Soorin entered her house after Woohyun dropped her off. She greeted her mum who was hardly home and went straight up to her room. She had nothing to say to her mum nowadays. 
 
Soorin laid on the bed and stared at her blue ceiling. The blue ceiling somehow reminded her encounter with Myungsoo at the beach earlier on. Subconsciously, she smiled to herself. 
 
"Kim Myungsoo...... I think he is not a bad guy afterall… He jumped into the sea right after he heard my screams..... Didn't he...?" Soorin hit her head with her pillow, not wanting to overthink.. 
 
Myungsoo who was busy putting his photos together couldn't focus well. He was worried about Soorin's condition. He hoped she felt better after having that near-death encounter. 
 
He shivered upon thinking of the consequences if he didn't save Soorin. He smiled as he remembered how cute Soorin looked when she thanked him for saving her. 
 
"I should get her to repay me since she called me a jerk and yet I saved her." Myungsoo thought foolishly with a huge grin on his face..
 
Woohyun tried to soothe himself to sleep. He was tired. His eyelids were heavy. His head ached from thinking about all the problems. First, he didn't know how to deal with all the Soorin-Myungsoo moments. Secondly, he was afraid he might lose his princess and lastly, he was hurt. 
 
Hurt. Hurt. And hurt. It seemed like he was always hurt nowadays. Why was he even feeling this way? He had no idea himself. He wished he was someone who could not feel. That way, he wouldn't feel hurt or sad. 
 
"Just let me have her please, I don't want to lose her...." Woohyun said repeatedly while humming himself to sleep. Slowly, he slept due to fatique.
 
Soorin felt bad. She was suppose to have a proper date with Woohyun but it got ruined because of her carelessness. She felt stupid for wandering off on her own. She regretted what she did and she was scared that Woohyun might be upset with her again. She guess she would have to apologize again. 
 
Late into the night, all three of them fell asleep while having their own thoughts in their mind. 
 
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi guys, infinityxkmsl_ (Mellisa) here=)
Are you guys enjoying the story?
Hope you guys enjoyed~ heheheh
Sorry for the late and short update=(
We're really sorry...
We'll try to make a longer update tmr~
Do continue to support us^_^
For those who haven't subscribed, please subscribe....
Please leave us comments and give us upvotes too^_^
 
With lots of love,
infinityxkmsl_
Mellisa<3