The date

HOW TO LOVE

Saturday. The day was finally here. Woohyun couldn't even wait to meet his beautiful princess. Gosh, he could not even sleep the night before as he paced around the room.

"What should I wear? What should I do?" Soorin woke up early in the morning while trying to decide her clothes for the date.

"How about this? Or this?" She asked herself as she held a dress and a T-shirt to her body, comparing which one was nicer.

"Since we are going to the beach, I think I--" Her thoughts got interrupted as a message came. "Yah, my princess, I will meet u at your house at 12pm sharp! Don't be late! ;)" Woohyun sent her a reminder.

"MY Princess? What?" Soorin furrowed her eyebrows and tossed her phone on the bed.

On the other hand, Woohyun was busy dressing himself up. He never took so much time in choosing clothes for himself before. Although he is a fashionista, he usually did not bother what he wore out.

This time, he took the whole morning just to make his decision on what too wear. Not to mention, he still has to prepare food for the date.

"I think I should just wear a collar tee... Or should I wear a suit?" Woohyun was out of his mind. A suit to a beach? He must be crazy.

"Ugh, I will just wear this t-shirt, oh, I look good in it." Woohyun fit himself into the t-shirt while praising himself. He took a look at the watch, it showed 11:00am. "Oh , I haven't prepared the food yet!" he muttered and walked towards the kitchen.

Woohyun has always been good in cooking. Easily, he made kimbap, kimchi jiggae, jabchae and some egg rolls and placed them into the lunch boxes. "Phew, I'm done!" Woohyun said while wiping the sweat on his forehead. "Should I bring along some drinks? Nah, I will just buy some later on." He thought. Now he's ready to go.

He took a look at the watch again and left the house to pick Soorin up.

11:45am

"Omg 15 more minutes oh gosh, do I look okay omg I can't even think properly now someone please help me calm my nerves!" Soorin said to herself, panicking at how she look.

Soon, it was already 12pm. A knock was heard at the door punctually. "That fast?!" Soorin called out as she ran towards the door.

"Hi my prin--woah" Woohyun's eyeball almost came out of its socket. "You look very fine.." Woohyun glanced Soorin up and down.

"Pfft, you too...let's go hehe," Soorin grabbed Woohyun and stepped out of the house. She couldn't deny the fact that she was actually excited for this date.

Woohyun opened the car door for Soorin, allowing her to get in the car first then got on the driver’s seat and drove off to the beach. The whole ride was quiet. TOO QUIET to be more exact.

"Erm...Namu-ah, what are we gonna do there?" Soorin asked curiously. "You will see." Woohyun replied her with that smile and a wink.

Soorin turned away shyly. Woohyun was a total different guy today. Soorin felt like she should look at Woohyun differently today, she felt as though he was not just a 'friend' for now.

After a short half an hour ride that seemed like years to the beach, they finally arrived at their destination.

Woohyun laid the picnic mat on the sand and led Soorin to sit on it. He took out the lunch box filled with his home-made food. This made Soorin open her eyes wide.

She, a girl, didn't even prepare anything for the date and yet Woohyun made HOME-MADE food. She felt so embarrassed that she said " Woah, it has been so long since I ate your self-made food, I missed it so much!"

Woohyun nodded while signalling Soorin to open as he fed her. "How is it?" Woohyun asked as he looked at Soorin expectantly.

"Hehe, it taste just as great as NAMU!" Soorin grinned. " What? Are you saying that I taste great?" Woohyun joked. "No I mean I--" She stopped talking as Woohyun brought his thumb to the side of her lips. "You've got something here." Woohyun leaned closer to Soorin, removing a grain of rice.

 

Soorin felt her heart beat quickened again. "Is this thing going crazy again?" She said as she placed her hands on her cheeks to cover her blush.

 

"I will go get some drinks now, why don't you walk around the beach?" Woohyun suggested as he headed for a nearby drink store.
 

Soorin decided to take a stroll along the beach while breathing in some fresh air.
 

"Click..! Click...!" Flashes of lights could be seen and shuttering sounds of camera could be heard. It was Myungsoo taking pictures of the sea at the beach.
 

Is it fate? Myungsoo and Soorin are both at the same beach.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update for the day! It's Hazel here, i hope you guys enjoyed the story so far and please continue to support us <3 We will update again soon, do look out (: Also, i want to apologise if some of you guys feel that Soorin is annoying ): Please don't feel that way, it is all part of the plot hehehe. xD

Have a great day! Subscribe and comment as always ^^

xoxo

infinite_saranghae